PDA

View Full Version : Constructive Crit.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:19 AM
How about giving some constructive ideas. Instead of acting all hostile.

Googi
06-22-2005, 05:51 AM
At this point, destruction is constructive.

Googi
06-22-2005, 05:57 AM
I'm not talking about both destroying and constructing the same thing.

Edit: Oh, you deleted your post. That was probably a good idea.

Edit: Oh, it's back now.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:57 AM
At this point, destruction is constructive.

The english language still stands strong, let me quote Webster.

Constructive (kn-strktv)
adj.

1. Serving to improve or advance; helpful: constructive criticism.
2. Of or relating to construction; structural.
3. Law. Based on an interpretation; not directly expressed.

and you said it is the same as.....

Destructive (d-strktv)
adj.

1. Causing or wreaking destruction; ruinous: a destructive act; a policy that is destructive to the economy.
2. Designed or tending to disprove or discredit: destructive criticism.

I think I know why your posts are all screwy now.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:59 AM
I'm not talking about both destroying and constructing the same thing.

Do you mean......

" I dont want to see any kingdom besides Zormite Repubic, zoomi zoog zip za ? "

Googi
06-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Do you mean......

" I dont want to see any kingdom besides Zormite Repubic, zoomi zoog zip za ? "

I'm not so hot about the Republic either.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 06:02 AM
I'm not so hot about the Republic either.

Start writing some stuff then.... get off the fence.

Googi
06-22-2005, 06:07 AM
Start writing some stuff then.... get off the fence.

If it's this case, I will do stuff before I write stuff.

Python523
06-22-2005, 06:07 AM
The english language still stands strong, let me quote Webster.

Constructive (kn-strktv)
adj.

1. Serving to improve or advance; helpful: constructive criticism.
2. Of or relating to construction; structural.
3. Law. Based on an interpretation; not directly expressed.

and you said it is the same as.....

Destructive (d-strktv)
adj.

1. Causing or wreaking destruction; ruinous: a destructive act; a policy that is destructive to the economy.
2. Designed or tending to disprove or discredit: destructive criticism.

I think I know why your posts are all screwy now.

Stop taking everything so literally, man. He meant he thinks the kingdom is so bad that destroying it would be constructive.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 06:14 AM
Stop taking everything so literally, man. He meant he thinks the kingdom is so bad that destroying it would be constructive.

I understand what he/SHE meant, but im getting literal so people have to be more clear about what they are talking about. Its only when you get down to the nitty gritty of what they are talking about do things get solved, or even more important... UNDERSTOOD

As of yet, most of these people are living in the now... and this causes them to be blinded by the future.

LordZen
06-22-2005, 07:36 AM
Uh you misread Googi's post in the first place. It reads "destruction", not "destructive". Big difference.

Hes saying that destruction (of Bell uh Ocra) would in this case be constructive, as in good, since this new pseudo kingdom was born without any real basis besides trying to shuffle aside your guys's bad reputation of scamming and ruining another kingdom.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 08:33 AM
Uh you misread Googi's post in the first place. It reads "destruction", not "destructive". Big difference.

Hes saying that destruction (of Bell uh Ocra) would in this case be constructive, as in good, since this new pseudo kingdom was born without any real basis besides trying to shuffle aside your guys's bad reputation of scamming and ruining another kingdom.

Destruction (d-strkshn)
n.

The act of destroying.
The condition of having been destroyed.
The cause or means of destroying: weapons that could prove to be the destruction of humankind.

vs.

Dustructive (d-strktv)
adj.
Causing or wreaking destruction; ruinous: a destructive act; a policy that is destructive to the economy.
Designed or tending to disprove or discredit: destructive criticism.

Very small differnce lad.

Since this is the forums... and he/she can do no destruction...... I helped her out by changer her vernacular. Ignorance is not bliss.

Bel'la Orca??? WTF?? ORC? Your loosing it too. The new kingdom was born because all of the fish, and their remaining stories were destroyed, staff said we needed a big RP to change it... that happend. Before any new stories that have been writen were released this bickering like school girls has to stop. I left the kingdom to help that out... looks like I wasnt the reason... or maybe people are trying to come up with somthing else to whine about... hmmm.

LordZen
06-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Destruction (d-strkshn)
n.

The act of destroying.
The cause or means of destroying: weapons that could prove to be the destruction of humankind.

vs.

Dustructive (d-strktv)
adj.
Causing or wreaking destruction; ruinous: a destructive act; a policy that is destructive to the economy.

