PDA

View Full Version : RP Team

Sam
06-21-2005, 11:43 PM
The new RP team :
Their major task consists of making sure the players understand how to RP, and to enforce the Graal Kingdoms rules.

The RP team handles the major problems (overthrowing of leaders and kingdom staff, wars, player requests and so on).
The team is there to encourage roleplaying among the kingdoms (in the kingdom together with the kingdom leader)
The team would handle kingdom relations and minor kingdom problems.
The kingdom leaders are not members of the team, but they have to work close with the team and always be notified of the teams actions.

Requests of kingdom leader changes can be sent to the Administration which will examine the request.

In cases if necessary they can use the pillorys to punish the players but always in RP manners.

The team have to elect a spokesman for contact and weekly report to the GK Administration.

Current RP Team: Butz, xAndrewx, Ravelyn, Brad, Draenin and Gambet

Zero Hour
06-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Congratulations to the Current members :)

Gambet
06-22-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm going to try and gather the team together so we can write basic role-playing guidelines.

I already had written a small guide on how to have a proper conversation while IC (In Character) and I distinguished the difference between IC and OOC (Out Of Character), which can be located in the Zormite section of the forums (wrote it a while back).

Curt1zzle
06-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Don't you think you should stick to one Gold server at a time, Gambet?

As far as staff goes...

Gambet
06-22-2005, 12:06 AM
My job on Zone does not require me to be on client. It's not a problem. Both Bjoern and Sam know that I work on Zone, so if it conflicts with my work on GK, then I'm sure they'll confront me about it. But, I know for sure I can handle both.

Draenin
06-22-2005, 01:23 AM
You're kind of getting ahead of yourself.

Aside from that, thank you, Sam and ZH. It is a pleasure to work in a team such as this. We will come together to address the issues of representation and current conflicts soon, I hope. The guid you put together shouldn't be posted in Zormite's forums though, I'm afraid. If anything, a general topic such as that should be posted under the main forums. Unless it is specific to Zormite, try not to post it there. (I haven't looked at it yet.)

Gambet
06-22-2005, 01:30 AM
I made it a few months ago when I was in ZR (before the whole Graynt and Etien destruction saga). I figured it would be best to post it in the ZR section of the forums, since I was in ZR at the time. Anyways, it could be useful for future guides.

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 01:34 AM
Roleplaying Administration Team
RATs if you will ;)

You have an unlimited resource in people such as myself and Gryffon. I know I hold a lot of Zormite History and whatnot. Googi is a good Zormite source too.

GryffonDurime
06-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Congratulations Shawn, Brad, and Gambet. (Not snubbing anyone, those are just the only three I know personally, and thus the only three I feel qualified to comment on).

I still believe this Team is underpowered and overly beauracratical.

juice188
06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
do not forget about Draenin

Draenin
06-22-2005, 04:25 AM
Gryffon and I have spoken... finally. =)

xRuffRydax
06-22-2005, 04:30 AM
This sounds like a good idea, perhaps it will help the RPing come back strongly.

Butz
06-22-2005, 04:38 AM
Aye, thank you. I'll try my best to try to help get things running again. And Zurk, thanks for the offer, any help that's out there is appreciated, so I'll make sure to keep it in mind.
Here's hoping that the task in front of us isn't monumental.

xAndrewx
06-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Thank you.
My computer is currently broken so I can't access Graal x-x.
I'll keep my eyes on the forums though for the time being.

XGoLink
07-01-2005, 11:57 AM
How can you pillory somebody in RP manners if you warp them in there..

Draenin
07-01-2005, 02:37 PM
If they disrupt an event, the event calls for that kind of action, etcetera.

Zurkiba
07-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Grab them, take them there, then warp them two feet.

Splke
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM

RP team is OOC.

Gambet
07-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Team Update:

Brad has been removed.

Brad
07-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Team Update:

Brad has been removed.

yeah

to be staff on GK you aren't allowed to have an opinion and apparently you need to get along with people which I am unable to do

XGoLink
07-03-2005, 12:16 AM
its quite an advantage to be german too :o