PDA

View Full Version : Wow, it's a "What the hell?"

Googi
06-19-2005, 02:38 AM
Okay, so Etien scams some stuff. He deserves to be punished by the staff and probably even some kind of spanking in the RPing realm. Then, some people want to change the leadership of Zormite. Well, okay. But when did this become some kind of *****ic CP power grab? Now apparently Zormite is being replaced by some kind of CP sattellite "Bella Olplyn" or something like that, and the other kingdoms are actually letting it happen just because "LOLETIENSUXLOL". Not only that, but Etien and Graynt, in their ultimate actions as some of the most pathetic Zormite leadership in the history of this server or 2K1 actually go along with the whole thing, even after I try to get them not to. Going so far as to offer to try to bail Etien out of the execution somehow. What the hell?

AlaricoMontario
06-19-2005, 03:10 AM
Well, Zormite has shown it can't govern itself, so more power to the Steeles.

Raziel
06-19-2005, 03:21 AM
Googi wanted a share for herself.

Googi
06-19-2005, 03:26 AM
Googi wanted a share for herself.

I wanted Samurai to get a piece of anything that was gotten out of this, true. I wasn't aware, however, that there was a plan to dismantle the entire Zormite kingdom. On 2K1, when Zack was leader of Zormite, he was determined incompetent and the staff let Kamuii appoint a new leader on the condition he was impartial (didn't try to advance a Dustarian agenda, since Kamuii was the King of Dustari at the time). Kamuii blew it big time, but the idea wasn't so bad. The same thing should be done to replace the Zormite leadership. It would work to just put an old leader of Zormite who's proven they know what they're doing (Brad, maybe) in charge.

Butz
06-19-2005, 07:25 AM
This is possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen happen in a while.
Changing the name of the kingdom, does not solve its problems, namely, Graynt and Etien.
It's just further trampling on the Zormite tradition.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Uh, I'm not sure if I originally made this suggestion, or if it was concidered before I suggested it. If I did originally suggest it - it was all my idea.

Basically CP is like "RAR WE OWN YOU, WE UPHOLD JUSTICE (even though we're pirates, but whatever, ok?)" So I figured that CP could set up a leader of Zormite and, yes, have it run as a satellite of CP. It would still be Zormite, just... under a leader which is influenced heavly by CP! I don't see a problem with this in any way.

P.S. Googi, this isn't 2K1, get over it.

MadScience7
06-19-2005, 08:53 AM
Now apparently Zormite is being replaced by some kind of CP sattellite "Bella Olplyn" or something like that

CP had no interest in taking over Zormite, just winning the war and getting some justice and revenge for Etien's actions toward a CP member. Now that the war is over and CP and our allies have prevailed, justice has been served. The people of Bella Olplyn (sp?) are free to determine their own rule, without any claim over their nation by CP. I hope they will see fit to change at least part of their leadership (the Etien part). Good work and thanks to the Pirates, Dustari leaders and members, Samurai leaders and members, and Forest members who chose to help out in the war. Well done mates!

Governor Alan Steele (Crescent Pirates)

Zurkiba
06-19-2005, 09:16 AM
2k2 Zormite has already destroying the entire essence of the Zormites. I say rename it to (Dustari) and let things go from there. There needs to be less kingdoms anyhow, kingdoms suck on 2k2 when there is only one or two on at a time.

Zormite set up a colony, the colony failed due to lack of settlers (the Zormite Empire remained on the old lands... or 2k1) and then the comet cut off commications and such), then Dustari took it over. There, I even made the RP story.

The same thing should be done to replace the Zormite leadership. It would work to just put an old leader of Zormite who's proven they know what they're doing (Brad, maybe) in charge.
*coughzurkibacough*

Nappa
06-19-2005, 09:47 AM
Zappa Zorkov For Leader

Peace to the fishdawgs.

Googi
06-20-2005, 03:38 AM
2k2 Zormite has already destroying the entire essence of the Zormites. I say rename it to (Dustari) and let things go from there. There needs to be less kingdoms anyhow, kingdoms suck on 2k2 when there is only one or two on at a time.

It's not like there's something inherently bad about Zormite. It can be as good as any other kingdom with a leadership change.

LordZen
06-20-2005, 08:10 AM
THIS THREADpft lol oh man

Brad
06-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Zappa Zorkov For Leader

Peace to the fishdawgs.

