PDA

View Full Version : i'm a bit confused :(

SayianOozaru
06-29-2005, 11:53 AM
ok, i quit playing Graal. However i will be on Friday to meet with Etien, and talk some things over. Now when i first switched over to Zone, and left GK (it was to hard to lvl, to hard to gain items, and i kept beging kill by drk and fr0) everything was fine with Zormite. However my brother MechEagle, informed me that our kingdom name had been switched, and Etien informed me of an oncoming war? i'm not sure why this is happening, so i'd like to no why. (this way when i'm helping guard the kingdom, i no what i'm fighting for) and i'd also like to no when this battle will be taking place. Etien i've got some great news, i'll decuss with you on friday about...lets just say, we will not be losing any battle any time soon :)

LordZen
06-29-2005, 12:10 PM
ok, i quit playing Graal. However i will be on Friday to meet with Etien, and talk some things over. Now when i first switched over to Zone, and left GK (it was to hard to lvl, to hard to gain items, and i kept beging kill by drk and fr0) everything was fine with Zormite. However my brother MechEagle, informed me that our kingdom name had been switched, and Etien informed me of an oncoming war? i'm not sure why this is happening, so i'd like to no why. (this way when i'm helping guard the kingdom, i no what i'm fighting for) and i'd also like to no when this battle will be taking place. Etien i've got some great news, i'll decuss with you on friday about...lets just say, we will not be losing any battle any time soon :)

Catch up with some of the threads in the general Kingdoms sections, and here. That would probably help most. And/or click the picture in my sig (it takes you to a thread about this stuff).

As for what your fighting for? Well, you would be fighting for a lost cause.

Brad
06-29-2005, 06:25 PM
lets just say, we will not be losing any battle any time soon :)

Yes you will unless you somehow hack x 100000

AlexH
06-29-2005, 07:13 PM
And/or click the picture in my sig (it takes you to a thread about this stuff).

And in my opinion it's the best description of what's been happening on Kingdoms recently.

juice188
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
hmm..i wonder whats this thing about not losing, eh?
check out the Kingdom forums, speciall Bella's threads that one has a lot of stuff about recent stuff

SayianOozaru
06-29-2005, 10:26 PM
trust me, we aren't going to lose, and i won't be hacking :) juice if i see you on Friday i'll tell you :)

Zurkiba
06-30-2005, 03:11 AM
You dont even know what's going on... much less what's going to happen. So I'll inform you. The Zormite Empire is returning to reclaim it's island. Meaning it'll be Zormite again. Not a clone of Forest. I'll describe how you'll lose under the next quote.

trust me, we aren't going to lose, and i won't be hacking :) juice if i see you on Friday i'll tell you :)
So 'SayianOozaru'... how do you plan to stop the largest army on the face of the earth, with a few Bellaserian allies, with the majority of the world against you, and with a spirited resolve to reclaim an island which has just come out of a civil war? The Bell uh Orcas are outnumbered atleast 1:40 (That's one Bell uh Orcas to forty invaders). How ever will you stop it? You cant, that's the thing.

This isn't going to be a huge PK fest. This isn't going to be a huge naval battle. It's going to be a roleplaying event where the outcome is determined by the roleplaying team.

If the Bell uh Orcas metagame and randomly start to PK us then we will file a suit with the RP Team immediately to resolve it. This is just a first warning.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 05:44 AM
Your mistaken about Bel'la being a forest clone.....you would be more correct to say a forest enemy....I wish you luck when you and Dustari ( FRO and DRK's Excelent KINGDOM *bill and ted style* ) try and take the island.

I hope the forest is there as your allie, because this will make it easier for the true elves to take back their empty forest, and return power to those who deserve it.

*word from the north says that the Taiga Elves have seen your vessels, and report they are weak*

*word from the east says, the Chimer Elves have calmed the Samurai*

*word from the west states, the Bosmer Elves will come to my aid*

*word of mouth has brought forth many mercinaries who will be working for diamonds to see that you are banished once again, for the power of money far exceeds the small glimmer of hope in your eye*

Against my very nature, I will bring the true elven to Bel'la Olplyns aid, with these mercs, and our forces shall be matched.

If the Drow are to be defeated it will be the elven race, and not a human/fish.

My army has been mobilized, and we are awaiting our call to battle. First we will re-claim the forest, and then we will come to Bel'la to spill your blood. I cant wait to watch you fail, again.

(( thanks for taking it to the RP, this will make it sooo much easier for us to smash you ))

*eagerly awaiting the fish, hooks baited*
*hungry men to feed*

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 05:55 AM
I'd also like to pledge the support of the FULL Bellaseran Bismark Corp., Academy of the Art, and their Shining Union allies.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 05:57 AM
I'd also like to pledge the support of the FULL Bellaseran Bismark Corp., Academy of the Art, and their Shining Union allies.

Make sure they are set up on your forest Gryff, were comin for ya.

Zurkiba
06-30-2005, 05:58 AM
Here you go again, making **** up because you're ignorant.

