PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Republic hostile towards Samurai

Morinya
06-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Apparently, the Zormite Government has changed a lot. Their new leaders made up a lot of new rules and haven't, yet, told anyone.
Samurai is quite annoyed with Zormite right now.
I see Chancellor Etien trying to pk other kingdom members while being on tag.
It’s quite annoying how the Chancellor is currently ‘down degrading’ Zormite by trying to kill other people while he is on tag. I would appreciate it if you would explain your actual reason to pk someone. It isn't very wise to pk on tag. It can lead to many problems and Samurai will not tolerate this forever.

Thanks

juice188
06-11-2005, 08:35 PM
ever occured to u that the zormite might want to start a war against Samurai?

xAndrewx
06-11-2005, 09:30 PM
No. That didn't cross my mind.
Any other reasons?

juice188
06-11-2005, 10:40 PM
theory 2 --
this guy got scammed by a Samurai member and now is pissed off out of his mind and wants revenge

theory 3 --
Samurai members Pk'ed him earlier and he wants revenge

theory 4 --
He just wanted to Pk people for Items

Raziel
06-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Zormite leaders in bmode? O.o

Splke
06-12-2005, 04:17 AM
Good. As your Superior, Raziel, I'm telling you to go carve your name in his face. (( pk his ass ))

Chris
06-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Good. As your Superior, Raziel, I'm telling you to go carve your name in his face. (( pk his ass ))
Raziel left Dustari... :\

Splke
06-12-2005, 07:32 AM
Raziel left Dustari... :\

Oh... well.. hmm. That's news for the day.

AlaricoMontario
06-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Let Etien have his fun. Besides, if he messes with the Samurai, does not he also incur the wrath of the Elvenfolk and their human brothers? Forest is a rising power... and already far more powerful than Zormite, with Dayaa now.

xAndrewx
06-12-2005, 10:14 AM
That still doesn't explain why he did it.

AlaricoMontario
06-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Do we honestly WANT to know what goes on inside his head? I mean come on.

Also, it seems he is going on a spree.. did he not recently get out of the Castle Pillory for doing the EXACT same thing to a Pirate? Except Graynt kissed the pirates arses for them by putting Etien IN the pillory.

juice188
06-12-2005, 10:27 AM
who knows, seems like to find out the truth u gotta ask the man himself

xAndrewx
06-12-2005, 10:34 AM
I think this is why the thread was made, for the zormite leaders to explain.

Debaglio
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I have no clue what your talking about....

1) New rules? None since the rank changes back in April.

2) Hostile? You left the kingdom on your own accord. That is against the ancient laws of Zormite. We did not make this rule of the blacklisting policy. Once blacklisted a player is no longer welcome within the Zormite daily mill.

3) PK?????? Honestly.... I do not go on bmode, unless it is an RP event that specifies its necessity. The last time I went on bmode was to test if you get more exp from lords on or off bmode. Before that.... The event when pirates stormed the island and Alan and his pirates made a killing.

Next time provide some kind of real evidence besides hearsay...

You want to talk about PK? Fr0 recently killing the Autocrat with Pets. Now that is a ligitamate story. Me killing you.. .or any other Samurai is absurd.

xAndrewx
06-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Did you read the thread Etien?
I'm sick of being called a liar from Graynt. You tried to pk me yesterday, I get called a liar.
If a member were to scam or pk on tag they would be removed. These are the old Zormite rules.
You are well aware why I left zormite. I don't need to post it here, but if you want me to just say so.

Crono
06-12-2005, 04:20 PM
You kingdom players have more problems than valikorlians trying to change managers.

Debaglio
06-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Most of the people that have the major issues, have problems with minor details. THEY MISS POINTS TOTALLY.

"Hello Wall, my name is Debaglio"
"Ohh really?"
"You dont say......."

AlaricoMontario
06-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Justin Says: So
:D

juice188
06-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Gerami dont you play GK yourself?

Inverness
06-12-2005, 11:41 PM
You kingdom players have more problems than valikorlians trying to change managers.
Valikorlia needs completely new management without loosing the old feel to the server.

xAndrewx
06-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Etien, would you please take this seriously for a change?

Debaglio
06-13-2005, 12:39 PM
How can I take you or anything you have to say serious when you choose to twist the truth, and ignore the facts. You read what you want.

When I write

"Hello Mr. Apple seller, could I please have the best apple that your tree has produced?"

you read:

"Hey Apple jerk watch me make apple sauce out of your harvest."

Trying to apply your logic to my RP does not work.

xAndrewx
06-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Etien, I why're you saying something what isn't relevent to the topic?
Mydia asked a question, can you please respond to the question?
And also please state what I have 'twisted'.

Crono
06-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Gerami dont you play GK yourself?

I only develope for it every so often. I'm not an active player.