Emperor Zeliko Zenevoir 8-) haha for life

Well Googi if I was ever appointed back to leader we'd be going old-school Zormite with ACTUAL ZORMITES and maybe bring back Sahuagins (sp? its been a while.).

Lemme see if I can dig up my old rank list.

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 06:16 PM
I wouldn't like if players were appointed ownership.
It should go to the next in charge of the kingdom.

Brad
06-20-2005, 08:23 PM

What if the kingdom is full of *****s --Zormite.

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 09:37 PM
That still doesn't matter.

Morinya
06-20-2005, 09:51 PM

Then it would still say in the family group..
If Etien and Graynt would be removed Victoria would take over, yes good idea to put her in charge of the Kingdom, first thing she does it adding Etien and Graynt back

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Then it would still say in the family group..
If Etien and Graynt would be removed Victoria would take over, yes good idea to put her in charge of the Kingdom, first thing she does it adding Etien and Graynt back
She has the lowest rank, I was thinking of the mayor of Rederill ((Forgot her name)).

Aha, Mydia just told me Victoria is just below the Chancellor rank. My mistake.

Chris
06-20-2005, 10:49 PM
She has the lowest rank, I was thinking of the mayor of Rederill ((Forgot her name)).

Aha, Mydia just told me Victoria is just below the Chancellor rank. My mistake.
Lowest rank? Umm no. Her rank may be at the bottom but she has just as many rights as Graynt and Etien.

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Yea, I kinda said that in my post, hehe.

Chris
06-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Yea, I kinda said that in my post, hehe.
I didn't see that post. :frown:

Zurkiba
06-21-2005, 02:40 AM
That's the problem with 2k2 in the first place

Debaglio
06-21-2005, 04:07 AM
If Gryyf wasnt removed, then no kingdom leader will be removed.

Kefkin has done wonders for this place. GK was dead when we arrived. Now it thrives. Just wait six months down the road.....we have just begun.

Zurkiba
06-21-2005, 04:40 AM
If Gryyf wasnt removed, then no kingdom leader will be removed.

Kefkin has done wonders for this place. GK was dead when we arrived. Now it thrives. Just wait six months down the road.....we have just begun.
Six Months down the road when everyone gets bored and leaves for Zone or Val?

AlaricoMontario
06-21-2005, 05:35 AM
*high fives Zurkiba*

Owned..... :P

Butz
06-21-2005, 05:57 AM
Six Months down the road when everyone gets bored and leaves for Zone or Val?

Your six month prediction is highly generous.

Zurkiba
06-21-2005, 06:31 AM
Your six month prediction is highly generous.
Indeed... but he stated six months, ergo I found it to be useful to use the same ammount of time that he alloted himself.

Googi
06-21-2005, 06:46 AM
The ownage could have been so much greater if only Val wasn't so awful.

GryffonDurime
06-21-2005, 06:54 AM
The ownage could have been so much greater if only Val wasn't so awful.

Preferring an awful server to Kingdoms just reinforces Zurkiba's ownage, Googi.

And besides, Val isn't bad. At least it dosen't have selfcentered egomaniacs leading it's kingdoms. I mean really. Etien has no concept of what Roleplaying is, how this language barrier obstructs it like fourty gallons of french fries to a fat man's heart, and he's used almost every fallacy of argument in the book to dodge or shift blame.

Zero Hour
06-21-2005, 02:28 PM
What are you guys gonna do now that im not a part of Bel'la Olplyn... better start a guild called, We hate Debaglio. Form that diamond alliance.. and then you know where it goes. (|)
You said being the center of attention was hard, why are you trying to be the center of attention, again?

Debaglio
06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
You said being the center of attention was hard, why are you trying to be the center of attention, again?

I dont try it just happens.

By the way you guys should rent my movie and watch it.

Men of Honor

Zero Hour
06-21-2005, 11:40 PM
I dont try it just happens.

By the way you guys should rent my movie and watch it.

Men of Honor
You're such a martyr.

Kefkin
06-21-2005, 11:54 PM
you know the movie, starring Cuba Gooding Jr. and Mr. Deniro? Debaglio was a stunt diver in the mark V dive suit. He's no martyr, just an actor.

-Brando

DrkXFactr
06-22-2005, 01:36 AM
Ohhhhh, he's super cool now. I take back every stupid thing you two have ever done, because he's been a stunt man before. ^^

Kefkin
06-22-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey Drk, I was simply clarifying what he meant. It's obvious you can't keep on topic so I was filling you in on some details.

