PDA

View Full Version : Wolfey ideas for ircia weaps

Wolfey
06-29-2005, 12:57 AM
[SIZE=7][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]OK most of u might know what im talking about.
ok this is more less a suit
even though its not in use it would be cool
how a bout a suit that turns you 100%invisabel from radar and on screen for
15seconds
uses up 99%of your energy
costs a good deal to buy
and u cant fight with it on

nother is a up grade of knife
its made of plas and does 15%more damge and uses up more energy

next idea is a shovel to dig a trench that lasts onley 7 seconds but it keeps enemys off unless the ywant to fall i nX__x
it takes up 44%energy
hoel is size of character feet
and can onley use off base

next is a electrick arrow
arrows cos ta good deal
when person shot it paralyses them for 3 seconds
and do damage

ok head hurts fro mthinking now

Raeiphon
06-30-2005, 09:28 AM
Either your keyboard needs dire repair, or you need to listen in grammar class more.

However, the shovel idea is pretty good, but what happens when they fall in the hole? Can you only lob grenades in there?

You should be allowed to use the shovels to dig entrechments, allowing some protection from frontal energy and bullet attacks, and complete protection from frontal explosion and energy attacks.

CK is pretty crappy as it is. Only good part is throwing it, which is useful to hurt mortar-noobs.

Now, the eletric arrow I like. Zone needs some sort of freezing, like a trap that lasts a short time, but you cant see, like a prox mine, enough to blow the enemy to bits or hold them while you get there.

The stealth suit is brilliant. It'd be great for scouting, as I love doing it behind b1 on irica. Only defenders should get a stealhdetector, which lets them see the players and attack them. Once they are attacked, they are visible, meaning they run. 50 energy for the suit and 25 for the dectector sound fine.

VulcanP2P
06-30-2005, 09:42 AM
I like the suit idea, I think it should be your walk and idle GANIs are invisble while on with weapons disabled. It should also do minus X ammount of energy per Y ammount of time.

The trench idea I didn't understand much. Do you mean digging a hole which could be covered up and people can fall into or something else?

Another thing to add on to your ideas..

Maybe a possible NPC Seller who can sell you the Zone equivalent of fortifications which could be placed to make walls to hide behind etc. (Could be set for auto-destroy at the end of the game.)

Raeiphon
06-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Thats what entrenchments are.

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 10:26 AM
the wall idea would be pretty cool :)

Wolfey
07-01-2005, 05:31 AM
the wall idea would be pretty cool :)
where did the wall idea come from i dint see anything of a wall

SayianOozaru
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM
I like the suit idea, I think it should be your walk and idle GANIs are invisble while on with weapons disabled. It should also do minus X ammount of energy per Y ammount of time.

The trench idea I didn't understand much. Do you mean digging a hole which could be covered up and people can fall into or something else?

Another thing to add on to your ideas..

Maybe a possible NPC Seller who can sell you the Zone equivalent of fortifications which could be placed to make walls to hide behind etc. (Could be set for auto-destroy at the end of the game.)

there

Wolfey
07-01-2005, 06:16 PM
there
sue me i dint see it