*word from the north says that the Taiga Elves have seen your vessels, and report they are weak*
Right, no. We have an untainted, unharmed military coming. The largest in the world is coming. Not to mention your forces are weak as hell seeing how you just came out of a CIVIL WAR.

*word from the east says, the Chimer Elves have calmed the Samurai*
Do you even know what you're talking about? Didn't think so.

*word from the west states, the Bosmer Elves will come to my aid*
West States include -
Dustari
Technically Melhk, which has no elf population.

*word of mouth has brought forth many mercinaries who will be working for diamonds to see that you are banished once again, for the power of money far exceeds the small glimmer of hope in your eye*
Yet again, the power of the entire world is set in motion against the Bell uh Orcas. Unless you make an atomic bomb within three days you dont stand a chance.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Look to the trees, yet you see nothing.

An Elvish lesson you will soon learn.

Make sure your on bmode, level 8.

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:03 AM
Make sure they are set up on your forest Gryff, were comin for ya.

Bad grammar aside, how many times must I remind you that the Hyralts REPEL intrusion? Unless you've got a way to circumvent the protective magicks of both the Elven and Dwarven people, you're out of luck. Doing so would require either about a month of continued barrages, or freakishly powerful magic. Edwin level magic. Shawn could possibly disable it. The only other person I can think of with enough power to break the Hyralt's aura would be Kyden. Are any of these people on your side? No?

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:04 AM
Look to the trees, yet you see nothing.

An Elvish lesson you will soon learn.

Make sure your on bmode, level 8.

You just said in a post above that RP circumvents game mechanics. Good God, can't you just let ONE post have some continuity with your twisty turny logic?

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 06:06 AM
Bad grammar aside, how many times must I remind you that the Hyralts REPEL intrusion? Unless you've got a way to circumvent the protective magicks of both the Elven and Dwarven people, you're out of luck. Doing so would require either about a month of continued barrages, or freakishly powerful magic. Edwin level magic. Shawn could possibly disable it. The only other person I can think of with enough power to break the Hyralt's aura would be Kyden. Are any of these people on your side? No?

Lol, thats just like me saying Kefkin has a magic shield around the island that lets no BS in..... you cant break it... is the BS on your side. Give me a break. I have 5 houses on forest, and a member elisted that will authorize them for me all day long. The castle of the elfs will fall.

Do you hear the elves chanting?

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:08 AM
Lol, thats just like me saying Kefkin has a magic shield around the island that lets no BS in..... you cant break it... is the BS on your side. Give me a break. I have 5 houses on forest, and a member elisted that will authorize them for me all day long. The castle of the elfs will fall.

Do you hear the elves chanting?

The Hyralts have been established as a powerful force for protection. Houses MEAN nothing. RP>GAME MECHANICS. And, as I'm sure you well know, it's Elves in the plural, Elf singular.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Your beating a dead horse. Prepare to lose your old kingdom.

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Your beating a dead horse. Prepare to lose your old kingdom.

Well, I do believe you'd make a fine equestrian corpse. But I fail to see how such a creature, sans life, could possibly threaten a kingdom protected by powerful magick?

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 06:15 AM
Well, I do believe you'd make a fine equestrian corpse. But I fail to see how such a creature, sans life, could possibly threaten a kingdom protected by powerful magick?

Easy... your hyralts were unearthed and tossed deep into the water, with you tied to them. *gangster style*

The humans of your forest grew tierd of your bogus elf stories... and lack of presents from Santa.... you should of at least given them some coal.

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:20 AM
Easy... your hyralts were unearthed and tossed deep into the water, with you tied to them. *gangster style*

The humans of your forest grew tierd of your bogus elf stories... and lack of presents from Santa.... you should of at least given them some coal.

Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.

Etien is dead.... lol. Look at the screen shot of the day, thats been there for weeks now. LoL.

Inactive *#@%*#.

We shall see you this weekend, sweetie pie.

Splke
06-30-2005, 06:24 AM
""Debalgio"*"**, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.

* also known as Etien
** also known as noob

PS ****.

GryffonDurime
06-30-2005, 06:25 AM
Etien is dead.... lol. Look at the screen shot of the day, thats been there for weeks now. LoL.

Inactive *#@%*#.

We shall see you this weekend, sweetie pie.

Etien is who you are. It's the name you've earned, payed for in measureless piles of stupidity. Stop acting so coy about it.

I'm Inactive? That's why I've been on every day this week but one, for an hour at least?

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 08:10 AM
>:( ta hell with Gryffon >:( i'm with Etien, and for all of those out there, i'd join my side...trust me, i don't want you to die :(

Splke
06-30-2005, 08:15 AM
You have no conception of the utter cataclysmic fate that awaits you.

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 08:53 AM
hold on, i hear that it's already happened o_O from Etien's rp wife i guess? and the moment i'm attacked people will die, thanks to alot of people, we'll see who loses, i ain't gonna sit here and say were goin to win, but i will say ew aren't goin down without a fight.....a HUGE fight

LordZen
06-30-2005, 09:37 AM
You dont even know what your fighting for, you already admitted that.

Look at your signature: SayianOozaru (ZORMITE).

Etien is not fighting for Zormite; we are.

