PDA

View Full Version : Etien :)

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Ok i've already stated i'm with Etien 110% no matter who did what, i just wanna no a couple of things, these threads get carried into arguing over the same exact thing...

1)why is everyone so mad at Etien?
2)is this a war between Fr0 and Drk? or a war between Etien and the kingdom?
3)attacking Etien would just bring death, and i'd try to aviod that(i don't wanna be killed and i'm sure you guys don't either, killing etien brings me into the pic, which brings my friends(10-12) and my bro, which when there attacked brings ALOt more people attacking whoever were fighting, so i'd rather talk this out, than spen 2-3 hours killing people/being killed)
4)what happened? who attacked the king or w/e and had the name changed?
5)what happened to Graynt?(i only meet him when he was mining with Etien, and he also promoted me)
6)where will the war take place?
7)when will the war take place? (time)

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok i've already stated i'm with Etien 110% no matter who did what, i just wanna no a couple of things, these threads get carried into arguing over the same exact thing...

3)attacking Etien would just bring death, and i'd try to aviod that(i don't wanna be killed and i'm sure you guys don't either, killing etien brings me into the pic, which brings my friends(10-12) and my bro, which when there attacked brings ALOt more people attacking whoever were fighting, so i'd rather talk this out, than spen 2-3 hours killing people/being killed)
5)what happened to Graynt?(i only meet him when he was mining with Etien, and he also promoted me)

1) People are hating on my RP skills. I have left ZR now Bel'la to try and shift the focus from the kingom to me, since it is all personal hate.
2) The war is inspired by FRO (ring leader) and DRK (tool king) against Bel'la Olplyn executed by their level 8 henchman Zurkiba, backed by his tools.
3) Etien was killed by the pirates because of his actions against a pirate. I have returned ( as his cousin ) to seek revenge. This action has left the pirates neutral, and satisfied.

This will not be a PK event. It will be RP, but bmode is encouraged but not necessary.

4) and 5) Graynt was killed by a drow named Ultrin Olplyn. The drow noticed that there was no longer any remains of the former kingdom of Zormite, and took it. (Kefkin who was Graynt still rules the land of Bel'la Olplyn)
6) and 7) I am not sure when this mysterious fleet of fish will land on Bel'la and try to take it over. I have heard it will be this weekend, but it seems all to convienient not to announce a time when they will try and do this. They like to flex, and show their alliances with Samurai, Dustari, and Forest.

Because of this I have mobilized many MERC's, and real elves that will help restore the True Elvish rule to the forest.. After this is accomplished we will be going to Bel'la to hunt all human/fish that seek the Drow, and try to contact the Drow leader to see why they have chosen to come from the underground and make their presence known to all, and establish some boudaries for the future.

Zurkiba
06-30-2005, 07:48 PM

1) This should be obvious, just look at his attitude towards others. This war is not against Etien, it's the return of the Empire.

2) It's a war in which the Zormite Empire is returning to reclaim it's colony. Along the way the Empire recruited various other kingdoms as allies. Thusly, the entire world is against the Bell uh Orcas.

3) Etien is dead, so I suppose you have no real motive to do anything like that. Otherwise you will be metagaming and reported to the RP Team. None the less, your ten friends still cant stand up to the armies of the entire world.

4) What happened can be found in Zen's comic on the main 2k2 forums. It's up near the top of the list.

5) Graynt still leads basicly, well... his other character does.

6) The war will take place on Graal Kingdoms

7) The war will happen this weekend.
(By the way Mr. Debaglio... the kingdom leaders already know, including Graynt.)

Brad
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
are you serious guy i never heard of your 10 friends probably cant even kill me and I suck balls

Debaglio
07-01-2005, 05:20 AM
2) It's a war in which the Zormite Empire is returning to reclaim it's colony. Along the way the Empire recruited various other kingdoms as allies. Thusly, the entire world is against the Bell uh Orcas.

4) What happened can be found in Zen's comic on the main 2k2 forums. It's up near the top of the list.

7) The war will happen this weekend.
(By the way Mr. Debaglio... the kingdom leaders already know, including Graynt.)

2) Allies... FRO and DRKS EXCELENT KINDOM... is that it? CP does not back you, nor does Samurai. I am unsure of the forest. We will see if they are involved or not. For their sake it would be wise not to leave thier island.

4) Living in the Forums buddy....... keep livin in the forums.

7) Duh... youve beeh saing the war is this weekend, but how vauge is that. You gonna raid the island when no one is there at 2.15 am? Give me a break.
Kefkin has no idea what time you plan to raid his island.

Have fun Zurk Zurk, I dont think your RP will stand a chance this weekend in the shadow of mine. Might as well say your ships sank, and the fish got eaten by sharks.

*lvl 8* lol

Zurkiba
07-01-2005, 05:36 AM
2) Allies... FRO and DRKS EXCELENT KINDOM... is that it? CP does not back you, nor does Samurai. I am unsure of the forest. We will see if they are involved or not. For their sake it would be wise not to leave thier island.

