PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

GryffonDurime
06-01-2005, 01:17 AM
On that clear summer evening, a boat drifted slowly out of Forest's harbor, and borne on it's decks was a lone old man clad in robes of white and silver. Clutched in his hands were his two most beloved tokens: a gilded emblem of hid office in Dustari, and a wizened old branch from the Tree of Life of Forest. The old man laughed, a melodious, freespirited peal that echoed across the Bay. Lowering the brim of his wizard's hat, he spoke softly to himself:

"It was time. Besides, all this water...I'm more of a desert creature anyway."

It was time. I spent so much of my two years in Dustari fighting against inactive kings, and I'd like to leave gracefully before I become what I hate. Graal Kingdoms just isn't proper soil for the seed of roleplaying to take root in, I suppose. I leave all of you with the begining of the Hyralts, my legacy. Use the story well, mabey you can make it work where I couldn't. In addition, I've been around for so very long. All my friends from the 2k1 Generation: Wryoko, Scarlett, Zurkiba, GP, Nappa, Lance, Googi, Guy, Larrien, Amagius, Peter (AFROSOX!), Axel, Arwen; they're all gone, and I'm feeling a bit like a relic in this new generation of players.

To Forest, I say this: Judge tenderly of me. I never really was the person who was best upon the throne, just the person best next to it. I hope all of you do well. I'd also like to say a special farewell to my sucessor, Lasaria, and the person who I would consider one of my best friends in Graal, Shawn.

All of you, be well. Zormite; get your act together. Dustari; remember your past. Pirates; you have a good leader in Alan, he's done well. And to the Samurai; your leaders show a promising intrest in their past and how to improve themselves, that's rare for your kingdom.

I've been Gryffon Raku Lawrene Paparatski Raphael Raziel Rhodus Rhone Maha Raaj d'Obsydyon Kassandros Anlumen Teliron Sebastien Crecendius Glaive Durime for three years; I'm off to new challenges and more roleplaying on Valikorlia. I highly recommend that server to anyone who still enjoys true RP.

Gambet
06-01-2005, 01:24 AM
You were a great role player, but a highly inactive leader. Have fun at valikorlia.

Zero Hour
06-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Toodles.

Splke
06-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Laser took over? Chris is going to be pissed.. lol

Anyways, have fun on Valikorlia, I always hated the server myself =p

Gambet
06-01-2005, 02:36 AM
Las has been Reine for quite some time. She was Queen with the same rights as the King (due to recent changes, since before she had nearly no rights). So, now, Reis was removed, and Reine is the highest rank.

Butz
06-01-2005, 03:28 AM
Take care of yourself Gryffon. Dunno who I'm going to talk about mystical artifacts and the dangers of Heimdall with anymore. :-/

Nappa
06-01-2005, 04:00 AM
A mistake you have made, gryffon. You have put another fool into power.

Edit:
Forgot to say goodbye. Have a fun time on Val. Make sure to fix that boat! I'll make sure to check up on Forest periodically, even though I think Lasaria is an idiot.

Splke
06-01-2005, 05:14 AM
Las has been Reine for quite some time. She was Queen with the same rights as the King (due to recent changes, since before she had nearly no rights). So, now, Reis was removed, and Reine is the highest rank.

I know a substantial more amount about Laser then you do, and the situation's he brought into the kingdom when he asked for more power - it will upset Chris, but that's fine. :P

Waltz5
06-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Goodbye Gryffon. I agree, GK is a terrible place for people who want to roleplay. It's a shame Kingdoms have turned into glorified guilds and nothing is being done to stop this.

However Gryff, maybe we'll cross paths again one day on Graal 2001.

xAndrewx
06-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Farewell.
Why don't you leave with style?
Get executed or something. And if you decide to come back you can claim you were resurrected.

Debaglio
06-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I have come to say goodbye. As a leader you failed me. Your role play has been inspiring thou.

Your parting gift of creativity will offer Zormite much more than you know.

As far as lack of role play, I think you met one to many newbs.

Peace in the middle east.
The heart of a Merchant.

Xeph0ria
06-02-2005, 04:34 AM
I am actually sad to see you leave Gryffon. When you asked me if i was ready to lead Forest, I thought you were joking...I can take on the task, but I would actually prefer that you remain. As for me asking for more power, all I requested was enough for me to do my job. And spike, I highly doubt your "information" about me is true. As for nappa...you REALLY don't know me, but I would be willing to have a discussion with you to discuss any problems you may have with me.

Nappa
06-03-2005, 06:23 AM
I am actually sad to see you leave Gryffon. When you asked me if i was ready to lead Forest, I thought you were joking...I can take on the task, but I would actually prefer that you remain. As for me asking for more power, all I requested was enough for me to do my job. And spike, I highly doubt your "information" about me is true. As for nappa...you REALLY don't know me, but I would be willing to have a discussion with you to discuss any problems you may have with me.

Someone who chooses to change my rank to Slave because I tried to rp is a doofus in my books. That is you.

XGoLink
06-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Hmpf, she removed me for scamming, and let Silent in, who is totally dead..

Xeph0ria
06-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Nappa, I never changed your rank, or ANYONE'S rank to slave.

