PDA

View Full Version : Houses...

Morinya
06-21-2005, 09:26 PM
According to the rules Kingdom leaders have to accept everyone to have a house on the islands, now today Etien comes to me saying he wants a house on Samurai...

Now are we supposed to allow an enemy of Samurai to live on our lands?

I wouldn't mind if it was someone else but Etien (or whatever his new name is) is in RP still an enemy, it doesn't make sense to let him live on Samurai or any other Kingdom Isle he is an enemy of.

Zurkiba
06-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Seeing how you are the leader of your kingdom, it is your choice. Has he made a new character or is he retaining the old character whom was your enemy?
If he has made a new character, then he is no longer your enemy.

If you're still unsure, charge him a fee to accept the tag and make him put the house in some remote corner or something.

Deophite18
06-21-2005, 09:34 PM
I dont think thats right. I think the rules state you cannot deny a person who wants a house on your island IF they are in YOUR kingdom. If they are in another one then im pretty sure you can say no. If not then thats the dumbest rule iv ever heard of. Its like saying heeeey a member from a enemy kingdom wants to build a house right next to our castle...to bad the law says i have to let him.

Brad
06-21-2005, 09:35 PM
its a kingdom leader's choice of whos houses they want to allow

they are promoted to put their allys/own kingdom members on the island, but are not required to put ppl who have no affiliation to the kingdom or are hated by the kingdom

its just using common sense, etiens a *******

VulcanP2P
06-21-2005, 09:40 PM
I think that it should be the leaders choice who the hell lives on their land. I think its stupid if someone can come to you island and say I'm building a house here, deal with it.

Sam
06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
I know it's not easy to decide how to handle it. I guess best is to make an areal for those non members.
For my opinion should everyone have the right to build a house.
And I would like to see that a kingdom leader have the skill to decide wise and handle such things.

Butz
06-21-2005, 10:58 PM
You could always stick him on Nighthawk's Isle. ^.~

xAndrewx
06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't mind that Sam. Like a rural area on the kingdom isle for the non members, and anywhere for the current members.

Morinya
06-21-2005, 11:00 PM
You could always stick him on Nighthawk's Isle. ^.~That Island is used already for Navy

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 12:59 AM
That Island is used already for Navy
TECHNICALLY... it's Astris >:O

Morinya
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
TECHNICALLY... it's Astris >:O
Nah... it was Dustari's but Ed gave it back so.....

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Nah... it was Dustari's but Ed gave it back so.....
Actually, it was Astri's island in an event that never happened ;)

Damix2
06-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Put him somewhere it will be hard to get to

juice188
06-24-2005, 05:33 AM
make a new island that is at the end of the Samurai map and it a mountain..make him take the long road ^.^

xAndrewx
06-24-2005, 09:08 AM
He's a new person. Stop harassing him and just let him play the game. He's been punished enough.

dNeonb
06-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Every player has a right to get a house on Graal Kingdoms.
BUT a Kingdomleader does not need to accept a house from a non-kingdommember.
If a player wants a house he should join a kingdom.