PDA

View Full Version : Dustarian History Archive

Butz
05-28-2005, 11:06 PM
It has occurred to me for some time now, that the Dustari is losing its past. Not through any sort of trickery, or the work of some all-powerful warlock, but to the sands of time. Dustari's history at the moment seems to be locked up in the minds of the few remaning individuals that have lived it, rather than being written down where all can view it.

For this reason, I propose the construction of a Dustarian Archive, where we can store not only historical records of the past, but also the writings of those citizens in the present. Any citizen capable of putting thoughts into words shall be able to submit their work to the archive, thus giving future historians a greater view of how life was in these times. They will not simply have to rely on the bland words of a historical document, but may view the thoughts and feelings of the population as a whole.

Much of Dustari is open land at the moment. It would not be much trouble to utilize it for something that will enhance the learning of the present and future.

(Signed with a pawmark, and a written signature)
Shawn Laurent Kelfonne

LilNiglet
05-30-2005, 07:51 PM
It has occurred to me for some time now, that the Dustari is losing its past.
REALLY now? :rolleyes:

I seriously didn't think it was THAT obvious.

Splke
05-31-2005, 06:04 AM
The idea is good, but we would need somebody of quite a caliber to take care of all of these records.. I doubt there's anybody currently ready for such an task, but I think it would be nice to have the records on-hand.

(( The real problem would be making it usefull. Sure it would be nice to have them around, but in reality the history of Dustari wouldn't be used as much as it could be unless it was on the forums; which kills the need for something in-game. ))

Ravelyn
08-04-2005, 08:05 PM
It's a really good idea. I'd like to compile, if someone can gather the information, I can turn it into a concise history. Sound good?