PDA

View Full Version : Relic Hiring

Velox Cruentus
06-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Relic is hiring in two categories:
Ganist and Story Writer

We are currently going through a pretty productive stage, and would require both. Briefly, it's a server focused mainly on roleplaying. It takes on a lot of history, and implications to various degrees.

There is a more indepth review on another thread:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59273

Ganist
The duty of a Ganist is to take graphics and compile them into a gani file. Different skills required in this field is the knowlegde of how to use Attachsprite, as well as do scripts inside ganis.

Story Writer/Conceptual Artist
The duty of a Story Writer is to compile different backgrounds of societies, as well as develope creatures, mythologies, and stories of the server.

If you are interested, you can contact either Tony Rivers or me:
AIM/ICQ: tonyriversgraal / N/A
IRC: N/A / freenode.net, #gscript
Forum PM: TonyRivers / Velox Cruentus
Email: N/A / [email protected]

Or, you can go on the server Relic, and contact either of use, if we're currently there.

Matt
06-14-2005, 01:39 PM
You're one of the first people to post good information in your advertisement. :)

Anyway i'm interested, but what times are you on Relic?

Velox Cruentus
06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
It fluctuates from day to day... It's rather unreliable. (I'll try contacting you on AIM)

Matt
06-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Don't worry about it, i'll contact you when i can because i'm making a new AIM screename.

Gman4pwnu
06-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Good luck with that :]

RecycleBin
06-16-2005, 12:56 AM
Good luck with that :]
He is lying.
he said he hated you in this thread.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59419

Along with me ^^

Velox Cruentus
06-26-2005, 08:42 PM
Minh -- I knew that. I don't mind at all.

Yea... I won't be contactable in the next month -- Contact TonyRivers on AIM however. I am contactible via email, however.