-Brando

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Ohhhhh, he's super cool now. I take back every stupid thing you two have ever done, because he's been a stunt man before. ^^

Would you like to be added to my fan club mailing list?

Zero Hour
06-22-2005, 03:46 AM
Dude, what the Hell does this have to do with the current subject? And how does being a stuntman have to do with it being your movie?

Well, if that's so then check out my movie. "Pit Pony" a story about a boy who was forced out of school and into the mines. I stared in the show for an episode, and I was an extra MANY times in the movie. Mind you that was 6 years ago :)

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Pit pony...... hmmmm

Im gonna buy that. Ill post when it arrives so I can check ya skills.

Luciano
06-22-2005, 04:07 AM
I laughed.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:41 AM

I looked at this again... most of the time I blast right throu your BS, but this one deserves the double take.

Ok lets think about this......

you say.... " I take back every stupid thing you two have ever done, because hes been a stunt man before. "

1) You have a time machine?

2) Stupid things... who makes you the all knowing epistemiologic god?

3) Stunt man..... who said anything about stunts. Im a professional diver.... that is no stunt, its a real job. I posted that so you could go rent it, and learn a lesson or two.

4) Now I am usually not picky and critical about the grammer but... HOLY CRIMANY...... pick the past present or the future... but NEVER use them all in the same sentance.

For this post Drk, I am refering you to forum posting 101. Keep it up guys this is great..... im watching the threads shift from the other folders to this one. Is it your intention to make BO more active. That is what your doing. There are two sides to activity, the hate and love.

Doesnt matter if the score is

Hate 50
Love 2

Kefkin still rules the kingdom. Activity is activity....... plot and plan as you may, as long as there is emotion flowing we win.

Look I left the kingdom, and nothing changes.... like I said, create a guild called The haters of Etien. That would be more productive than barking up a tree that has psuedo staff perched in its branches.

Lol, Gryff left GK.... but wait... look hes back. The reason... Bel'la Olplyn. The honest truth of the whole matter is that GK is more alive than it has been in the last six months. This is good for RP, good for adventure, good for stories, good for forums, good for friendships, good for (who ever profits from the fee), good for internet providers, good for computer sales, good for everything. Shall I go on..... and on .... cause I dont stop.

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 02:53 PM
Lol, Gryff left GK.... but wait... look hes back. The reason... Bel'la Olplyn. The honest truth of the whole matter is that GK is more alive than it has been in the last six months. This is good for RP, good for adventure, good for stories, good for forums, good for friendships, good for (who ever profits from the fee), good for internet providers, good for computer sales, good for everything. Shall I go on..... and on .... cause I dont stop.
I'm not sure if you're noticing... but a lot of oldbies are starting to go back to 2k2 to finish an arguement that was started in the later days of 2002. That arguement is simply the utter desicration of the Zormites.

And dont make yourself look like some hero. This is a game, you're not making the stock market skyrocket because you changed the name of a guild.

GryffonDurime
06-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Total accordance with Zurkiba. I am not back in Graal Kingdoms to celebrate ho you've "revived roleplaying" because I don't believe in living a fantasy life quite that falacious. I'm here, much like an orderly in a hospital, to keep an insane child from playing doctor with a cancerous patient. To quote a source that may be within the realm of your interest: "People like you shouldn't be celebrated- you should be punished." There was no visible roleplaying of the INSTANT drow switchover. There's not even precedent. Ghost Pirate himself, one of the first RP Admins of Graal, said that drow don't exsist in the graalian universe. It's fine if you add something new, but you've added nothing of substance. As lordzen has pointed out, the event lacks any SEMBLANCE of thought: how did ALL your citizens suddenly up and become drow? Why did they agree to be ruled by the person that murdered their ruler?

Oh, and Etien, don't feel bad for your characters. It's not your characters we hate. It's the person behind them.

Debaglio
06-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh, and Etien, don't feel bad for your characters. It's not your characters we hate. It's the person behind them.

Thats what I thought... case closed.

Smutastic
06-22-2005, 05:50 PM
Huge cool post which won't be qouted by me because I'm too uncool to say cool stuff like that, I guess.

Wooho! It took you about 1 hour and 38 to come up with something
that cool? Well yeah, I have no idea about Drk, but I damn sure want to join your fan club mailing list.