4) Living in the Forums buddy....... keep livin in the forums.

7) Duh... youve beeh saing the war is this weekend, but how vauge is that. You gonna raid the island when no one is there at 2.15 am? Give me a break.
Kefkin has no idea what time you plan to raid his island.

Have fun Zurk Zurk, I dont think your RP will stand a chance this weekend in the shadow of mine. Might as well say your ships sank, and the fish got eaten by sharks.

*lvl 8* lol
2) Yes Allies, your ignorance is showing.

4) I dont live in the forums.

7) It's an EVENT that will last all day long, maybe even all weekend long. As for actual times, when we're set.

You're right... set roleplaying standards wont beat your piece of crap story that follows POWER ROLEPLAYING... nice job.

And my level 8 is something you can not achieve. My level 8 is a higher rank from an earlier time. Levels mean nothing anyhow.

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Zurkiba i could take u(all my friends are stronger than me i think), and i'm only lvl. 9.......
wc is 7
ac is -11
damage is 18-22(or 24 can't remember) depending on what weapon i'm using...
And Debaglio is right, for Forest's sake, they'd better stay outta this, and i can get some of my bro's friends from CP to help, along with some of mine....that's an army right there.....(bro= MechEagle)

StrykerTFFD
07-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Zurkiba i could take u(all my friends are stronger than me i think), and i'm only lvl. 9.......
wc is 7
ac is -11
And Debaglio is right, for Forest's sake, they'd better stay outta this, and i can get some of my bro's friends from CP to help, along with some of mine....that's an army right there.....(bro= MechEagle)

Debaglio is banned from Forest island, yet goes there. He breaks RP left and right. Who gives a flying flip what he's right about when he's really wrong?

wc 7? ac-11? I have -57wc,-73ac. If your friends are anything like you, good luck buddy. You'd be stopped by me alone. Not to mention I could get a LOAD of people to help me defend Forest if needed be.

What's funny is how stupid wars are on GK. If anything was done right, the wars would be done completely RP. The leaders from both sides would get together, build a RP story behind the war, then STAGE the war. Just letting both sides go head to head is stupid. War histories would be so dumb.

"How did BO lose the war?"
"Well...Brad killed everyone...by himself..."

Wow, such cool RPing :rolleyes:

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 10:45 AM
xD read i'm only lvl 9 i'm guessing your lvl 30 or 40? and you only had +62 ac on me, that'll be easy to get once i get my items EA'd and you only got +64 wc on me xD(and that's without my rings, and weapons xD) and again if you read what i posted, ALL my friends are stronger than me, or i think all of them are, maybe 1 or 2 aren't, my bro MechEagle has -46 wc and -28 (maybe higher, he just got some items blessed) ac, and he's only lvl 27......your ac is the only good thing you got really....and your comparing yourself to a lvl 9 why? does it make you feel all high and mighty? xD

StrykerTFFD
07-01-2005, 10:52 AM
wc is 7
ac is -11

xD read i'm only lvl 9 i'm guessing your lvl 30 or 40? and you only had +62 ac on me, that'll be easy to get once i get my items EA'd and you only got +64 wc on me xD(and that's without my rings, and weapons xD) and again if you read what i posted, ALL my friends are stronger than me, or i think all of them are, maybe 1 or 2 aren't, my bro MechEagle has -46 wc and -28 (maybe higher, he just got some items blessed) ac, and he's only lvl 27......your ac is the only good thing you got really....and your comparing yourself to a lvl 9 why? does it make you feel all high and mighty? xD

In the first quote, you talk trash to Zurkiba(mistake one). You then threaten Forest along side of Debaglio(mistake two). Now that somebody jumps to the defense of Zurkiba and shuts you down, you back up saying "Oh I'm only level 9!" Right, shows what kind of backbone you have. You go quite well with Debaglio, in fact.

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
wc is 7
ac is -11

no smartass read the first sentence in here....did you read it? it says i'm only lvl 9.....
try reading the posts next time, i was once again bringing it to ur attention, like i did twice in the last post. And me and Debaglio won't be gone for a long time so get used to it.

StrykerTFFD
07-01-2005, 11:02 AM
no smartass read the first sentence in here....did you read it? it says i'm only lvl 9.....
try reading the posts next time, i was once again bringing it to ur attention, like i did twice in the last post. And me and Debaglio won't be gone for a long time so get used to it.

Wow, you're just like Debaglio in the fact you ignore other people's points.

I saw that you said you're level 9, but in that post there you are making threats. You being level 9 is not the focus of your post.

Your second post, however, makes you being level 9 the focus as you're attempting to save yourself from the grave you dug.

