PDA

View Full Version : Offical Doragon Koden thread (new name for my pw)

G_yoshi
06-28-2001, 01:04 AM
I no longer am naming it Yoshi Islands....now I call it Doragon Koden :D

I will try to post updates and things of stuff I have so far...

I am working hard on it...seeing that I am really the only one working on it :( But my work will not be in vain :D

um....oh yeah! If you would like to help, then please PM me here or send me an email to me [email protected]

CrazedMerlin
06-28-2001, 01:31 AM
Ill help I'm super-merlin.

ownerofbabylon
06-28-2001, 01:33 AM
I will help, I am working hard on Babylon but right now I am in a good mood and want to help people. If you need anything I will try and help :D Im getting better at level design too. I was horrible and I just realized that so im going back and fixing it =) LOL

manton
06-28-2001, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
I will help, I am working hard on Babylon but right now I am in a good mood and want to help people. If you need anything I will try and help :D Im getting better at level design too. I was horrible and I just realized that so im going back and fixing it =) LOL

You and the owner of Auroria say "LOL" after every sentence! :mad: (Auroria owner even puts it on the signs in his server. =/)

T-Squad
06-28-2001, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by manton

You and the owner of Auroria say "LOL" after every sentence! :mad: (Auroria owner even puts it on the signs in his server. =/)

woah...and the thing is....owner of auroria has bad level quality...maybe that similar with ownerofba...*no comment*

LiquidIce00
06-28-2001, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by G_yoshi
I no longer am naming it Yoshi Islands....now I call it Doragon Koden :D

I will try to post updates and things of stuff I have so far...

I am working hard on it...seeing that I am really the only one working on it :( But my work will not be in vain :D

um....oh yeah! If you would like to help, then please PM me here or send me an email to me [email protected]

Sounds like Komodo Dragon in another language or something.

G_yoshi
06-28-2001, 07:35 AM
The whole name is in japanese :D I wish I had the characters to represent it properly, but I don't :(

Munkey
06-28-2001, 01:43 PM
could't you use ascii char's??

Zayjee
06-28-2001, 09:31 PM
Heh heh, I can get you the desired characters, G_Yoshi. Just ask.