PDA

View Full Version : Atrius will continue

Gman4pwnu
06-15-2005, 08:22 AM
Just because im leaving graal doesn't mean that you can all go and jack the scripts and graphics and go make your own server with it, for some reason one server already had everything from atrius, and they believed that by giving me rc it'd be ok. If you want to work on atrius contact me, don't jack the material.

Edit: Oh, and don't worry globals, I already fixed the problem with the server, I removed all atrius content from it.

Also, Atrius will continue in an Engine that I have been working on.

Snakeandy7
06-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Great, :D I can't wait.

Velox Cruentus
06-15-2005, 07:54 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59029

I hereby render all Atrius graphics public use, as I won't be using them anymore.

This thread says the contrary: We CAN go and jack all the graphics for our own use.

VulcanP2P
06-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Edit: Oh, and don't worry globals, I already fixed the problem with the server, I removed all atrius content from it.

I think globals should worry seeing as you deleted more than just Atrius stuff on there and then tried to remove someones rights. :\

EDIT: Another thing I just noticed why does it show you uploading all the levels in the first place? x_x

Gman4pwnu
06-15-2005, 11:13 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59029

This thread says the contrary: We CAN go and jack all the graphics for our own use.

Negative. When Madj uploaded all atrius stuff for the graal server it became property of the graal server known as atrius, as long as we still have atrius up none of you can use atrius graphics.

Velox Cruentus
06-15-2005, 11:23 PM
However, anyone can use contents of the server for Graal Online if the permission of it's creator or the owner of the server give permission.

Gman4pwnu
06-15-2005, 11:39 PM
However, anyone can use contents of the server for Graal Online if the permission of it's creator or the owner of the server give permission.
I am now considered the owner of atrius.

Velox Cruentus
06-16-2005, 01:13 AM
Then from when you became owner, to now, only the new content is under your exclusive usage.

RecycleBin
06-16-2005, 01:55 AM
I thought you quit graal yesterday?
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59419

Minoc
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Then from when you became owner, to now, only the new content is under your exclusive usage.
I agree, the old content is already public, you can't reclaim it.

Gman4pwnu
06-17-2005, 12:26 AM
all standard graal rules applying ****ing *****s, if anyone uses any of it I will have globals come and remove it because it was on atrius first and thus the ownership is to atrius. And Graal is a game, im not going to play graal any more, understand? This does not mean I will stop being the new owner of atrius. So stop being little whiney *****es because you can't make your own decent gfx and have to steal atrius'.

Velox Cruentus
06-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Sir, when you upload it onto Atrius, the ownership is NOT to Atrius, it is to Graal Online. There was a public announcement of it being released to every other playerworld that wants to use it.

All Graal Rules apply to All Graal Players. Not exceptionally to *****s, but to everyone alike. Perhaps that's the reason you were banned on a multitude of server? The rules apply to you to. Infact, you aren't even allowed using them for your own game engine because the graphics are owned already by Graal Online.

Velox Cruentus
06-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Gman, negative. I didn't do any public release of my work to the public. However, on a contrary note, Atrius did.

sage_scooby
06-18-2005, 12:00 AM
They're right, once the graphics are loaded onto graal they are
property of Graal Online. Also the creator of the graphics has more say of what to do with them than you do. They are his creation. I still wouldn't go using them on any server. I would wait for a Global to clarify what people can do with the graphics. Either way people are still better off not using them.

Velox Cruentus
06-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Sounds like someone who isn't able to do anything but beg other's not to, as for it is entirely in their rights.

In any case, I'm debating the topic of the thread: That it IS possible to use these graphics. I have no intention on using them, and quite honestly, I don't know why anyone would WANT to use them. However, the fact is, it is in their rights to use them.

Drastic Vendetta
06-18-2005, 07:37 AM
Gman... if Madj is the owner of atrius and he announced that all of Atrius' graphics are now public, and him being the creator of the graphics, you have no say in who uses the graphics for what reason. Graal Online does.
You need to learn how to negotiate in a calm manner. What do you think you accomplish when you type a paragraph of cuss words? What does that prove? Before you make any descisions with graphics that aren't yours, you might want to talk to the globals first.

Gman4pwnu
06-18-2005, 08:15 AM
There were many graphics created by Lance as well, and he did not want them given away, as well as a few other GFXers on atrius, this is all the work we have, and we don't have any graphics artists any more, so **** off.

Kaimetsu
06-18-2005, 09:00 AM
If anyone uses those ****ing graphics I swear i'll ****ing find out where they ****in live, and ill take them out to a nice dinner and nicely ask them to remove the content.

Haha, yes. I'm sure they have much to fear from a bulbous-headed twelve-year-old.

Darlene159
06-18-2005, 07:14 PM
End....