PDA

View Full Version : Cudos from CP

CedricTheEntertainer
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
I have discovered what Bel`la Olplyn is all about and I say good for you Kefkin. The story about the Drow taking the throne of Zormite and renaming it and taking the old members of Zormite prisoner is great. The whole Drow scene is fascinating I find, and the fact that they have their own language takes RPing to a whole other level.

Congrats on the change over I look forward to our first RP event some time in the future. =)

Curt1zzle
06-24-2005, 10:10 AM
I have discovered what Bel`la Olplyn is all about and I say good for you Kefkin. The story about the Drow taking the throne of Zormite and renaming it and taking the old members of Zormite prisoner is great. The whole Drow scene is fascinating I find, and the fact that they have their own language takes RPing to a whole other level.

Congrats on the change over I look forward to our first RP event some time in the future. =)

Oh boy...incoming flames.

Velox Cruentus
06-24-2005, 06:17 PM
I think he was saying that sarcastically.

Zurkiba
06-24-2005, 07:19 PM

Personally, it feels like a toned-down Astri invasion if you ask me. The story when Astri conquered Forest.

juice188
06-25-2005, 12:38 AM
might i point out that cudos is not spelled right x.x - Kudos

Python523
06-25-2005, 01:30 AM
might i point out that cudos is not spelled right x.x - Kudos
Hey, they're GK people. Hardly anything is EVER spelled correctly

Zurkiba
06-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Hey, they're GK people. Hardly anything is EVER spelled correctly
Know, ur rong

juice188
06-25-2005, 07:30 AM
Know, ur rong
yez, yor abosalotaly correk :cool:

Splke
06-28-2005, 08:40 PM

Did you miss the [/sarcasm]? Or are you just an idiot...