PDA

View Full Version : Zone Wars

smurfmidgetninja
06-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Could someone make a Darth Vaderesque and Storm Trooperesque head? With the whole Zone Wars thing it would be cool to have them...of course they couldn't be exactly like it for copywrite stuff but it would be cool.... I would love you eternaly if you make it and Stefan or whoever uploads it O.o

SayianOozaru
06-11-2005, 10:19 PM
hmmmmm, if others say they want to see it, then i'll do it :)

Magadal
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
hmmmmm, if others say they want to see it, then i'll do it :)

i want to see it :D

Crono
06-12-2005, 02:07 PM
god damnit this is not star wars, it's graal. -_-

juice188
06-12-2005, 10:53 PM
and your point is? if the people want star wars head then let it be

Magadal
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM

^^ :spam:

Crono
06-13-2005, 04:53 PM

My point is that

1) They're copyrighted

2) This ain't star wars

3) If you want some star wars flavour then play the god damn multiplayer games they have

A while back I remember globals hunting down on star wars heads. It was around the time episode II came out.

smurfmidgetninja
06-13-2005, 08:25 PM
My point is that

1) They're copyrighted

2) This ain't star wars

3) If you want some star wars flavour then play the god damn multiplayer games they have

A while back I remember globals hunting down on star wars heads. It was around the time episode II came out.

1) Yeah thats why we are changing it...

2) But it is Zone Wars...which was made to be like Star Wars...

3) i do play Star Wars Galaxies....

Crono
06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
1) Yeah thats why we are changing it...

In that case their's already an outfit which looks futuristic and KIND OF LIKE star wars...

2) But it is Zone Wars...which was made to be like Star Wars...

Zone Wars itself isn't much of a Star Wars rip off though. The idea behind it isnt even a rip off. Wow plasma sabers, good vs evil, we see this a lot.

3) i do play Star Wars Galaxies....

ok..o_o

Chris
06-13-2005, 11:05 PM
I remember when UN had a bunch of Star Wars stuff uploaded. Like some Death Star levels and a few npcs like lightsabers. It was nice, but it was all removed for copyright reasons.

So juice188, your idea about letting people have SW heads isn't going to happen.

Admins
06-14-2005, 01:46 PM
It's ok as long as it's not directly copying. We have a black helmet that is somehow close to the Darh Vader helmet, but actually it is more a black gas mask and you can see your eyes. We have plasma sabres that give a similar feeling like light sabres but are completely different in design. More futuristic helmets would be interesting.