The new kingdom they created was just a way of making the old Zormite a scapegoat, blaming the problems of Gyrant's and Etien's BFs4lyf rulership over that kingdom on the kingdom itself. When infact, it was their own poor leadership which has moved the ENTIRE server against these two ignorant dolts.

Edit: softened the language, lol.

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 10:12 AM
there not "ignorant" people, and i no that i don't no what i'm fighting for, but i don't care, Etien has helped me alot when i used to play GK, so i'll always be on his side, no matter if what he did was "wrong". Him scamming Jaxlexia or w/e isn't his fault, it's her's. If your scammed, it's ur fault you feel for it, not the scammers, i've been scammed b4 and i no it sucks, but you can't blame the other person for scamming you, if you feel for it, you just have to sit back and say damn, he/she got me. So what if Etien scammed someone, alot of people scam other people, my bro(MechEagle) told me he no's 2 or 3 people that have scammed all of there items, and they have really good items, but i don't see the whole server turning on those 2, so why turn on Etien and Gyrant?

LordZen
06-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Because, Gyrant didnt take the actions he should have against Etien. Scamming is obviously common, but it is not tolerated when its done by kingdom leaders. And Gyrant didnt do what he should have to Etien (demotion, or get him to give the stuff back, for example) because of favoritism (they are friends IRL), and that is a terrible leadership flaw. In real life government examples, that would be considered corruption.

Plus, Etien scammed upwards of 1000 USD worth of items, and used that person's friendship to trick that person into handing the items over. Is that the kind of friend you want? Knowing that if you have alot of great gear, when he borrows something he might not -ever- give it back? Abusing your trust.

Most of the server was pissed off by the fact that Gyrant let Etien stay 2nd in command after doing the biggest scam probably in GK history, and as punishment Etien had to IDLE ON ZORMITE ISLAND IN THE PILLORY FOR A WHILE. And then, afterwards, shrugged it off and insisted Etien had learned his lesson. This is what inflamed the server, further. All the while Etien is plowing around with his stolen gear, still.

Again, you dont know the ideals nor the supposed frienship which you are choosing to fight for.

The last straw, which has brought on the upcomming war, was Gyrant killing his own RP character to replace the king of Zormite with a NEW RP character, played by -- yes you guessed it -- the same friggin person! Himself! Then, imposes his own sets of RP standards and backgrounds (excuse me, it was actually stolen from Tolkein and LOTR, my bad) into Graals enviornment, and it was not welcome. He sets up a Drow kingdom on Zormite island (which is supposed to be dark elves) and a past graalian RP administrator had already made it clear that Drows do not exist in Graal's world.

A poor story was put together about how this Drow empire suddenly replaced a long established quasi communist power. And they insist on continuing to impose illegal Roleplaying into Graal's universe, and even have made it obvious that they are ignorant about GK's storyline by insisting a seperation between GK and Graal Bomy Moon, contending the stories are unrelated and that the Zormite race of Graal Bomy moon cannot ever make an appearance on GK (which is infact false, because both servers are supposed to be different locations on the same planet, from the same timeline).

So yes, they are ignorant. Ignorant of the history, the facts, and the standards of Graal's roleplaying universe.

Debaglio
06-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Because, Gyrant didnt take the actions he should have against Etien. Scamming is obviously common, but it is not tolerated when its done by kingdom leaders. And Gyrant didnt do what he should have to Etien (demotion, or get him to give the stuff back, for example) because of favoritism (they are friends IRL), and that is a terrible leadership flaw. In real life government examples, that would be considered corruption.

Plus, Etien scammed upwards of 1000 USD worth of items, and used that person's friendship to trick that person into handing the items over. Is that the kind of friend you want? Knowing that if you have alot of great gear, when he borrows something he might not -ever- give it back? Abusing your trust.

Most of the server was pissed off by the fact that Gyrant let Etien stay 2nd in command after doing the biggest scam probably in GK history, and as punishment Etien had to IDLE ON ZORMITE ISLAND IN THE PILLORY FOR A WHILE. And then, afterwards, shrugged it off and insisted Etien had learned his lesson. This is what inflamed the server, further. All the while Etien is plowing around with his stolen gear, still.

Again, you dont know the ideals nor the supposed frienship which you are choosing to fight for.

The last straw, which has brought on the upcomming war, was Gyrant killing his own RP character to replace the king of Zormite with a NEW RP character, played by -- yes you guessed it -- the same friggin person! Himself! Then, imposes his own sets of RP standards and backgrounds (excuse me, it was actually stolen from Tolkein and LOTR, my bad) into Graals enviornment, and it was not welcome. He sets up a Drow kingdom on Zormite island (which is supposed to be dark elves) and a past graalian RP administrator had already made it clear that Drows do not exist in Graal's world.

A poor story was put together about how this Drow empire suddenly replaced a long established quasi communist power. And they insist on continuing to impose illegal Roleplaying into Graal's universe, and even have made it obvious that they are ignorant about GK's storyline by insisting a seperation between GK and Graal Bomy Moon, contending the stories are unrelated and that the Zormite race of Graal Bomy moon cannot ever make an appearance on GK (which is infact false, because both servers are supposed to be different locations on the same planet, from the same timeline).

