PDA

View Full Version : Checks and Balances

Draenin
06-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Well, I've noticed that there seems to be the issue in some topics of which kingdom has what items available to craft for them, and what kinds of items have been evented off. Here's a list of what has been made so far, and what needs to be made in order to equalize things:

~Samurai~
- Samurai Shield
- Kurenai Joukai Shield (Event) *
- Samurai Boots of Haste (Event)
- Sai
- Katana
- Bamboo Stick
- Samurai Wand

* If Kurenai Joukai is no longer the name, should the shield's name be changed too? Also, the Samurai Shield is a lower-level shield, and some kingdoms have 2 high-powered shields. Something might be done about that.

~Dustari~
- Dustari Shield (Event)
- Imperial Dustari Shield (Event)
- Dustari Boots (Event)
- Dustari Wand

~Zormite Republic~
- Zormite Blade
- Zormite Shield (Event)
- Zormite Shield of Honour (Event)
- Zormite Wand

~Forest~
- Forest Shield (Event)
- Forest Wand
- Forest Bow

~Crescent Pirates~
- Drift Wood
- Hook
- Pirate Skull Shield (Event)
- Pirate Boots (Event)
- Pirate Wand (Event?)
- Pirate Bracers (Event)
- Ghost Pirate Amulet (Event)
- Large Piratebelt (Event?)

From the looks of things, CP obviously has the most, followed by Samurai, Dustari and Zorm are about equal, and Forest is in last. Draxx has a few things he's planning on submitting to be in Forest, (And rather nice items, at that!) and I think the wisest thing to do in order to completely equalize the kingdoms as far as items goes is to release complete ger sets for all of them, be it through events or whatnot. Just a suggestion.

MasterNuke
06-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Also, the Samurai Shield is a lower-level shield, and some kingdoms have 2 high-powered shields. Something might be done about that.
Bad idea, as the Samurai Shield is crafted on start island.

XGoLink
06-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Why dont we remove all the kingdom items? its such a mess already..

Draenin
06-15-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm not saying that the Samurai Shields should be turned into powerful kingdom shields. I'm just saying that you could add another one on as a kingdom item.

And yes, the kingdom items are a mess.

xAndrewx
06-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Each kingdom wants a shield, I would prefer an amulet or belt.

Draenin
06-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Full gear wouldn't be an entirely bad idea. Bug Draxx about makin' stuff for it. He already has boots and stuff made for forest.

Zurkiba
06-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Back in my day there was only one kingdom item... a Zormite Sword. Later came brand new kingdom tables!... unique to each island!

juice188
06-17-2005, 03:53 AM
each kingdom should have a full gear? sounds good to me

Splke
06-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Full Suit of Armor for War maybe.. but just random ass ****? Sounds like a FFXI rip. :)

MysticHaste
06-21-2005, 03:50 PM
As long as its an appearance only change.

Draenin
06-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Sure thing. I've already submitted some new gear. Waiting for possible approval.

xRuffRydax
06-22-2005, 04:28 AM
Only problem with your list is: The Imperial Dustari Shield is for the King only if im correct, and i am guessing it is the same with the Zormite Shield of Honor. Those can't be evented off.

What i am understanding, is that the kingdom items are definatly a mess.. Most items (Not including CP) Are VERY inactive. It's getting extremely hard to find most of the shields to trade for, along with boots. From my knowledge, there are only about 2 Dustari shields active, and there was a lot more a while back. Inactive players are holding these items, and leaving it hard for others to have a chance with them.

xAndrewx
06-22-2005, 09:34 AM
We can't help this though, there isn't anything we can do about it either.

LordZen
06-22-2005, 09:47 AM
The Zormite blade requires 2 diamonds to make, also. After the value of diamonds exploded, the Zormite blade became way to expensive for most people to waste their time on. The Zormite wand also requires a diamond to aquire....

If those requirements could be changed to something else I would be pleased, and then those 2 items would really count. Right now, they dont so much...

Draenin
06-22-2005, 01:41 PM
This is true. The velue has risen about 400 since alchemy got fixed.

And actually, a whole lot of items are active. You just may not know who has them.

juice188
06-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Only problem with your list is: The Imperial Dustari Shield is for the King only if im correct, and i am guessing it is the same with the Zormite Shield of Honor. Those can't be evented off.
yeah this is a big negative in kingdom items