Don't act like you're doing all this crap for the sake of Graal Kingdoms, fool.
You do not improve the gameplay in any way, you basically just piss people off with your childish, annoying stupidity.
Kingdoms doesn't need guys like you, you just make the situation we're in even worse by acting like it's your mission to kill traditon (<- kick ass rap!?), Graal needs addition and a reset (and jagen), that's all. Noone ever asked you to kill Zormite, noone ever asked you to scam players, noone will ever like you if you keep acting like a *******.

P.S. [email protected]

Soul-Blade
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
that cool? Well yeah, I have no idea about Drk, but I damn sure want to join your fan club mailing list.

You do not improve the gameplay in any way, you basically just piss people off with your childish, annoying stupidity.
Kingdoms doesn't need guys like you, you just make the situation we're in even worse by acting like it's your mission to kill traditon (<- kick ass rap!?), Graal needs addition and a reset (and jagen), that's all. Noone ever asked you to kill Zormite, noone ever asked you to scam players, noone will ever like you if you keep acting like a *******.

P.S. [email protected]

Jagen is still around? I wish he would stop working on Graal and do something meaningful...

Zurkiba
06-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Jagen is still around? I wish he would stop working on Graal and do something meaningful...
He's mine >:O
*huggles Jagen*

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 02:36 AM

P.S. [email protected]

LoL

1) Cant check forums 100% of the time while at work.
2) Kill tradition... the fish went back to the depths of the seas. The priates caught them , and ate their smoked bones for lunch, providing a fresh start.
3) I didnt kill Zormite, I never led it, and not even in the new kingdom.
4) Never scammed anyone.
5) You either love me, or hate me. There is no inbetween.
6) Fresh start.... find a new game.
7) Stop wishing people back..... ATH where ARE YOU.

I think I know why you all dislike me. Do I remind you of your fathers, how I am checking your conceptual realities.

Chris
06-23-2005, 02:45 AM
The Smu has spoken.

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 02:55 AM
The Smu has spoken.

Captain Obvious to the rescue!

Zurkiba
06-23-2005, 04:28 AM
LoL

2) Kill tradition... the fish went back to the depths of the seas. The priates caught them , and ate their smoked bones for lunch, providing a fresh start.
4) Never scammed anyone.

I think I know why you all dislike me. Do I remind you of your fathers, how I am checking your conceptual realities.
1) Who does?

2) No, instead lets kill newbies. From this day forth there were no characters on 2k2 unless those characters came from 2k1 because all babies catch a strange sickness and they all die, thusly leaving only the older generation.

5) Really? So Joe Hobo from New York loves you? Greeaatt logic there.

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 04:47 AM
1) Who does?

2) No, instead lets kill newbies. From this day forth there were no characters on 2k2 unless those characters came from 2k1 because all babies catch a strange sickness and they all die, thusly leaving only the older generation.

5) Really? So Joe Hobo from New York loves you? Greeaatt logic there.

1) Who does? Where goes? What where? When how?

2) Newb killer what fun is that?

"I asked a friend what I was to do now that I left this kingdom, and he said players of such infamy resort to starting a guild, and pking." Rubbish.

3) This is an excellent point you bring up. Drk's logic of slander plays into account here. If you dont know me, have only listened to stories, read posts in forums, and welcomed the slanderous tounge.... you hate me.

Your Mr.Hobo question? Well, he would hate me until I walked up to him, and encouraged his goals, provided him food, and a good ear to vent to. Mr. Hobo would leave pockets full of riches loving me.

The people who have welcomed my RP, style of play, and general priciples love me. Easy as that, you either love me or hate me.

Would you rather ride the train, or get plowed by its cowcatcher? Now im not saying I am a train..... but this analogy only states that I have a destination.

DrkXFactr
06-23-2005, 05:39 AM
Too bad it's not my comments about you, it's proof and facts of what you have done.

4) Never scammed anyone.

LOL, you keep tellin' yourself that, and maybe one day YOU might even believe it. :redface:

Googi
06-23-2005, 05:43 AM
3) This is an excellent point you bring up. Drk's logic of slander plays into account here. If you dont know me, have only listened to stories, read posts in forums, and welcomed the slanderous tounge.... you hate me.

I'll be the first person to admit that Drk makes stuff up about people, but you're going to have to say exactly what it is he said about you that isn't true.