So yes, they are ignorant. Ignorant of the history, the facts, and the standards of Graal's roleplaying universe.

1) I left the kingdom...... is that not enough???????

2) Just because I pulled of the biggest bamboozle in GK history dont be a hater. I am good with the ladies what can I say????

3) People trust me still. I have more trust than ever.

4) Zormite died...they abandoned the kingdom, and now that they see the superior RP, they come back to get a piece... I dont think so.

Zen you ever play BINGO??? You have to bingo when it happens not, one or two balls later. If you cared you would not have sat idle doing nothing while Zormite was Zormite. It was changed so more people would become interested, not save some BS past that happend a couple years ago.

5) Kefkin never said anything about Tolkein, I did. I was trying to show people where these concepts come from because he is the father of the concepts. You want to talk about jacking concepts... Hyralts.. give me a break.

6) Past Graal Admin has not posted a "No Drow" so... that doesnt fly. If it was that big of a deal, Bjorn and Stephan would have said "No" and the forum name would probably still be Zormite.

7) Drow exist, just like humans, orcs, dwarfs, pirates, gremlins, vampires, pixies, and werewolfs. Who made you RP god of what exists and what doesnt. The only thing I dont see existing is those fish people.......

8) I guess solid RP is considered illegal. Bel'la is the only kingdom that has solid RP.

9) Its not our fault that your concepts of old have been lost, and no one cares about your old stories... and RP.

10) Bottom line. Bel'la is moving forward with the steam and fury of a steam engine fueled with nitrous oxide.

Zurkiba
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
You have no conception of the utter cataclysmic fate that awaits you.
I love this quote o.o

there not "ignorant" people, and i no that i don't no what i'm fighting for, but i don't care, Etien has helped me alot when i used to play GK, so i'll always be on his side, no matter if what he did was "wrong". Him scamming Jaxlexia or w/e isn't his fault, it's her's. If your scammed, it's ur fault you feel for it, not the scammers, i've been scammed b4 and i no it sucks, but you can't blame the other person for scamming you, if you feel for it, you just have to sit back and say damn, he/she got me. So what if Etien scammed someone, alot of people scam other people, my bro(MechEagle) told me he no's 2 or 3 people that have scammed all of there items, and they have really good items, but i don't see the whole server turning on those 2, so why turn on Etien and Gyrant?
Oh! I get it now. So if a person is killed then the person who died is the murderer. Or atleast along those lines. So that's what's wrong with the world's justice system. We have it backwards! Instead of putting the murderers and thieves in jail, we should be putting the victims of those types of people in jail.

And lets not forget some other people who helped others out. People like Hitler and Stalin. Yeah, they helped people out but does that make them saints or people you should blindly follow?

2) Just because I pulled of the biggest bamboozle in GK history dont be a hater. I am good with the ladies what can I say????

4) Zormite died...they abandoned the kingdom, and now that they see the superior RP, they come back to get a piece... I dont think so.

Zen you ever play BINGO??? You have to bingo when it happens not, one or two balls later. If you cared you would not have sat idle doing nothing while Zormite was Zormite. It was changed so more people would become interested, not save some BS past that happend a couple years ago.

5) Kefkin never said anything about Tolkein, I did. I was trying to show people where these concepts come from because he is the father of the concepts. You want to talk about jacking concepts... Hyralts.. give me a break.

6) Past Graal Admin has not posted a "No Drow" so... that doesnt fly. If it was that big of a deal, Bjorn and Stephan would have said "No" and the forum name would probably still be Zormite.

7) Drow exist, just like humans, orcs, dwarfs, pirates, gremlins, vampires, pixies, and werewolfs. Who made you RP god of what exists and what doesnt. The only thing I dont see existing is those fish people.......

8) I guess solid RP is considered illegal. Bel'la is the only kingdom that has solid RP.

9) Its not our fault that your concepts of old have been lost, and no one cares about your old stories... and RP.

10) Bottom line. Bel'la is moving forward with the steam and fury of a steam engine fueled with nitrous oxide.
1) You need to stop being so egotistical about yourself. The world doesn't revolve around you, nor does Graal.

2) No

3) Yeah, you keep thinking that.

4) LAWLZ THE ZORMITES DEID BECUZ I SAID THEY DID... LAWLZ.
No, it doesn't work that way. You dont even know what a Zormite is. So why dont you just shut your yap and stop trying to conform the set rolepalying enviroment to your own tastes.

5) Zen never said anything about Kefkin saying anything about Tolkien

6) Because we know how the forums define the roleplaying world. I mean, I can get the RP Admin to come on here and tell you his previous decision on the matter.

7) Graal's roleplaying universe has always revolved around going off of the set concepts established in 2001. Just because you, a simple player who never held a roleplaying administration position on 2k2 or 2k1 NOR do you even know what the rolepalying universe is about, say the Zormites do not exist does not make it true.

8) No

9) Who said they're lost? ;)... last I heard there was a huge armada coming to bring about racial purity amongst the Zormite isles.

