PDA

View Full Version : Where it goes down.

Debaglio
05-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Theres been a little confusion.

When I am in game nicked "e" this means that I am busy, or not willing to deal with any type of kingdom task.

I am often 80% of the time on tag under the handle;

Chancellor Etien Debaglio (Zormite Republic)

I have started to keep regular kingdom hours. There are certain times that I can not be found on tag in game. This has to do with certain aspects of timelined RP.

There are also certain places in game, at particular times that I can be sought for character specific RP events. This has been done to inspire more individual solo type Kingdom activity.

I can also be reached via Teamspeak, (message me for server)

Teamspeak conversations are to be open, of any topic. This has proven to be a good place to have talks about various things that can not be properly interpreted by text. Often the point of a statement is lost when emotional emphasis is absent.

One can expect that when I am in game to expect high level of RP, on or off tag, and nothing less. If it is necessary to speak out of character, it is best done through aim, aol, icq, yahoo, or teamspeak.

Bringing it back. My desk, and shelf (about to fall from the mass of books).

WanDaMan
05-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Aha, and this is the same for 'G'?

xAndrewx
05-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Same for 'G'?

Nappa
05-28-2005, 11:06 PM
I don't think it's nice to post the address of other peoples teamspeak servers.. I hope many people find that server and annoy you all.