PDA

View Full Version : Bannable offences?

Debaglio
06-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Please help to colaborate on the list of offences, so there is no question as to the rules.

1) USD brokering in game
2) Scamming of any kind
3) Racial, derogitory, or sexual harrasment
4) Bug abuse
5) Denying entrance to houses by moving them so the door is not available.
6) Destroying one's equiptment
7) Distrubing an Event
8) Macroing/Scripting/Hacking

Splke
06-14-2005, 04:43 AM
You're allowed to initiaite conversation, abiding by the whole "dont say USD" rule, about USDing in Graal. You just can't use it to discuss the items tobesold/bought, nor actually mention the words "Wanna buy my stuff for usd??".

I think that's pretty much it.

xAndrewx
06-14-2005, 09:00 AM
Please help to colaborate on the list of offences, so there is no question as to the rules.

1) USD brokering in game
2) Scamming of any kind
4) Bug abuse
7) Distrubing an Event

I'll bold the ones you have broken.

Zero Hour
06-14-2005, 02:29 PM

1) USD brokering in game
Yea, if it's in game.
2) Scamming of any kind
Nicht, scamming is legal unless a glitch is used.
Yeap, but I usually give a warning depending on how bad they're acting.
4) Bug abuse
*shrug* Not all bugs have negative effects. Depends on the bug really.
Say what? Just kill the person, or glitch past them with a pot/your shield. Jesus if someone is in your way in real life would you shoot them in the face, banning them from life?
How would they do that? o.O
7) Distrubing an Event
Nah, just put them in pillory until the event is over.
All very different things. Depends on the use of the macro. Lance doesn't like Macro's, but I don't think it's so bad if it's not for huge gain.
Hacking? Ofcourse that's a ban.

Why do you want to know those rules, anyways? You're not a GP, you barely a kingdom leader... you don't enforce rules... GPs and admins do.

Crono
06-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Say what? Just kill the person, or glitch past them with a pot/your shield. Jesus if someone is in your way in real life would you shoot them in the face, banning them from life?

I'd push him over, punch him in the face, or just walk around him. In real life people aren't exactly as wide as doors and yes in real life you can turn to the side to fit through gaps. On GK you cant :)

GoZelda
06-14-2005, 09:01 PM
I think he means moving player houses and that due to some glitch you can't access because the door hasn't been moved.

xAndrewx
06-14-2005, 09:29 PM
I think he means moving player houses and that due to some glitch you can't access because the door hasn't been moved.
Wrong, he means moving houses on top of each other blocking the house behind it.

Zero Hour
06-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Wrong, he means moving houses on top of each other blocking the house behind it.
God, that's so lame. Something like that happened on Zormite when I was a higher ranking dudester... I would punish the perpetrator and remove their rights to such skills.

meishanli
06-15-2005, 01:09 AM
1) USD brokering in game

I'm sure Stefan said once USD is allowed, but just not allowed discussed in the game.(Or advertising)

2) Scamming of any kind

You know, you're being a hypocrit here. Don't say that it's hard to get items such and such. If you really believe in this rule, you would return the items you've scammed. Period.

Basically the same above... you removed active members of Zormite and blocked their houses untill they had a staff member to move them so they'd have access. Again, if you truly believe in the rule, don't break them yourself.

Crono
06-15-2005, 01:17 AM
You know, you're being a hypocrit here. Don't say that it's hard to get items such and such. If you really believe in this rule, you would return the items you've scammed. Period.

Buuurnt :cool:

Splke
06-15-2005, 01:34 AM
You know, you're being a hypocrit here.

Aren't you the one with the NPC Fortifications outside of your houses? :whatever:

Sam
06-15-2005, 01:35 AM

1) USD brokering in game
2) Scamming of any kind
4) Bug abuse
7) Distrubing an Event

Most of them are answered by the rules of Graalonline and/or by the well-known discussions on the forums.
No. 5): I told you and Kefkin we don't admit any kind of blocking access to playerhouses. Member of ZR or not all the same!

All kingdoms have to allow that (paying) players of the game are able to build a house, to store their items and get an unimpeded access into their houses.

meishanli
06-15-2005, 02:57 AM
Aren't you the one with the NPC Fortifications outside of your houses? :whatever:

lol...? Where did you get that from? x_x Before we all spent time making them, I guess that's what boredom does to you. Plus, it isn't that hard to plant trees and then cutting them down.

Debaglio
06-15-2005, 04:15 AM
I heard scamming was illegal because of yet.... I wanted to make sure if it was or not.

The rule about the houses... created because of my actions. I wanted to make sure if it was or not.

Yes it is true... I was banned once for disturbing an event, ie bugging bjorn. 2 weeks.

I was simply questioning them.... not enforcing.

Splke
06-15-2005, 07:10 AM
lol...? Where did you get that from? x_x Before we all spent time making them, I guess that's what boredom does to you. Plus, it isn't that hard to plant trees and then cutting them down.

Me, Mike and Drk were outside your house trying to kill time; same time your forti's which were NPCs.. -_-''

Chris
06-15-2005, 07:12 AM
The rule about the houses... created because of my actions. I wanted to make sure if it was or not.

This was happening well before you stepped foot on GK, noobie.

Debaglio
06-15-2005, 07:13 AM
Yea, if it's in game.

Nicht, scamming is legal unless a glitch is used.

Yeap, but I usually give a warning depending on how bad they're acting.

*shrug* Not all bugs have negative effects. Depends on the bug really.

How would they do that? o.O

Nah, just put them in pillory until the event is over.

All very different things. Depends on the use of the macro. Lance doesn't like Macro's, but I don't think it's so bad if it's not for huge gain.
Hacking? Ofcourse that's a ban.

Why do you want to know those rules, anyways? You're not a GP, you barely a kingdom leader... you don't enforce rules... GPs and admins do.

Hmmmm..... SCAMMING IS BANNABLE>..... I was banned today for it... somthing I did weeeeeks ago. I didnt even scam.... I used my knowledge of Psych to unconciously make a really good trade.

You ever heard of romancing someone..... I DID IT> THE BIGGEST GYPSY TRICK IN THE HISTORY OF GRAAL...... lol.... you guys are pathetic.

YOU CALL IT SCAM? lol... get your rules straight .... in the mean time

Malinko... stay out of that Florida sun... your losing it.

THREAD CLOSED>

meishanli
06-15-2005, 09:18 AM
THREAD CLOSED>

Don't have the last say and then close the thread. That's not nice at all. Why is the thread closed? I thought the point of this thread is to make sure of what is an actual 'offense'. It's nice for a debate, just pull back on the name calling. >.>

and lastly;

Me, Mike and Drk were outside your house trying to kill time; same time your forti's which were NPCs.. -_-''

Well I can honestly say I have no NPC or whatever for forts? That's insane. Get a staff to check out the level then..to see if anything has been added if you're that concerned about it.

Debaglio
06-15-2005, 09:35 AM
Hmmm... sounds like staff... Ban me like that without having a say. The threads were closed because the topic was over. Kinda like this one.

Zero Hour
06-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Dude, staff don't have a grudge for you. Staff don't care about your kingdom. You've been a trouble maker. You've broken rules regardless of you "flawless intent", and you've become belligerent.

Googi
04-17-2006, 04:45 AM
I'll bold the ones you have broken.

Nobody jumps sides quite like you do.