PDA

View Full Version : Why does our kingdom suck so much?

Googi
06-01-2005, 04:11 AM
We should do something about it.

Nappa
06-01-2005, 04:47 AM
We should do something about it.

Make me emperor. Then we take over the world!

Googi
06-01-2005, 04:54 AM
I remember back when we had the Empress who would let anybody and everybody in, so there were, like, 7 people on all the time. That was the best. I forgot who she was though. It was a long time ago.

Lyndzey
06-01-2005, 05:06 AM
Our kingdom sucks so much because RPing on Kingdoms sucks so much. The majority of the server would rather level up than RP. If they take out an hour or two each day, they lose precious time that they could devote to getting stronger.

Adding a lot more members isn't the solution to the lack of RPing. Encouraging RPing as much as possible is the only way to revive Samurai and the rest of Kingdoms.

I don't see it happening though. Players will only continue to work for their own self-gain rather than care about the rest of their Kingdom.

Googi
06-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Our kingdom sucks so much because RPing on Kingdoms sucks so much. The majority of the server would rather level up than RP. If they take out an hour or two each day, they lose precious time that they could devote to getting stronger.

Adding a lot more members isn't the solution to the lack of RPing. Encouraging RPing as much as possible is the only way to revive Samurai and the rest of Kingdoms.

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to have a kingdom on GK, but we should at least be able to have a good club.

Lyndzey
06-01-2005, 05:21 AM
Yeah, it's pretty much impossible to have a kingdom on GK, but we should at least be able to have a good club.

The problem with having an actual Kingdom is that there is no goal to work towards.

When I started playing Kingdoms, we worked towards different goals. We worked on battle strategies (we had a RP war against Dustari), we made bread to sell as a community (we worked hard to get a pen), we created tons of armor for our military, and we created boats for our navy. We didn't do this by fancy systems, but just hid it in the houses on Samurai Island.

I have tried doing things similar to what Samurai did when we first came to Kingdoms. Usually, I was the only one baking bread or making armor. I tried to spark some wars with other kingdoms (I don't know if anyone remembers how I screwed over the Forest King by secretly allying with the Pirates), but it all leads to the same result. No one wants to RP. No one wants to bother participating in a war because a single player will come and destroy us all. No one wants to bother helping out the kingdom because it doesn't get themselves farther in the game.

It's really a shame that RPing has gotten this bad. For now, I hope to rebuild my house, make a fenced in ranch, and start a farm. Hopefully, I will find a couple people to RP with along the way. If not, I will be the lone Rinko once again.

zim5354
06-01-2005, 05:33 AM
play val once they get dun with this vitth soth crap there whole server rps :0

Kaimetsu
06-01-2005, 05:42 AM
How many kingdoms are there? Like, five? Way too many. Some of them should fuse or something.

Nappa
06-01-2005, 05:59 AM
How many kingdoms are there? Like, five? Way too many. Some of them should fuse or something.

Agreed. 3 is the perfect number.

Googi
06-01-2005, 06:38 AM

Zormite and Samurai should fuse.

xAndrewx
06-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Why does Samurai suck?
What don't you like about it Googi?

Googi
06-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Why does Samurai suck?
What don't you like about it Googi?

Nobody ever gets on tag. Even me.

XGoLink
06-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Im pretty much always on tag, on my Cyrilin tag, or on that other tag...
But its true, nobodys ever on tag, I asked Mydia to give me rights so I can help, I got the H+P rights, she was first gonna learn me something 'bout it..

Waltz5
06-01-2005, 07:07 PM
The bigger question is why do kingdoms in general suck on GK?

Make someone Kingdoms Admin... it can't hurt anything, only improve things and hopefully keep kingdoms active.

xAndrewx
06-01-2005, 07:16 PM
The bigger question is why do kingdoms in general suck on GK?

Make someone Kingdoms Admin... it can't hurt anything, only improve things and hopefully keep kingdoms active.
I don't like the idea of a kingdoms admin.
I see alot of Samurai people on tag. I only see 3 other people on the Zormite tag.
:P

ReBorn_Spirit
06-01-2005, 07:34 PM
You really need to try it once. Say what you want, but if you were to simply ask me, I would help you with quite a bit of things..

xAndrewx
06-01-2005, 07:36 PM
You really need to try it once. Say what you want, but if you were to simply ask me, I would help you with quite a bit of things..
See, Dayaa is nice.

juice188
06-04-2005, 04:31 AM
and that many arent really on thats a Samurai

Draenin
06-04-2005, 05:00 AM
It sucks because I'm not in it! ^-^ You all need a dragon to watch over your kingdom, but the only one that seems to be available happens to be helping out Pirates.

Dreth
06-04-2005, 05:08 AM
it sucks because the staff are fools and the players are jerks.

xAndrewx
06-04-2005, 07:57 AM
it sucks because the staff are fools and the players are jerks.
How does that make Samurai 'suck'?

Draenin
06-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Reason why it sucked about a year or two ago: There were a lot of people with only a little bit of intelligence.

Reason why it sucks now: The tags were wiped, and since then, the population has been minimal.

Solution: Add some people that act maturely, for a change.

xAndrewx
06-07-2005, 03:05 PM
You obviously havn't seen me on GK. I'm allways on tag.

XGoLink
06-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Excactly, Snake is one of the most active members!
And Dreanin, if you have so many critics, why do you keep begging me and ask me if you can join again..

Draenin
06-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Uhm. When did this happen? The only person I've been talking to about anything related to that is Mydia, and I just want to make sure she doesn't harbor resentments against me further on into the future. I am perfectly happy with CP, and am not really thinking about coming back to Samurai. Matter of fact, Drk has asked me to join Dust, and I've not really considered going back to help your kingdom since there seem to be so many out there that hate me for the fact that I followed orders that had not been completed assigned to me by a past tenkou.

xAndrewx
06-08-2005, 01:23 PM
So, why does Samurai suck? can someone give me a valid reason.

Draenin
06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think it does, really. I like all the kingdoms, regardless. Most kingdoms can do well so long as the people in them want to do well.

xAndrewx
06-08-2005, 10:16 PM
I don't think it does, really. I like all the kingdoms, regardless. Most kingdoms can do well so long as the people in them want to do well.
Thank you. ^^

Malinko
06-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Solution: Disable global guilds!

xAndrewx
06-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Solution: Disable global guilds!
I don't understand :o.

GoZelda
06-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I don't understand :o.
If global guilds are disabled, there'll only be like 5 other guilds you can go in (excluding ET and all that stuff).

xAndrewx
06-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Aha, I don't see many global guilds on GK :[...

Debaglio
06-14-2005, 04:52 AM
Hey I saw global guild PK a ZORMITE!!!!!! SEEK RETRIBUTION

xAndrewx
06-14-2005, 09:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Morinya
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM

Etien if you have nothing to say that has anything to do with this topic than don't say anything ok? :whatever:

XGoLink
06-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Did you read the title yet? Its kind a about this thread..

GoZelda
06-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Did you read the title yet? Its kind a about this thread..
I bet 10 dias Draven was on-tag.

Brad
06-14-2005, 06:27 PM
blowup pirates and forest they both suck

having dustari samurai and zormite