PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm back

Brad
06-18-2005, 05:03 AM
So I'll be online alot on tag. I am a prince I believe and the Empress told me I may become "an" emperor as well. Um, I've also been put in charge of arranging what the Samurai do in this war of ours against the Zormite so if anyone has any ideas or any current information please let me know. Thanks.

Googi
06-18-2005, 07:39 AM
Why is that war even still going on anyways?

Brad
06-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Why is that war even still going on anyways?

Because Zormite sucks and it'd give all of us pleasure if it was destroyed.

Draenin
06-18-2005, 06:47 PM
So I'll be online alot on tag. I am a prince I believe and the Empress told me I may become "an" emperor as well.

I fear the worst for Samurai. And why did you put an in quotations? That's the way it's supposed to be in a sentence like that. -_-'

Morinya
06-18-2005, 08:31 PM
the Empress told me I may become "an" emperor as well
Hmm welcome back but that Emperor thing wasn't serious How am I supposed to have 2 Emperors? :whatever:

Splke
06-19-2005, 09:10 AM
Get rid of your current one, and appoint Brad. Brad pwns, ok?

Zurkiba
06-19-2005, 09:44 AM
I fear the worst for Samurai. And why did you put an in quotations? That's the way it's supposed to be in a sentence like that. -_-'
You're just ignorant...

Draenin
06-19-2005, 10:53 AM
You're just ignorant...

And you have nothing better to do with your free time.

AlaricoMontario
06-19-2005, 07:14 PM
owned.....

:P

Brad
06-19-2005, 09:19 PM

You're the ******* that didn't understand what I was saying. Watch your mouth boy or get off the forums because I have no idea who you are which means you're nothing.

Love brad.

Draenin
06-19-2005, 11:01 PM
You're the ******* that didn't understand what I was saying.

That statement is kind of wierd when I look at your signature.

Watch your mouth boy or get off the forums because I have no idea who you are which means you're nothing.

Someone's had his assertive arrogancy classes. Dunno why, but I'm feelin' the whole Popo vibe from you. Oh, and I don't think that wars should be started because

Zormite sucks and it'd give all of us pleasure if it was destroyed.

If you don't have a good reason to destroy something other than for the fact that "it sucks" don't fight at all.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 11:05 PM
If you don't have a good reason to destroy something other than for the fact that "it sucks" don't fight at all.
There's a large history, which you're likely not aware of, behind his statement.

Draenin
06-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, he should at least recap the reasons for why people should give him advice for the war. "Zormite sucks" is not a good reason to hear when you're going to fight them.

Zero Hour
06-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Well, he should at least recap the reasons for why people should give him advice for the war. "Zormite sucks" is not a good reason to hear when you're going to fight them.
It's not advice, he's just summing up his feelings :)

Draenin
06-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Even presidents tell their people about why they are going into a war. Not all of them are right, though. ("We are gonna go in and disarm their nuke-u-lar weapons. We know they have 'em.")

So at least let us know the dealio before you say you just want to kill them because you don't like them. It's kind of unprofessional.

Brad
06-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Even presidents tell their people about why they are going into a war. Not all of them are right, though. ("We are gonna go in and disarm their nuke-u-lar weapons. We know they have 'em.")

So at least let us know the dealio before you say you just want to kill them because you don't like them. It's kind of unprofessional.

They're not Zormite anymore.

Theres a line to sum it up for you ace.

Zurkiba
06-20-2005, 03:36 AM
Really? I dont play graal, or even frequent these forums often. Perhaps daily, if that. As I will point out below, you have the tendancy to think you know everything and post about it. Well you dont. You need to learn to research before you open your damned mouth in your feeble attempts to disfame me.

That statement is kind of wierd when I look at your signature.

Someone's had his assertive arrogancy classes. Dunno why, but I'm feelin' the whole Popo vibe from you. Oh, and I don't think that wars should be started because

You obviously do not understand why he set that as his quote. Thusly you should not comment on it.

Assertive Arrogancy Classes? Hardly, right now you're just Mr. December 2004. You're the new person in town. You dont go around acting like a jackass to folks and expect to get anywhere. Frankly, you're just starting to get annoying.

Yet again, you dont know anything about the background of Brad's claims. If he wants to express his opinion that way then it is his choice. He doesn't have to explain anything to you Mr. December 2004

No one says that we hate Zormite. What the Zormites on 2k2 are doing right now is basicly doing this - Taking Russia and renaming it the United States of America and it's government is a Communist Dictatorship. We could care less if they were there, but if they wish to remain then they should be Zormites. It's that simple.

Draenin
06-20-2005, 05:02 AM
Well you dont. You need to learn to research before you open your damned mouth in your feeble attempts to disfame me.

You started it.

What the Zormites on 2k2 are doing right now is basicly doing this - Taking Russia and renaming it the United States of America and it's government is a Communist Dictatorship.

I didn't realize America was a 'Communist Dictatorship'.

You obviously do not understand why he set that as his quote. Thusly you should not comment on it.

Assertive Arrogancy Classes? Hardly, right now you're just Mr. December 2004. You're the new person in town. You dont go around acting like a jackass to folks and expect to get anywhere. Frankly, you're just starting to get annoying.

Yet again, you dont know anything about the background of Brad's claims. If he wants to express his opinion that way then it is his choice. He doesn't have to explain anything to you Mr. December 2004

I started this account in December because I didn't do much on my past ones. Way to base experience on what time I started playing. I'm saying that it would be nice if Brad explained it to the rest of the people who don't know. It's better than just saying, "We're going to fight Zormite because they suck" and leaving it at that.

Good day, Zurkiba.

Googi
06-20-2005, 05:24 AM
No one says that we hate Zormite. What the Zormites on 2k2 are doing right now is basicly doing this - Taking Russia and renaming it the United States of America and it's government is a Communist Dictatorship.

Except it isn't Zormite that's doing it. It's CP.

I didn't realize America was a 'Communist Dictatorship'.

Way to not read his post properly.

Brad
06-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Okay let me make it simple Draenin. I was an emperor of Zormite at one point. I liked my kingdom back then. Now it is a disgrace and every day it seems like it is getting stupider and stupider.

xAndrewx
06-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I think Zormite is re-activating Graal Kingdoms, I just didn't like the way it was re-incarnated.

Draenin
06-21-2005, 02:37 AM
Now it is a disgrace and every day it seems like it is getting stupider and stupider.

I could agree with you there.

Crono
06-21-2005, 02:42 AM
I could agree with you there.

Me too and I rarely play.