PDA

View Full Version : sayian's random gun edit :P

SayianOozaru
06-28-2005, 08:28 AM
ummm, i did what vulcan did :)

the first one i edited from the kv24 or w/e
the 2nd one was edited from the Bluerifle
the 3rd one was edited from the rocket launcher

the first gun is supposed to be a handgun..or somethin like that...

the 2nd one is supposed to be a like plasma shotgun....

the 3rd one, yes, i no noobs use the flame throwers to much, and yes, it lags the server, but i though i'd do it anyway :) it's a rocket launcher, that shoots a flame instead of an ice thing :)

also i re-colored the hair style for the girls, since they can only choose from 2 of them...

i've got an idea with the needle, it could be like if you get stabed with it, you have like 2 or 3 mins to either:
1) heal yourself with a med
2) get someone to heal you
3) die
or you explode, but because of this effect, it'd take up like 10-15 energy, and do like 3-5 damage(this was edited from the other needle)
and it would only go to the Medic class.(since they don't have good speed, or good weapons)....just a thought :(

i also thought of an idea a friend gave me (pip9999) maybe there could be some kind of napalm grenade to go with the mortar?

SayianOozaru
06-29-2005, 07:40 AM
will someone please answer? :(

Splke
06-29-2005, 08:30 AM
Stop. Breathe. Stop. That's all.

SayianOozaru
06-29-2005, 09:37 AM
?o_O??O_o?

Curt1zzle
06-29-2005, 09:47 AM
The second looks like a fire hydrant. :)

Nice work, but, the originals are my favorite. You make good graphics, stay orriginal. Don't bother with edits. ^_^

SayianOozaru
06-29-2005, 09:51 AM
k :) btw, you asked for me to im you, but when i did (tried 4 or 5 times) you never answered...:(

bbabba
06-30-2005, 04:47 PM
howbout the red ice canon is a fire canon,
damege is 15
speed is a little faster then ice gun
energy is a little less then ice gun ice gun
the effect is fire

Felix_Xenophobe
06-30-2005, 06:00 PM
how would the effect fire affect the player?

Crono
06-30-2005, 06:13 PM
I dont get why people are saying YEAH LET THIS WEAPON USE ENERGY!!1

If you havn't noticed yet its only fancy beam/plasma/whatever weapons that waste energy. How would stabbing someone with a injector thingy waste any energy? I believe the "energy" used on Zone is the energy for such weapons. Not for none-plasmic/beam weapons.

SayianOozaru
06-30-2005, 11:16 PM
..well.....(no comment, lol)

Brad
07-04-2005, 12:53 AM
I dont get why people are saying YEAH LET THIS WEAPON USE ENERGY!!1

If you havn't noticed yet its only fancy beam/plasma/whatever weapons that waste energy. How would stabbing someone with a injector thingy waste any energy? I believe the "energy" used on Zone is the energy for such weapons. Not for none-plasmic/beam weapons.

Well, to be fair we can say getting injected with zone "energy" is like being injected with a poisonous gas? The gas we use as our energy is found off some moonrock or something? Get what I'm tryin to say here? So if we inject the gas into someone they are infected and their runspeed is cut in half, their energy is permanantly at like 50 or something and its regen rate is slowed, and they have 2 minutes to be healed or DIE.

Zulu15
08-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Simple, the energy used to swing your combat knife and any other melee weapons is the same as the energy weapons because the energy weapons are linked to your body, so when you shoot that enchanced pulsar you actualy get tired every shot, this makes as a more efficient energy source since you dont have to carry any extra equipment and its nearly self suficient(on zone its fully suficient since you dont need to eat or sleep to restore energy =P), I make big post hurray n_n!

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 08:56 PM
huh...i ddint get what u said zzzzz :asleep:

xAndrewx
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=32571&stc=1
I love this ;]

Wind_Master
08-02-2005, 09:13 PM
lol ya its a p cool gfx

Zulu15
08-06-2005, 06:07 AM
huh...i ddint get what u said zzzzz :asleep:
When you eat your body recives the vitamins/nutrients/minerals wich your body turns into energy, the weapons in zone use that raw energy as power, or course in Zone you cant eat so it just recovers by passing of time, if guns were like that in real life then soldiers would carry around Energy bars and drinks instead of Amo XD

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 08:07 AM
When you eat your body recives the vitamins/nutrients/minerals wich your body turns into energy, the weapons in zone use that raw energy as power, or course in Zone you cant eat so it just recovers by passing of time, if guns were like that in real life then soldiers would carry around Energy bars and drinks instead of Amo XD

ya lol but...."zone use raw energy" its just a game so they just get the energy from no where zzzz :asleep:

Huwajux
08-06-2005, 02:12 PM
ya lol but...."zone use raw energy" its just a game so they just get the energy from no where zzzz :asleep:
It may be a game it's just that he is trying to explain to you what he meant and converse in the conversation mentioning how the energy guns extract raw energy from your body and show you the realism in it. Not much of that but it still helps you figure out where the hell the shots come from.

Wind_Master
08-06-2005, 08:36 PM
It may be a game it's just that he is trying to explain to you what he meant and converse in the conversation mentioning how the energy guns extract raw energy from your body and show you the realism in it. Not much of that but it still helps you figure out where the hell the shots come from.

actually....hmmm i never thought of where the shots came from... :\