PDA

View Full Version : This **** kicks ass.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Ok, so hands down - that execution as a "Artistic rendering" was pretty sweet. And the whole like... croud beating? A1

The story of the assination isn't bad either, I assume Dayaa had some say in the elfish language?

Anyways, that was pretty cool.

Discuss the RP angles of this, and such if you wish :)

Kaimetsu
06-19-2005, 05:54 PM
In Graal, the only thing that can justifiably be described as an 'execution' is an account ban.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 05:57 PM
In Graal, the only thing that can justifiably be described as an 'execution' is an account ban.
I just mean in an RP sense; This was well orientated.

Kaimetsu
06-19-2005, 06:10 PM
I just mean in an RP sense; This was well orientated

No. Executing people is fine, but to treat it with the same significance as in real life is stupid. It's an utter lack of coherence between your character's actions and the nature of the world in which you're supposed to be playing him.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 06:30 PM
No. Executing people is fine, but to treat it with the same significance as in real life is stupid. It's an utter lack of coherence between your character's actions and the nature of the world in which you're supposed to be playing him.
I think pretty much every country has some kind of group make a decision if a person will be executed or not. Maybe Socrates was right when he said we were all trying to emulate the same perfection ;)

Kaimetsu
06-19-2005, 06:49 PM
I think pretty much every country has some kind of group make a decision if a person will be executed or not

Are there any countries in which the executees magically respawn, mere moments after the event?

Googi
06-19-2005, 07:36 PM
I think pretty much every country has some kind of group make a decision if a person will be executed or not.

I don't think so actually.

juice188
06-19-2005, 07:40 PM
I don't think so actually.
Agree

Draenin
06-19-2005, 08:07 PM
I thought it was cool, except for when I think about the game's tendency to respawn people. Then it kind of became less enjoyable.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 10:14 PM
I thought it was cool, except for when I think about the game's tendency to respawn people. Then it kind of became less enjoyable.
It was an RP action, you dolt.

Methril
06-19-2005, 10:24 PM
And again kaim argues because he is bored...

He will really argue anything at all.
(and I will be quoted for my insolence)

Draenin
06-19-2005, 11:08 PM
It was an RP action, you dolt.

I'm just saying that it's kind of pointless to do when:

1. He doesn't give back the full amount of the property stolen.
2. He still shows that he is an immature leader by insulting other leaders over something stupid and pointless like a lord spawning point.
3. He just respawns, changes the name and his character, and continues to do what he did before. The event was supposed to be sort of apologetic and entertaining, but as Googi said, "Wow. This is anticlimactic."

Forgive me if I didn't have to have a bowel movement after seeing someone being arrowed to death, just to see his account with a phoenix shield on in the next few minutes. I just didn't think it accomplished much besides getting a Zormite Shield and a Pirate Bracer set back into Crescent Pirates. I'm not trying to dis the event. Like I said, I thought it was cool. It's just that in retrospect, I think we could've done better.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 11:11 PM
3. He just respawns, changes the name and his character, and continues to do what he did before. The event was supposed to be sort of apologetic and entertaining, but as Googi said, "Wow. This is anticlimactic."
Ohwell, it gives us another fiend to behead.
It's just that in retrospect, I think we could've done better.
Well that's excellent; Create a time machine and we'll go back and do better :)

Draenin
06-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Well that's excellent; Create a time machine and we'll go back and do better

I'm gonna need a whole lot more iron bars, then. =p

Kaimetsu
06-19-2005, 11:22 PM
And again kaim argues because he is bored...
He will really argue anything at all

Give it a rest, kid. If I'm not allowed to express an opinion then neither are you.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 11:29 PM
Give it a rest, kid. If I'm not allowed to express an opinion then neither are you.
Dude, why do you bother?
He can't stop you from expressing your opinion; Sooner or later he'll catch on.

Kaimetsu
06-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Dude, why do you bother?

Why do I bother spending like three joules of energy typing a response? Do I really need to provide justification for this one?

Googi
06-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Dude, why do you bother?

Because he wants to.

Draenin
06-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Thank you, Googi.

Zero Hour
06-20-2005, 02:58 AM
Why do I bother spending like three joules of energy typing a response? Do I really need to provide justification for this one?
Yea, but you always do it. It accumulates, man!

Googi
06-20-2005, 03:36 AM
So anyways, is there anyone who's going to do something about Etien/Bella Olplyn?

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 09:58 AM
The damage has been done, I don't think the admins can remove him from a kingdom for his actions.

Kaimetsu
06-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Yea, but you always do it. It accumulates, man!

It accumulates over a very long period of time. It's still a tiny, tiny percentage of my overall energy.

Debaglio
06-20-2005, 12:06 PM
So anyways, is there anyone who's going to do something about Etien/Bella Olplyn?

... move on.

Morinya
06-20-2005, 02:06 PM
... move on.
I thought you said you would stop posting? :rolleyes:

Googi
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
... move on.

Of course you're going to say that.

Debaglio
06-21-2005, 04:00 AM
I think your upset because our idea is solid, and our RP language is real.

Zoomi zam zip za??? Come on... how about you act positive.
The pessamism is getting old.

Googi
06-21-2005, 06:44 AM
I think your upset because our idea is solid, and our RP language is real.

"Real"?

DrkXFactr
06-21-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm just saying that it's kind of pointless to do when:

1. He doesn't give back the full amount of the property stolen.
2. He still shows that he is an immature leader by insulting other leaders over something stupid and pointless like a lord spawning point.
Very good, Draenin. Agreed.

Debaglio
06-21-2005, 12:16 PM
"Real"?

grey company

Real... outie 5000