PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Colony

GoZelda
06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
In an effort to improve kingdom roleplaying on GK a bit, me and the Samurai crown Prince Draven have decided to start a Samurai colony on the main island. This colony will be placed at the swamp south of Santerrain.

It will allow for several roleplay situations - certain kingdoms might want to sabotage, while our allies would want to help us. Others can maybe build their own colony in response.

The colony will eventually excist of a small harbor and a few farms surrounded by wooden fortifications. Now, it'd be best if this could all eventually be made into actual houses with levels etc., although we'd ofcourse have to be finished with all the preparations first.

The Preparations:

1: Create the harbour
This basically is making a wall around the bay where the ships will be sheltered. (Placing fortifications isn't allowed on main? What the hell.)

2: Prepare the land for colonisation
There are a few monsters on the beach which need to be killed.

3: Get supplies
Several supplies such as food need to be gathered for when the colonisators arrive.

4: Create the farms
We'd need wooden fences for the farms, and plants all sorts of plants in the marked areas.

5: Fortifications
At last, we'd have to make fortifications around the colony. We'll make sure these won't block entry to quest NPCs or anything.

I hope we'll get support from staff and players to finish this project.

StrykerTFFD
06-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I give this idea five minutes before I...er..somebody messes it up. :cool:

GoZelda
06-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I give this idea five minutes before I...er..somebody messes it up. :cool:
The system already messed it up.

What the hell is this bull****, we can't place fortifications on main but pets can just roam free everywhere.

StrykerTFFD
06-12-2005, 05:43 PM
The system already messed it up.

What the hell is this bull****, we can't place fortifications on main but pets can just roam free everywhere.

Yeah, I was just kidding with my comment.

I can understand why Fortifications are restricted...
*remembers when people would block off trading* !pissed!

Crono
06-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Forts should be enabled in large open areas. Cannons and such should be able to be transported in ships.

StrykerTFFD
06-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Forts should be enabled in large open areas. Cannons and such should be able to be transported in ships.

Updates should happen often.
:rolleyes:

GoZelda
06-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Updates should happen often.
:rolleyes:
Updates should make sense. Most of them don't know and are a lot of bull**** that make things even worse (pets).

lordbosh
06-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Fortifications on main were restricted back when people used to set them down at bomboria unstick location to trap people for pk. It was actually pretty funny I wish i still had the screenshots.

I love the idea, I hope maybe administrators will take it seriously and perhaps make the adjustments to allow some form of kingdom rp'ing.

StrykerTFFD
06-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Fortifications on main were restricted back when people used to set them down at bomboria unstick location to trap people for pk. It was actually pretty funny I wish i still had the screenshots.

I love the idea, I hope maybe administrators will take it seriously and perhaps make the adjustments to allow some form of kingdom rp'ing.

Have my babies ;)

Sam
06-12-2005, 08:28 PM

Sure, I will help you out in that case. Contact me in the game and show me the place you want to make your colony.

xAndrewx
06-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Nice idea, while you're working on that I'll work on the Samurai isle.

juice188
06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
when will this be finished?

Zurkiba
06-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Did you get permission from the Alliance of City States? Hrrmm?

chrisga101
06-20-2005, 08:12 AM
interesting

Brad
06-20-2005, 06:16 PM
It could be simple to restrict it on main island. Make them unusable in certain areas of the map, and make it so you have to be on b-mode to use them so no *****s can trap ppl on peaceful and not get an ass-beating.

juice188
06-24-2005, 05:36 AM
It could be simple to restrict it on main island. Make them unusable in certain areas of the map, and make it so you have to be on b-mode to use them so no *****s can trap ppl on peaceful and not get an ass-beating.
ahaha i like this idea