PDA

View Full Version : Pillory

Debaglio
05-30-2005, 12:08 PM
On display in front of the castle.

Splke
05-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Wait.. what'd you do? I'm confused. Explain this situation !

Benm00t
05-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Probably fake, to try to quash the fact that Graynt is just as bad as him.

Nightmareangel
05-31-2005, 06:31 AM
har har...I'll have to agree with Ben here. I believe he was in on it and this is just some attempt between the two to take some of the heat off. Though...that's not going to happen unless the items are returned.

Deophite18
05-31-2005, 06:38 AM
Do you honestly think people are going to think that screenshot is legit and not just an act put together by you to divert ppl from the truth.

Everyone knows what you did. Posting this just makes the situation worse for yourself. Good job.

xAndrewx
05-31-2005, 09:32 AM
It's a real snapshot, I saw Etien while trapped on the island.

Benm00t
05-31-2005, 02:07 PM
It's a real snapshot, I saw Etien while trapped on the island.

The screenshot can be as real as you like, but the situation isn't.

xAndrewx
05-31-2005, 08:19 PM
Etien claimed he traded for 2 rots.

Chris
05-31-2005, 09:07 PM
I call bs. They're both unfit.

Plus, I assume that's you in you sig Etein? Remove it you camera *****.

XGoLink
05-31-2005, 10:23 PM
Wait.. what'd you do? I'm confused. Explain this situation !
Well, Etien scammed Jalexia *yay*.. All done off tag and with a reason, anyway, now everybody hates Etien, but wait, Graynt is suppose to hate him too but everybody thinks he doesnt and that that pillory screenie is faked..

Gambet
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
The pillory is fake. Graynt and Etien are roommates (or so they say) in real life. If this is true, I highly doubt one would pillory the other, because if not they'd have a fight. Besides, Graynt and Etien have been partners in crime since forever. It's funny, I got pillored for voicing my opinions on Graynt and Etien, and each day they prove everything I said/thought about them. Good job, guys!

xAndrewx
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Did you read my post?
THAT IS A REAL SCREENSHOT

Splke
05-31-2005, 11:15 PM
So says the snake... (keke)

Chris
05-31-2005, 11:17 PM
Did you read my post?
THAT IS A REAL SCREENSHOT
We're not debating whether or not that is a real screen shot. The content of the screen shot is in question. You know... a setup?

GryffonDurime
05-31-2005, 11:33 PM
Even if it WAS true- Oh, he spent an HOUR idling on Zormite Island? I'm so satisfied, his crime is TOTALLY forgotten in my mind :/

xAndrewx
06-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Oh, I see what you mean. I can't answer that question ;).

Debaglio
06-01-2005, 08:35 PM
You guys are amusing. Since the aquisition of the Hart fortune, I have been pilloried 6 times, for the maximum sentance (so far this has been 360 minutes of idling Gryff). We are awaiting the final decision about what is to happen to the items, from a great one who has taken leave from the lands.

Once this mentor has offered his opinion, we will be able to progress. Until then, I will not be allowed to leave the pillory (even though the deception was done off tag).

(btw people who have control over their emotions do not let a game conflict with their daily relations, ie Graynt and I getting in a fight)

Only with age will some of you understand, until then unfortunatly I will have to enjoy reading the plethera of rediculous replies you non-kingdom members have to post.

GryffonDurime
06-01-2005, 10:33 PM
You guys are amusing. Since the aquisition of the Hart fortune, I have been pilloried 6 times, for the maximum sentance (so far this has been 360 minutes of idling Gryff). We are awaiting the final decision about what is to happen to the items, from a great one who has taken leave from the lands.

Once this mentor has offered his opinion, we will be able to progress. Until then, I will not be allowed to leave the pillory (even though the deception was done off tag).

(btw people who have control over their emotions do not let a game conflict with their daily relations, ie Graynt and I getting in a fight)

Only with age will some of you understand, until then unfortunatly I will have to enjoy reading the plethera of rediculous replies you non-kingdom members have to post.

Wow, Etien. You really have worked hard for this- who knew that someone in the wrong could perfect such erudite down-looking? Seriously. Trying to ridicule others not only for disagreeing with you, but also for not being Zormites? Now that's a skill you can market.

Deophite18
06-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Seriously though....drop the act. You intentionally scammed her, and then realized you had just brought a ****storm upon yourself so now all you are doing is pretending your still a "good" guy and being punished when the truth is...your the one behind it all. Iv seen all the logs... and i know how it all went down so there is really no point in argueing. What i want to know is why would you scam her then say oooooooh hey thats not cool i think im going to get myself pillored now for 360 minutes. Pick a side. Scammer or not. There is no in between. Just fess up to what you did and stop pretending like your sorry because your not. If you were the items would have been returned. End of story.

Chris
06-02-2005, 12:57 AM

****. You're only a few years older than most of the GK players. So far you've managed to sully your name in less time than most of them. Goof job!

And Deo is right. Drop the act.

xAndrewx
06-02-2005, 09:35 AM
What I don't understand is:
When a member scammed on tag or off they were still removed from the kingdom. What about Etien?

Debaglio
06-15-2005, 07:19 AM
Satisfied? BIZZZAND>

THREAD CLOSED.