10) "Bottom line. Bel'la is moving forward with the steam and fury of a steam engine fueled with nitrous oxide."
I agree
You are moving foward like a steam engine fueled with laughing gas.

Chris
06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Did you even pay attention in Chemistry?

Zero Hour
06-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Did you even pay attention in Chemistry?
Appearantly not!

Splke
07-01-2005, 02:16 AM
We have Nitrous Oxide in Graal? Wtfux.

LordZen
07-02-2005, 01:20 PM

*ahem*

1) You left the kingdom far too late, and of your own free will. The damage is already done. The point is you were not punished, but instead a show was presented to the server, making a mockery of the issue.

2) Not even worth a comment.

3) Like Kefkin, and this blind kid who doesnt even care what happened? Yea, you attract a good crowd.

4)If you cared you would not have sat idle doing nothing while Zormite was Zormite. It was changed so more people would become interested, not save some BS past that happend a couple years ago.
You clearly dont know what you are talking about. You know what I did when Zormite was Zormite? I changed it to the Zormite Republic, idiot. I did a kingdom wipe, redid everything, I even actually spent time developing a background to the new kingdom, and documentation. Wow, theres a thought.

Kingdom activity was renewed 10 fold, and near the start of it the Zormite Republic even owned the entire Samurai nation, and its Shogun served as my General (Both kingdoms were named Zormite Republic and toguilds were shared because both kingdoms had the same tag)

5) I know he never said that. He imposed the Drow RP crap, and you defended it by stealing background information from Tolkien and LOTR. Bam.

6) I wonder how hard you even looked for that before making that claim. It was obviously made pretty damn clear at some point, if so many people know about it. In retrospect, you really havent had much experience with this stuff, time-wise. Maybe you should stop assuming everything that happened before ETIEN is irrelevant, and get with the picture. (lol I should start refering to things in BE and AE (Before Etien & After Etien)).

7) Right, they exist, in TOLKEIN AND LOTR OMGWTF~~~!

And again, you show your ignorance of the facts, those fish people are an established race in Graal history, and still exist in great numbers in the old world. SRY

I guess solid waste is considered illegal. Bell uh Ocra is the only kingdom that smells of solid waste.

Oh thats right, thats because the island has become a friggin dump site for everything you 2 have come up with that NOBODY else in the entire server wants anything to do with.

9) I would just like to point out this statement highlighted Etien's complete lack of understanding for how roleplaying is supposed to work. You dont just out of nowhere start doing some crap without any basis, but infact Etien and Kefkin chose this path, and decided to disregard the past established history, which is stupid because you cant build a story on a foundation of NOTHING. At least not this far down the road in a world's history.

10) That steam engine filled with nitrous oxide must be having some problems. I suggest having a mechanic look at it, or try running the engine off of steam.

Debaglio
07-02-2005, 01:43 PM
I stoped reading your message.

Just to let you know... what Kef draws from is a concept older than Tolkein.

We are old schoolers. Older than TOLKEINS LOTR.... it was nice that they made a movie for you guys to learn about RP concepts because if you had to read about it god how magled you would interpret his concepts. I am sorry your kingdom efforts and stuff is all gone now replaced by a concept that leaves most of you olbies speechless. You had six months of chance to get ZR back in gear.... no one showed, so things got changed.

Now that it is illegal to force RP on a kingdom without the leaders permission, Zormite has been buried forever, only a memory of 2001. THERE ARE NO PLAYERS BESIDES YOU GUYS OF 2001 that care about ZR... or ZE. Give me a break.

Like I said.. ZE.. or ZR come back...
The forest is rightfully mine.

Have fun metagaming.

Bel'la Olplyn Ultrin.

GryffonDurime
07-02-2005, 06:00 PM

We are old schoolers. Older than TOLKEINS LOTR.... it was nice that they made a movie for you guys to learn about RP concepts because if you had to read about it god how magled you would interpret his concepts. I am sorry your kingdom efforts and stuff is all gone now replaced by a concept that leaves most of you olbies speechless. You had six months of chance to get ZR back in gear.... no one showed, so things got changed.

Now that it is illegal to force RP on a kingdom without the leaders permission, Zormite has been buried forever, only a memory of 2001. THERE ARE NO PLAYERS BESIDES YOU GUYS OF 2001 that care about ZR... or ZE. Give me a break.

Like I said.. ZE.. or ZR come back...
The forest is rightfully mine.

Have fun metagaming.

Bel'la Olplyn Ultrin.

Allow me to address this. Graal's Roleplaying on 2k1 predates the Lord of the Rings movies, obviously. However, the world setting was not just ripped from some source. It was devised, very carefully, by the past kings of 2k1. Think of it like the United States. Our founding fathers gave us a constitution. If a new president is elected, he dosen't just up and change the BASIC, UNDERLYING CONCEPTS OF THAT CREATION. When changes such as that are made, they are gradual; and the result of mutual agreement between ALL governing bodies.