Debaglio
06-23-2005, 08:01 AM
We both know its true, I dont want to make a DRK thread about it. See me in game.

Smutastic
06-23-2005, 08:35 AM
LoL

4) Never scammed anyone.

It's a waste of time to argue with you, you won't get the point anyways, so I won't really comment that post.
I hope someday you'll wake up, good luck. :)

Googi
06-23-2005, 05:01 PM
We both know its true, I dont want to make a DRK thread about it.

So say it in this thread.

jalex1
06-25-2005, 11:31 AM
"4) Never scammed anyone. "

Jeez. You did. At least, you did me. You can purport to have made a trade with me all you want, but you and I both know that isn't true.

If you or Graynt or Andrew tell me ONE more time that I agreed to give you two Phoenix sets, three RoWs, two ruby blades, a KJ+12, Gloves of the Archer +12, an RDAF, Pirate Bracers +12, four event cubes and more- in exchange for dual RoTs, I will puke.

As stupid as I proved to be in thinking that we were friends, I am NOT stupid enough to trade all of that for RoTs. I never agreed to trade anything for dual RoTs. I said that I would be extremely slow ingame since you would have all of my speed gear once the transaction was completed. And you said, "Of course, use my RoTs." That is NOT a trade. It was merely a furtherance of the pretense of friendship. One difference between a trade and a scam is that in a trade the parties agree to the things being traded as being equal, and in a scam, one person gets everything and the other is deceived. I think everyone can see what happened in this instance.

You got all the toys. All of them. You win. Parade them around, brag, be "leet". Your actions were thuglike, so at least be man enough to be a thug ingame after the fact.

Escaping your character's past and now abandoning a kingdom are the actions of, well, a coward. If coward is your new role, at least it fits.

Don't try to BS us.

I think that the incredible outcry against you and against Graynt in supporting you and against Zormite/BO generally, due to your membership, should affect you in some way since you claim to be such a devotee of RPing.

I have read every single post in every single thread related to this whole situation. And mostly I have kept quiet.

But, I cannot let you present yourself as some honorable RPer taking the game to another level or someone unfairly criticized by the playership of GK. If anything, it is they who have been dishonored by your presence, and you are now unfortunately, the epitome of all that is wrong with GK's trading and item acquisition system.

I am always available for a dialog, Debaglio.

DrkXFactr
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Nicely said.

Brad
06-25-2005, 03:23 PM
haha jalex just ass raped him

LordZen
06-26-2005, 08:26 AM
I refered to this in my comic!

Methril
06-26-2005, 09:50 AM

Yeah it should go to the next person under him. PLayers appointed owenership? sounds like communism.

Obvious
06-26-2005, 01:42 PM
I refered to this in my comic!
And an awesome comic it was.

Brad
06-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah it should go to the next person under him. PLayers appointed owenership? sounds like communism.

how AT ALL is that like communism

Crono
06-26-2005, 07:42 PM

So does your face. Wait what?

xAndrewx
06-26-2005, 08:22 PM
That's the problem with 2k2 in the first place
Why is it a problem?

Googi
06-26-2005, 08:24 PM

Now either you don't understand what's going on, or you don't understand communism, or both.

Zurkiba
06-26-2005, 09:09 PM
The problem is that communism doesn't have leaders >_<
Well along with your complete misunderstanding of everything.

Why is it a problem?
Lets look at some of the 'great' leaders who where given the kingdom because they were next in line.
MOST OF THEM
Right now, the kingdoms should be converted to oldbie control until everything is reestablished.

xAndrewx
06-26-2005, 09:19 PM
No, I think that is a pathetic idea.
(Right now, the kingdoms should be converted to oldbie control until everything is re-established.)
And what're the motives to attack Bel' this time?

Python523
06-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Do you even know ANYTHING about communism?

Zero Hour
06-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Not even.

Zurkiba
06-26-2005, 11:23 PM
No, I think that is a pathetic idea.
(Right now, the kingdoms should be converted to oldbie control until everything is re-established.)
And what're the motives to attack Bel' this time?
When was the golden years of roleplaying on Graal Gold? When people you call oldbies led kingdoms.

It makes sense, if you're building a rocket ship are you going to select the brand new kid who just came out of college to make a sensative part of that rocket. Or are you going to select the specialist who has been doing his job for decades without a single failure in his rockets?

LordZen
06-27-2005, 03:03 AM
And an awesome comic it was.
Well, that is [insert your account name here].