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 11:06 AM
xD i posted the wrong name my fault, meant brad xD

are you serious guy i never heard of your 10 friends probably cant even kill me and I suck balls

StrykerTFFD
07-01-2005, 11:10 AM

Uh, different name, same popularity. I'd jump to the defense of Brad if needed be, but I know it's not :cool:

And even then, you have no right making threats towards Forest, nor does Debaglio. Forest would never, ever fall to Debaglio. Never would it be run by him. He can dream, he can power RP all he wants, but nobody really cares.

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 11:14 AM
well i guess everyone has dreams? you keep telling yourself that, we'll see what happens if Forest jumps in, that's all i'll say, we've already got ALL of this planned out...

StrykerTFFD
07-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Right, YOU have it planned out. Good for you. That's so lovely to RP.
What, are you guys magicly going to take things over overnight?

That's all you're going to say? Clearly you have nothing planned worth bragging about , otherwise you'd share. :cool:

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 11:20 AM
no, i'm insturucted not to share any of our plans, there "Top Secret" and if i told you, everyone would no :( then it wouldn't really be a plan worth doing, because everyone would no where/what to do.... what'd be the point in that? :( and no, were not goin to take it over during the night, i think someone was talking about that in one of the other posts? anyways, this is gettin old.

Draenin
07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
1) People are hating on my RP skills. I have left ZR now Bel'la to try and shift the focus from the kingom to me, since it is all personal hate.
2) The war is inspired by FRO (ring leader) and DRK (tool king) against Bel'la Olplyn executed by their level 8 henchman Zurkiba, backed by his tools.
3) Etien was killed by the pirates because of his actions against a pirate. I have returned ( as his cousin ) to seek revenge. This action has left the pirates neutral, and satisfied.

This will not be a PK event. It will be RP, but bmode is encouraged but not necessary.

4) and 5) Graynt was killed by a drow named Ultrin Olplyn. The drow noticed that there was no longer any remains of the former kingdom of Zormite, and took it. (Kefkin who was Graynt still rules the land of Bel'la Olplyn)
6) and 7) I am not sure when this mysterious fleet of fish will land on Bel'la and try to take it over. I have heard it will be this weekend, but it seems all to convienient not to announce a time when they will try and do this. They like to flex, and show their alliances with Samurai, Dustari, and Forest.

Because of this I have mobilized many MERC's, and real elves that will help restore the True Elvish rule to the forest.. After this is accomplished we will be going to Bel'la to hunt all human/fish that seek the Drow, and try to contact the Drow leader to see why they have chosen to come from the underground and make their presence known to all, and establish some boudaries for the future.

1. How noble of you.
2. Nice job referring to people on GK as tools. That'll get you hugs, for sure.
3. We are satisfied? After another kingdom gets messed up? Riiight.
4/5. So he comitted suicide and homicide at the same time? Cool. Apparently it is possible.
6/7. I am in the dark on this. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't, shame. Just change the stupid name back and go back to good ol' ZR. (Stifle comments, please.) Every kingdom is against Bel'la now not just because of you, but because ZR is being crapified.

Afternote: Bel'la has dispatched nobody that has done anything, nor will. You are not going to take over Forest. Stop having allusions of grandeur.

Zurkiba
07-01-2005, 09:49 PM
wc is 7
ac is -11
Really? Your character can defeat a royal blooded Zormite prince who has spent his youth in the military academy. Along side of him are countless body guards, elite Forza units. Ok

Roleplaying Skill > PKing Skill
-That- is what Graal Kingdoms needs to learn. That is what we're going to teach. Think of Zormite Empire as the hard lesson of the Roleplaying Team, the puppets there of to purify the server from it's roleplaying taint.

I want to quote you as I post the next quote
"try reading the posts next time"

well i guess everyone has dreams? you keep telling yourself that, we'll see what happens if Forest jumps in, that's all i'll say, we've already got ALL of this planned out...
Yeah, just going by assumptions and previous conversations I would say that the Drows are going to invade Forest. Hell, go for it ;).

6/7. I am in the dark on this. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't, shame. Just change the stupid name back and go back to good ol' ZR. (Stifle comments, please.) Every kingdom is against Bel'la now not just because of you, but because ZR is being crapified.

Afternote: Bel'la has dispatched nobody that has done anything, nor will. You are not going to take over Forest. Stop having allusions of grandeur.
If you PM me your AIM or other contact information I will get with you. I've already talked with other RP Team members.

What's funny is how stupid wars are on GK. If anything was done right, the wars would be done completely RP. The leaders from both sides would get together, build a RP story behind the war, then STAGE the war. Just letting both sides go head to head is stupid. War histories would be so dumb.
Granted, we strive for a time like that... but unfortunately we cant do that on GK right now. Moreso seeing how myself and Kefkin will be stubborn asses on the subject and refuse defeat.

HOWEVER, with the coming of the Zormite Empire... and the formation of the RP Team. We will achieve such a dream one day.

Brad
07-01-2005, 11:28 PM
First of all there will be no ZR ever again. Let's just make that clear as day.

ZE.

Draenin
07-02-2005, 01:34 AM
ZR, ZE, Whatever. Just so long as there's still the Z part.