Since this is the forums... and he/she can do no destruction...... I helped her out by changer her vernacular. Ignorance is not bliss.

Bel'la Orca??? WTF?? ORC? Your loosing it too. The new kingdom was born because all of the fish, and their remaining stories were destroyed, staff said we needed a big RP to change it... that happend. Before any new stories that have been writen were released this bickering like school girls has to stop. I left the kingdom to help that out... looks like I wasnt the reason... or maybe people are trying to come up with somthing else to whine about... hmmm.
I said Bell uh Ocra, not Orca. Anyways, and Destruction is a noun, Destructive is an adjective, so they have big differences in context. The difference is big enough to negate your complaint about Googi's world selection because the noun fits fine, unlike the adjective which you rightly stated would be a contradiction.

And did you just say you changed Googi's post? If I read that correctly, how is this possible unless you are using Kefkin's account to do so? HMMM

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 10:28 AM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHANGING post????
How would I use Kefkins account?

YOUR LOOSING IT, stop trying to make trouble.......

log on game, or ****.

LordZen
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
... and he/she can do no destruction...... I helped her out by changer her vernacular.
I was simply saying that if I read THAT phrase correctly, then it sounded like you are editing posts. I even said I didnt know if I was reading it correctly, sheesh. Who can when your using words like "changer", it could be interpruted as "changing" if it was a typo and so this is what I was talking about.

MasterNuke
06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
1. Calm down.
2. Take a little more time when thinking.
3. Stop making assumptions.
4. You don't have to respond to everything.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 11:03 AM
That is solid advice. I have thougth about this also. I feel like my friends kingdom is under attack. Tis the reason why I left.

I feel like I need to respond to the idiotic nonsence that people are posting.

I will back off for you sir.

Draenin
06-22-2005, 02:20 PM
1. Calm down.
2. Take a little more time when thinking.
3. Stop making assumptions.
4. You don't have to respond to everything.

This will now be in my signature if I can get it to fit.

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 02:48 PM
The Zormite Empire WAS one of the most culturally and traditionally developed nations
The Zormite Empire WAS a unique and fun kingdom
The Zormite Empire WAS had an established roleplaying pretense such as fishes, elders, etc

Then people like Zen had to mess up the first and third, and now you're messing up the second.

Personally, I think it's about time that the Emperor returns to his colony.

Brad
06-22-2005, 03:20 PM

8-)

GryffonDurime
06-22-2005, 03:38 PM
8-)
I think enough time's passed after meteor. Let's let the Empire and their Bellaseran allies send a few ships to the New World.

Brad
06-22-2005, 03:49 PM
I think enough time's passed after meteor. Let's let the Empire and their Bellaseran allies send a few ships to the New World.

Well, my whole Zormite character has a story which I'll need to post soon I am guessing. When he disappeared from 2k1 Zormite it was actually him going to the New World but everyone assumed him dead, etc. etc..

Just so I can use my cool ass Zeliko name again ;]

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:35 PM
The Zormite Empire WAS one of the most culturally and traditionally developed nations
The Zormite Empire WAS a unique and fun kingdom
The Zormite Empire WAS had an established roleplaying pretense such as fishes, elders, etc

Then people like Zen had to mess up the first and third, and now you're messing up the second.

WAS...
WAS...
WAS..............give me a breaaaak.

Python523
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Destruction (d-strkshn)
n.

The act of destroying.

vs.

Dustructive (d-strktv)
adj.

Nouns and adjectives are really, really different.

LordZen
06-23-2005, 01:49 AM
Then people like Zen "..."
Again, I didnt start that, I just kept it going.

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 02:12 AM
Nouns and adjectives are really, really different.

You dont get it.

Knock knock... MCFLY>

Brad
06-23-2005, 02:18 AM
You dont get it.

Knock knock... MCFLY>

Knock knock..mcdie.

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Knock knock..mcdie.

Immature.

Or maybe the pun went right over your head. I am quoting a movie that was made around the mid to late 80's.

Brad
06-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Immature.

immature or amazingly super cool

oftentimes people get it confused

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 02:27 AM
immature or amazingly super cool

oftentimes people get it confused

My POINT EXACTLY.

Brad
06-23-2005, 02:35 AM
My POINT EXACTLY.

It's understandable that you got it confused. It takes people a few extra days sometimes to actually realize how much cooler I am then them.

Zurkiba
06-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Again, I didnt start that, I just kept it going.
But you could've fixed it !pissed!

Python523
06-24-2005, 01:59 AM
You dont get it.

Knock knock... MCFLY>
No, you just don't get it :), and nice tryat being witty.