PDA

View Full Version : the flamethrower

SayianOozaru
06-22-2005, 06:14 AM
everyone who plays Zone, know's what the "flamethrower" is. It is a gun that lags everyone to death XD. seriously, it just made me have to reboot my system, this has gotten outta hand, Stefan, if possible can you fix this? 3 "noobs" used this against me, and i froze, then on my computer, it said system error, please re-boot system. STEFAN THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED :( PLEASE!!! hmmmm, it's gotten to the point that i might quit... :( and i don't wanna quit....

Admins
06-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Hmmm it's may be the sound effects of the flame thrower ? Do you have the latest drivers for your sound card? In v4 the flamethrower is not laggy at all, we plan to release it very soon to Gold/VIP.

Magadal
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmmm it's may be the sound effects of the flame thrower ? Do you have the latest drivers for your sound card? In v4 the flamethrower is not laggy at all, we plan to release it very soon to Gold/VIP.

my gold is running out in 98 days...that is not much...and the flamethrower really sucks :( btw do u think sound can lag you to hell?lol

SayianOozaru
06-22-2005, 05:13 PM
WOOT, thanks Stefan :) (i only have like 83 days left XD, time for me to get 19 dollars to upgrade to vip:()

VulcanP2P
06-26-2005, 07:46 PM
v4 should be out pretty soon. Its in some of the final stages of debugging. Look at the thread in the Tech Support forums for more info about it.

Crono
06-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Doesn't lag on V4, didnt lag on V2 for me.

Admins
06-26-2005, 09:50 PM
The flamethrower lagged for me on v2, but I there were no problems of rebooting or so for me

VulcanP2P
06-26-2005, 11:56 PM
He had three people using the Flamethrower at once when it crashed his PC.

SayianOozaru
06-27-2005, 12:26 AM
ya :( it said system error......then my background turned like 500 colors, and got all blury:( but it's fixed :) i've managed to get 14 dollars.....just 5 more....:)

Raeiphon
06-30-2005, 09:29 AM
FT is a good lag weapon :P I figured that out the first day I played Zone.

someonesomewhere
07-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Flamethrower can be useful, but I've found that it works best to equip it, and take it out only when you are near someone. that way, you can't get yourself on fire before you start shooting. Immediately after catching someone on fire, put it away, and just get out another weapon while onfire damages your opponent.

p2p_Sir_Link
07-02-2005, 01:21 AM
everyone who plays Zone, know's what the "flamethrower" is. It is a gun that lags everyone to death XD. seriously, it just made me have to reboot my system, this has gotten outta hand, Stefan, if possible can you fix this? 3 "noobs" used this against me, and i froze, then on my computer, it said system error, please re-boot system. STEFAN THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED :( PLEASE!!! hmmmm, it's gotten to the point that i might quit... :( and i don't wanna quit....
Who are you to accuse someone of noobism?

SayianOozaru
07-02-2005, 04:30 AM
i am SayianOozaru, look at the name to the left ;)