You keep trying to pretend that everything you do and say is perfect; not only that, but you say that all your ideas are beyond anything any other RPer can invent. And you wonder why people hate you? Your ideas and settings are no more advanced than Play-Doh. As far as this server goes, you are the little kid sitting on a stool in the corner with a dunce cap on. And everyone sees it but you and your handful of zealous friends.

The RP Team can override a Kingdom's consent rule. And by summoning "The Beast", Kefkin accepted the challenge of War. If he wasn't going to recognize it, he wouldn't have felt it necessary to conjure a Cthullu-in-training, now would he?

And Forest is not rightfully yours, nor will it ever be in grimy little hands.

Debaglio
07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Im not talking about the freekin movie... im talking about the book. A READABLE THING>... it is used to create your own pictures in your mind.

Zurkiba... is floating around making up stuff..... Kefkins god woke... nothing wrong here.

You look like your with them... not forest... ohh wait.. you left, said your goodbyes...

The forest is mine now.

GryffonDurime
07-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Im not talking about the freekin movie... im talking about the book. A READABLE THING>... it is used to create your own pictures in your mind.

it was nice that they made a movie for you guys to learn about RP concepts because if you had to read about it god how magled you would interpret his concepts.

Seems like you implied that we had stolen concepts from the Movies. But as for the book, Tolkein is really not the alpha and omega of roleplaying. Only someone very ignorant would accept all of Tolkein's work as being universally canon.

Zurkiba... is floating around making up stuff..... Kefkins god woke... nothing wrong here.

Zurkiba is not "making stuff up". He is actually FOLLOWING Graal's established canon. Summoning an underwater "God" that no one has ever heard of...that breaks the canon, just a little.

You look like your with them... not forest... ohh wait.. you left, said your goodbyes...

Then I came back. It was necessary, considering the way you've been raping RP.

The forest is mine now.

That is possibly the most unfounded claim I have ever heard. The Forest has actual protection in the form of an army, mystic protection in the form of the Hyralts, and it is already inhabited.

Debaglio
07-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Seems like you implied that we had stolen concepts from the Movies. But as for the book, Tolkein is really not the alpha and omega of roleplaying. Only someone very ignorant would accept all of Tolkein's work as being universally canon.

Zurkiba is not "making stuff up". He is actually FOLLOWING Graal's established canon. Summoning an underwater "God" that no one has ever heard of...that breaks the canon, just a little.

Then I came back. It was necessary, considering the way you've been raping RP.

That is possibly the most unfounded claim I have ever heard. The Forest has actual protection in the form of an army, mystic protection in the form of the Hyralts, and it is already inhabited.

Im NOT IN THIS KINGDOM>>>>

Hmmm... Kefkins god vs. your Hyralts... who made you the end all be all of RP... give me a break Gryff.. get back to the forest before I take it from you.

Brad
07-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Im NOT IN THIS KINGDOM>>>>

Hmmm... Kefkins god vs. your Hyralts... who made you the end all be all of RP... give me a break Gryff.. get back to the forest before I take it from you.

If you want to start playing with creatures we can always use good ol' krakken.

Chris
07-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm still laughing (no pun intended) at the fact that he thinks nitrous oxide powers a steam engine.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Ok... you build a steam engine that burns coal.

Ill build one that burns nitrous.

Jesse James will be there too.... watch me smoke you.

*if you fail to find the relavance to this post, think of it as an analogy for our RP'ing.

LordZen
07-03-2005, 09:17 AM
I would expect nothing less, ignoring other people's viewpoint is probably why you still act so ignorant about what your doing wrong.

And just to let you know, I keep refering to Tolkein and LOTR because you refered to them yourself, using them as the basis for why Drows should be OK in graal. Still, you choose to ignore that Drows dont exist in Graals world, and never will.

You had six months of chance to get ZR back in gear.... no one showed, so things got changed.
I dont even understand this. Me? I havent been running the ZR way longer than 6 months, and last I recall it was you and Kefkin who screwed it up in the end.

You cannot deny that you posted in tons of super old threads in the Zormite forum, trying to revive ZR stuff, and Kefkin made his own attempts at making changes.

Its not like the kingdoms leader owns the kingdom, he/she is still subject to GK staff's jurisdiction.

And Zormite are NOT buried forever in any such memory. AGAIN, you claim to be such a champion of Roleplaying, yet you cannot comprehend such a SIMPLE concept. The histories of Graal Bomy Moon and Graal Kingdoms are NOT seperate, and NEITHER world can cease to exist. They are both ONGOING, just because one server is way more active than the other means nothing. That does not affect whether or not a storyline can continue or not. The very fact that people still further the history of GK means GBM is ongoing as well, because the 2 servers are LINKED -- 2 areas of the same planet.

And just so you know, I didnt even play 2k1 that much back when it was big, I was busy with Babylon server, and when I did play on 2k1 I was in Elven. Haha. AND THEY WERE NOT DROWS OMGWTF??~

And, a steam engine burns coal because the fire heats the steam. Nitrous oxide lol, good luck with that.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I would expect nothing less, ignoring other people's viewpoint is probably why you still act so ignorant about what your doing wrong.

