PDA

View Full Version : A Just Voice:

AlaricoMontario
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Ok, now, when I see people questioning the LEGITIMACY OF A PICTURE just because only Etien and Graynt witnessed it, and just because everyone hates them, that's just sickening.

I can vouch for both idiots that Etien was indeed in the pillory at one time, yes, not nearly as long as it should've been for what he did, but he was in it, atleast while I was a Zormite.

AlaricoMontario
06-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Also, I am not AT ALL saying I support their actions, I am saying you must see BOTH sides of an issue before making your judgement. Jumping to conclusions is a sign of either ignorance, or lack of knowledge of the situation; sometimes both, I dunno in others cases.

I am not saying Graynt and Etien ARENT guilty for their crimes still, as I believe they still must serve more to bring justice to their deeds, however, again, QUESTIONING THE LEGITIMACY OF A PICTURE is disgusting.

Damix2
06-17-2005, 12:15 AM
I don't think people were questioning the legitmacy of the actual picture, but more the legitmacy of the action of putting him in there. If you read the rest of the thread you would have realized this.

AlaricoMontario
06-17-2005, 12:17 AM
I did read, and most were stating it was a 'play' a 'set up' to make people believe he was punished.

He was punished, I know, while a Zormite I delivered crap to him while he was in the pillory. I still think he should hav elost his Chancellory, but he was punished.. to an extent...

Raziel
06-17-2005, 03:45 AM
It was a setup... He wasn't put there to be punished, but rather as a futile attempt to shut us up. Basically they're laughing at us, showing that Etien is getting away with only minimal punishment (if any).

juice188
06-17-2005, 03:47 AM
guess what i heard Etiens suspension has been cut short he is coming back (source : Goddess Victoria)

AlaricoMontario
06-17-2005, 04:50 AM
Then I guess Alan will kepe the war machines coming.

juice188
06-17-2005, 07:49 PM
dont worry this war will end when Etien is punished rightfully (like being kept banned!)

Brad
06-18-2005, 04:52 AM
Samurai does not plan to back off of Zormite unless we are properly rewarded. The war will continue and more Zormites will be killed. In order of the Empress I have placed a ban on trading with Zormites and all boats which are witnessed in ANY sea are to be immediately fired upon.

Googi
06-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Samurai does not plan to back off of Zormite unless we are properly rewarded.

Wow, that's a segue if I've ever seen one.

AlaricoMontario
06-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Funny.. only 2 Dustari and 1 Samurai showed up for that battle... yet guess who yells the loudest? :rolleyes:

juice188
06-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Samurai does not plan to back off of Zormite unless we are properly rewarded.
..didnt know that the samurai's were greedy :\

xAndrewx
06-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Brad, let Mydia state this, not you.