PDA

View Full Version : Hey, make this event and I'll play Zone

Hiro
06-22-2005, 06:03 AM
Heres an idea. Make one of the "Warcraft 3" kind of events, like on Counter-strike.

Have experience and gaining of levels. Have the races and the special powers each get. Have knifing and guns. And if you turn off nicknames and set the players outfits to a certain type (Red and Green team or something) that'd be great!

(For those of you who don't know what a WC3 server is)

Races:

Undead: Can jump high. Walk fast, and exploids when it dies, or uses an ultimate strike to suicide bomb itself, and when it hits people it can gain some health back from the damage it inflicted.

Human: Can turn invisable (Forever), and warp around to a certain distance when it has the AP.

Orc: Can throw grenades that can sometimes do 2-10% times the regular amount of damage, can shoot out lighting with ultimate strike, can "Slap" characters (Shoots them away).

Night Elf: Can dodge bullets sometimes, can use ultimate strike to bind a character in thorns (Making it so that they cannot move), and can sometimes shoot more accuratly (Bullets naturally go to the player if they're off by a bit).

Blood Mage: Can shoot a speical shot with ultimate strike that adds 10-30% the regular damage, Can let players respawn after they die in the current round, and they can regenerate equipment without buying it.

All of these grow better as you gain experience (From your team winning the round, or from killing other players) and of course this would have to be played in counter-strike format.

Make this and I'd play Zone for sure. ^^

SayianOozaru
06-22-2005, 06:10 AM
here's the thing:

1) if your not goin to play because it ain't like that o well
2) this is Zone not whatever game your talking about
3) Zone is Great the way it is

Hiro
06-22-2005, 06:17 AM
here's the thing:

1) if your not goin to play because it ain't like that o well
2) this is Zone not whatever game your talking about
3) Zone is Great the way it is
The ****s your problem. It'd be a good event.

Zone has Jedi knights (Basically) but it cant have CS:WC3 servers? Thats retarded.

Zone isn't all that great the way it is in my point of view, and I'm stating that.

See first line of my text.

SayianOozaru
06-22-2005, 06:37 AM
an event? you mean map? thought you meant change the whole game like that XD well Zone is good, play the Iracia planet, not the starwars one, you lag alot there

haro41
06-22-2005, 07:09 AM
SO has a point. if you want to play a game like that then go play that game. graal isnt about copying other games. especially considering where it originally came from.

Admins
06-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Actually Zone is already organized similar to Warcraft - instead of races you have classes, but it is true that it would be interesting if there would be more different attacks. The next map I would like to add more strategy things though, see the idea about a map where you need to do "mining" to get minerals and buy weapons and ammunition.

Spark910
06-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Actually Zone is already organized similar to Warcraft - instead of races you have classes, but it is true that it would be interesting if there would be more different attacks. The next map I would like to add more strategy things though, see the idea about a map where you need to do "mining" to get minerals and buy weapons and ammunition.
Fun mining though, not d,d,d,d,d mining. Like bombs and big drills attached to spacecraft and such ^^

SayianOozaru
06-22-2005, 05:14 PM
XD can't wait :)

maximus_asinus
06-22-2005, 05:26 PM
WC3 MoD sucks for CS, and I doubt it'd get better with Graal.

Hiro
06-22-2005, 08:17 PM
WC3 MoD sucks for CS, and I doubt it'd get better with Graal.
It only sucks when your level 1. ^^

Crono
06-22-2005, 08:32 PM
It only sucks when your level 1. ^^

No it sucks, period.

haunter
06-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Fun mining though, not d,d,d,d,d mining. Like bombs and big drills attached to spacecraft and such ^^

Asteroid mining! Like in that space game that's always advertised on Ctrl-Alt-Del. Crap I forget the name!

Well, it's pretty much like asteroids. you fly around in your space ship and use your lazer (or missles if you've upgraded) to blow large asteroids into smaller ones, and those into smaller ones... until you blow up the smallest one, and a gem/mineral is exposed. Then you use your gravity beam to haul in the ore.

Hiro
06-25-2005, 05:38 AM
No it sucks, period.
Maybe you both just sucked really bad at it...

Raeiphon
06-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Hiro, want WC3'ness? Go play WoW.

Zone is fine the way it is. However, all of us are content with our 4 servers.

haunter - Its EVE. I play it. Awestriking graphics, 0 gameplay at lower levels. Its all tine, Mining is clicking, and thats practically all you do.

Crono
06-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Maybe you both just sucked really bad at it...

Maybe I play the real CS and not stupid and retarded mods that only newbies play because they can't play the real thing.