And just to let you know, I keep refering to Tolkein and LOTR because you refered to them yourself, using them as the basis for why Drows should be OK in graal. Still, you choose to ignore that Drows dont exist in Graals world, and never will.

I dont even understand this. Me? I havent been running the ZR way longer than 6 months, and last I recall it was you and Kefkin who screwed it up in the end.

You cannot deny that you posted in tons of super old threads in the Zormite forum, trying to revive ZR stuff, and Kefkin made his own attempts at making changes.

Its not like the kingdoms leader owns the kingdom, he/she is still subject to GK staff's jurisdiction.

And Zormite are NOT buried forever in any such memory. AGAIN, you claim to be such a champion of Roleplaying, yet you cannot comprehend such a SIMPLE concept. The histories of Graal Bomy Moon and Graal Kingdoms are NOT seperate, and NEITHER world can cease to exist. They are both ONGOING, just because one server is way more active than the other means nothing. That does not affect whether or not a storyline can continue or not. The very fact that people still further the history of GK means GBM is ongoing as well, because the 2 servers are LINKED -- 2 areas of the same planet.

And just so you know, I didnt even play 2k1 that much back when it was big, I was busy with Babylon server, and when I did play on 2k1 I was in Elven. Haha. AND THEY WERE NOT DROWS OMGWTF??~

And, a steam engine burns coal because the fire heats the steam. Nitrous oxide lol, good luck with that. I would like to nibble your nuts.

What is Draxx.... the Roi of forest... DROW.

I tired to revive old zomite stuff so that we could get it goin again.. no one cared.... lol

Why dont you post a lil about Zurkiba and how he was blacklisted from the old Zormite long ago. I know you want to.

busyrobot
07-03-2005, 01:40 PM
I haven't posted anything yet really, but man this is just the dumbest thing I've seen in graal...the inanity confounds the human mind.

First:
For "Sayian" you should know, if you just returned to the kingdom, chances are RPwise you are a member of the Zormite Republic who's leader was just murdered by some unknown darkelf freak that wondered out from nowhere, who then managed to topple your beloved government. Yes, the leader you were devoted to is dead. So, you should probably find a way to RP kill your character off if you want one that would ally with the despot who killed your leader. I can't for the life of me see why you'd want to do that.

Second:
Etien you come across as a real idiot. Honestly, it would be very difficult to come up with worse concepts than the ones you put forth.

Example:
Summoning a "God" like creature no one even heard about that has nothing to do with graal canon.... dumb
A drow summoning a creature that isn't even associated with anything dark elves are associated with (maybe something subterranean...something that likes dark and all that?) doubly-idiotic.
A drow summoning a creature of the very element that his enemies are known for having total dominion of.......ok, veins are popping.
At this point the question has to be asked - are you on crack? Do you even know what RPing is?
Then this.....Elves coming to your aid? To the aid of dark elves? From the "West" of all places? Have you even seen what the islands look like in relation to each other?
Do you even know anything about drow at all, or elves, or zormite, or graal?

You should know that the result of any RPed conflict is not determined by whether you think you are godlike and everyone else is idiots, so you may want to modify your strategy a bit.

Lastly, when you try to sound cool you don't, so stop it. We are all just painfully reminded of Vanilla Ice constantly whenever you post something, and that's just wrong.

Draenin
07-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Debbie just likes to powerplay. Let him use his imagination. He'll win every fight, and in turn boost his own *****ic ego. He'll argue his superiority until there's nothing left. I wouldn't get into this mess, if I were you. I'm already irritated now, and I planned on not sticking my head in it until Debbie decided to announce that he'd take over forest.

Debaglio
07-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Second:
Etien you come across as a real idiot. Honestly, it would be very difficult to come up with worse concepts than the ones you put forth.

Do you even know anything about drow at all, or elves, or zormite, or graal?

You should know that the result of any RPed conflict is not determined by whether you think you are godlike and everyone else is idiots, so you may want to modify your strategy a bit.

Lastly, when you try to sound cool you don't, so stop it. We are all just painfully reminded of Vanilla Ice constantly whenever you post something, and that's just wrong.

LoL, RIP VAN WINKLE ROCKS

You have the wrong guy bro, I havnt been in Bel'la for weeks now. I only post here to entertain the threaders.... I support Bel'la BUT I AM NOT IN THE KINGDOM> I DIDNT WRITE THE STORY>>>>>

YOULL FIND ME ON FOREST.

Draenin
07-03-2005, 05:37 PM
-Etien is back, and he comes from the forest.

Yes, we'll find you there, as the character you agreed to have killed off. Makes sense? I think not.

Zurkiba
07-03-2005, 06:28 PM
...I havnt been in Bel'la for weeks now. I only post here to entertain the threaders.... I support Bel'la BUT I AM NOT IN THE KINGDOM...

Kind of how like you wasn't in the kingdom but you magically used the Zormite Castle gates which only kingdom members can do?