Draven, if I remember correctly, you were removed for scamming on tag, which is against the rules of the forest. What I remember 100% is that I asked permission first, and it was agreed that what you did was grounds for termination. As for Silent, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

XGoLink
06-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Well, a) I wasnt on tag b) you didnt ask permission, b!tch c) that makes you a ultra xxx times 7 bad leader

Xeph0ria
06-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Yes, actually I did ask permission. Anyway, it's a fact that's in the past so I'm not going to argue about it anymore. What happened happened, you did something you shouldn't have and got punished for it. I wouldn't expect you to be happy you got into trouble, so of course you'll hate me, just like someone who gets arrested for drugs will hate the cop who catches them.

OasaTor_PK
06-04-2005, 02:46 AM
I got a solution for this problem, make me the god of Forest, so, I can send it into war so it becomes inactive and useless!

Splke
06-05-2005, 04:54 AM

Sure I don't, man. ;)

I'm Argosax, if you didn't know.

Nappa
06-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Nappa, I never changed your rank, or ANYONE'S rank to slave.

Well I didn't magically become a slave, and as far as I know you didn't want me to do anything in forest. You changed me to Slave, no matter how much you want to deny it to keep your pretty girl image.

I hate fools like you.

juice188
06-05-2005, 01:15 PM
..you know it isnt possible to drop a rank :asleep:

XGoLink
06-05-2005, 01:39 PM
your pretty girl image.

You know Shes a male

Morinya
06-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Nappa last time I checked the Forest members list you were a Shaman, not a slave

You know Shes a male

Draven you don't have proof that she's male :whatever:

Xeph0ria
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm sick of people calling me a guy, I don't even try to defend myself anymore because people are stupid. (and yes argo, i know it's you, which is why i don't understand at all why you're saying what you're saying...i thought we were friends, and then you kinda stopped talking to me). Anyway, as for nappa, I always liked you, so I would have no reason to mess with your rank. I do hope you realize that there has NEVER been a moment, ever, that i've been the only person within forest that could change ranks. In fact, up until recently, there's been at least 2 or 3 other people who could at the same time. Of course it only makes sense to blame me, since everyone else blames me for everything else anyway, right?

XGoLink
06-05-2005, 03:51 PM
We blame you for negative things, and yes, I have proof..

xAndrewx
06-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Does it matter if she is a male?
Hell, I'm a female IRL.

Morinya
06-05-2005, 06:20 PM

Its only a game... your real life shouldn't have anything to do with it

Nappa
06-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Nappa last time I checked the Forest members list you were a Shaman, not a slave

Yes, because Gryffon had to change me back when I consulted him about it. Did you notice he added a whole Orcs section too while he was at it ?

Nappa
06-05-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm sick of people calling me a guy, I don't even try to defend myself anymore because people are stupid. (and yes argo, i know it's you, which is why i don't understand at all why you're saying what you're saying...i thought we were friends, and then you kinda stopped talking to me). Anyway, as for nappa, I always liked you, so I would have no reason to mess with your rank. I do hope you realize that there has NEVER been a moment, ever, that i've been the only person within forest that could change ranks. In fact, up until recently, there's been at least 2 or 3 other people who could at the same time. Of course it only makes sense to blame me, since everyone else blames me for everything else anyway, right?

I blame you because you had the abilities and the motive. Noone else did.

Nappa
06-05-2005, 07:53 PM
You know Shes a male

Doesn't mean s/he doesn't want a pretty girl image.

My policy on internet females is unless they can prove their a female, their a man. I don't care if I don't consult them about it or whatever. Lasaria is a man to me, but I don't have to go around and go tell everyone he is. Just what I think.

Morinya
06-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Yes, because Gryffon had to change me back when I consulted him about it. Did you notice he added a whole Orcs section too while he was at it ?

Yes i noticed that... what's so strange about it anyway, they were always part of Forest now they have special ranks... no big deal if you ask me

Nappa
06-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Yes i noticed that... what's so strange about it anyway, they were always part of Forest now they have special ranks... no big deal if you ask me

The big deal is I was Shaman. Then I was changed to Slave for no reason. Then I consulted Gryffon, and he changed me back to shaman.

Zurkiba
06-05-2005, 09:41 PM
As the Grandfather tree of Forest I will keep with tradition and bless the new leader of the fertile fields. You can contact me if you have questions about how forest runs, it's history, etc.

Good luck keeping the bones of Erik Heimdal safe ;), you dont want those to turn up in the wrong hands.

--

Now to clear some stuff up..

Take care of yourself Gryffon. Dunno who I'm going to talk about mystical artifacts and the dangers of Heimdall with anymore. :-/
Erik Heimdal, one L :0

I got a solution for this problem, make me the god of Forest, so, I can send it into war so it becomes inactive and useless!
Technically, no gods are allowed... however Demigods are/were acceptable, that is what --Chris-- started as.

GryffonDurime
06-06-2005, 12:38 AM
I blame you because you had the abilities and the motive. Noone else did.

Actually, several others did- some I didn't even realize. It's because when I redid the GUI I used some old ranks by changing the title. Less work, ut on occasion the new rank gets new rights overwrites old memebers/

Xeph0ria
06-06-2005, 06:04 AM
I don't care what anyone says, I have no motive to demote anyone. If I was unhappy with someone, I would have just removed them over demote them