PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Damix2
06-04-2005, 09:22 PM
It seems that there have been odd things going on at the island to the east of Hotaru lately. There have been reports of strange yelping noises coming from there late at night. Enough about silly rumors though, there is a greater purpose here. It all started when my dear friend Ryushi Genji found a map with an X right smack in the middle of that island. Ryushi left 6 months ago, and I have not heard a word from him since. Before leaving he said to me, and I will never forget these words, "Do not follow me, for I am about to walk into great danger." Wise words from a wise man, but I'm going to have to go against him. His wife has asked me find him, but I am but a weak traveler. This is where you all come in, while I try to get funding for an expedition, I ask for followers to help, if we do find him and locate the treasure that his map is sure to reveal, we will split it accordingly.

((This will be a series of events, on random days, at random times. Do not ask when the next one will be or what the last one was. I will keep a journal for your viewing of what has happened so far))

Day 1:
We have recieved funding due to a grant from the great kingdom of Dustari. We set up base camp in Hotaru and purchased a boat to transport ourselves to the island. As we landed there was an eerie calm about the coast line...when all of a sudden we were attacked my hordes of t-rexes and iguanodons. Never had I seen these monsters in the light of day! As we fought off the vicious attack, we noticed them dropping some things. It seems they dropped coins and scrolls, all from Ryushi's collection, he must have been here!

Velox Cruentus
06-04-2005, 10:34 PM
(( Only flaw... He's a wise person with wise words... But he did it anyways, like an idiot. Horray for wise idiots. ))

Damix2
06-04-2005, 10:46 PM
In search of treasure, a wise man can make a fools decision.

xAndrewx
06-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Interesting.

juice188
06-05-2005, 03:09 PM
pretty good..u thought of a prize yet?

chrisga101
06-05-2005, 07:59 PM
lol

GoZelda
06-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey that's were I was gonna set up my mercenary camp...

Damix2
06-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Day 2:

After talking to his wife she remembered this fact...

Ryushi was to leave a letter if he got into any trouble.

After a long search it was finally found by Marion Hunter. She was rewarded for her courage.

I've attempted to decode the message. It seems Ryushi ran into a bit of trouble, the beasts ravaged his food. Sadly it seems Ryushi has starved to death. But with the letter he attached a copy of the map, if everyone is up to it we shall search for the treasure!

Damix2
06-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Day 3:
It was one of the worst feelings in the world having to tell Ryushi's wife that her husband had passed away, and as soon as I broke the news to her she instantly ran away. We heard a report that she had been sighted near one of the altars. Luckily, one of our more courageous followers went and got her without injury. He was rewarded handsomely.