---

Also, lets not forget that a person who follows an idiot- is himself an idiot.

busyrobot
07-04-2005, 01:40 AM
LoL, RIP VAN WINKLE ROCKS

You have the wrong guy bro, I havnt been in Bel'la for weeks now. I only post here to entertain the threaders.... I support Bel'la BUT I AM NOT IN THE KINGDOM> I DIDNT WRITE THE STORY>>>>>

YOULL FIND ME ON FOREST.

You obviously work together on these, you were the one who posted the picture of what was summoned afterall.

Then there is your post here

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1083119&postcount=8

If you want to play the "not in the kingdom card" stop speaking on behalf of the bloody kingdom.

What is truly sad is that to even roleplay with these idiotic two dimensional dark elf characters and their thug4lyf "kingdom" is... win or loose, this whole sad episode either will need to be erased from the history of GK or be remembered as the saddest and lowest point in GK roleplaying history, even lower than when the Gangstas and Nighthawks guilds tried to take over a kingdom. >_<

If it wasn't for such a sad state of affairs, no one would even give a ***** like Etien the time of day.

Debaglio
07-04-2005, 02:57 AM
You obviously work together on these, you were the one who posted the picture of what was summoned afterall.

Then there is your post here

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1083119&postcount=8

If you want to play the "not in the kingdom card" stop speaking on behalf of the bloody kingdom.

What is truly sad is that to even roleplay with these idiotic two dimensional dark elf characters and their thug4lyf "kingdom" is... win or loose, this whole sad episode either will need to be erased from the history of GK or be remembered as the saddest and lowest point in GK roleplaying history, even lower than when the Gangstas and Nighthawks guilds tried to take over a kingdom. >_<

If it wasn't for such a sad state of affairs, no one would even give a ***** like Etien the time of day.

Cant help but defend my roomate against this bogus attack on his new kingdom. No one else has the gall to stick up for Bel'la, so I do. I want back into the kingdom so bad, so I can smite the BS, but I wanna see how this plays out without me so that no Debaglio reasons can be used.

Used the gates.... Umm that was Sayian. Staff warped me in, like they did you to avoid seeming like a power abuse was being used. Keep trying, ohh wait Im done dealing with the BS.

LOL, Ive been out of the Kingdom for weeks now.... like I have repeatedly posted.

I agree Zurkiba has brought a low point to GK. 2001, and 2002.

LIKE I SAID.... YOU WILL FIND ME ON FOREST.

Brad
07-04-2005, 03:15 AM
I agree Zurkiba has brought a low point to GK. 2001, and 2002.

LIKE I SAID.... YOU WILL FIND ME ON FOREST.

You weren't around on 2k1..and 2k2 and GK are the same thing. Also, you don't know why Zurk was blacklisted from Zormite so you've only been around GK for less than a year. Do you even know what Astri is? What a Sahuagin is? Who the original kingdom leaders were when GK came out? You're some neo-******* who needs a history lesson before he can go out acting like god's gift to graal. Wherever the hell country you're from should have IQ tests for babies when they are born because the fact that someone as dumb as you is allowed to live is beyond me. I can't even decipher your points in like 50% of your posts and reading them does nothing but hurt my head. On behalf of everyone on the forums subtracting the ssj ninja and that kefkin guy, please go walk off a bridge.

Debaglio
07-04-2005, 04:08 AM
You weren't around on 2k1..and 2k2 and GK are the same thing. Also, you don't know why Zurk was blacklisted from Zormite so you've only been around GK for less than a year. Do you even know what Astri is? What a Sahuagin is? Who the original kingdom leaders were when GK came out? You're some neo-******* who needs a history lesson before he can go out acting like god's gift to graal. Wherever the hell country you're from should have IQ tests for babies when they are born because the fact that someone as dumb as you is allowed to live is beyond me. I can't even decipher your points in like 50% of your posts and reading them does nothing but hurt my head. On behalf of everyone on the forums subtracting the ssj ninja and that kefkin guy, please go walk off a bridge.

The US tried to do forced sterilization.... nice logic! I think you people are just jelous that Kefkin got the kingdom handed to him after playing for less than 3 months.

NONE of you can compete with this. He earned it by his RP'ing, not by forcing a take over.

Now that its summer, and you guys have decided you still want the fish....its to late. He gave you plenty of chances to add/participate/ and learn the ways of the old ZR. Its dead. Dont think a power struggle is going to bring back the dead, summer is allmost over, then you can get back to school.

We will still be here playin.

Im done in here too. Peace

Brad
07-04-2005, 04:18 AM
The US tried to do forced sterilization.... nice logic! I think you people are just jelous that Kefkin got the kingdom handed to him after playing for less than 3 months.

NONE of you can compete with this. He earned it by his RP'ing, not by forcing a take over.

Now that its summer, and you guys have decided you still want the fish....its to late. He gave you plenty of chances to add/participate/ and learn the ways of the old ZR. Its dead. Dont think a power struggle is going to bring back the dead, summer is allmost over, then you can get back to school.

We will still be here playin.

Im done in here too. Peace

I quit because of how bad the staff is. I came back when I realized how dumb the server got. I'll be at college when the Summer is over to become a teacher. For now, I think I'll stick around on GK and try to teach you *******s how to roleplay. We are going to win the war and there is nothing you can do about it.