PDA

View Full Version : Not worthy?

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Well, apparently I'm not worthy enough for Zormite. I'm on my Zormite tag every time I'm on Graal Kingdoms, I am good friends with the other kingdom leaders, yet I get called an embarrassment by the Zormite leader.
I do my best to represent Zormite, I don't represent Zormite in a horrible way.
I make a new House System in Excel for the houses of Zormite, I help the current kingdoms with Flash Animation, graphics, levels. How am I putting Zormite to a bad name?
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or just me?
No offence to Graynt, but he's turning Zormite into a guide, not a kingdom. He's only inviting people who he and Etien decide. I respect how they must know how to RP, but I don't see Etien trying to RP or atleast trying to recruiting members. Recently, Etien hired a level 50 player. He is a known scammer, placed him under 'Wanderer'. With the CP event war, he managed to kill alot of members. After the event he was promoted under the elite guard section. (One of the highest ranks in Zormite)
He only joined an hour earlier.
What do you think to the Zormite Republic as it currently stands?

Splke
05-25-2005, 09:30 AM
You're a snake. You eat fishies... well, I think water fish do.

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 09:31 AM
I don't RP with the name Snake, I RP as a fish. =]

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 11:45 AM
I have decided to not worry about Zormite. I'm only a Terogen.

Chris
05-25-2005, 06:10 PM
I have decided to not worry about Zormite. I'm only a Terogen.
Leave or somehow manage to get yourself kicked out like I and so many others have. I was in the kingdom well before the current leadership even played GK and they removed me for my opinion. It's not worth it to deal with them anymore, Snake.

Velox Cruentus
05-25-2005, 06:22 PM

The Republic gained dark points. The republic is now corrupt.

Star Wars managed to make a let better roleplaying in the corruption of the Republic then Zormite did. :(

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 07:13 PM
lol.
Well, the 2 active members in Zormite (Etian, Gryant) both ignore me.

Nappa
05-25-2005, 10:37 PM
You're a fish in a human kingdom. That could be the problem.

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Quite a big one.

Waltz5
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Put Nappa back in charge to straighten things out.

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 11:53 PM
Nappa was never in charge of the 2k2 Zormite. It's totally different to the origional on 2K1.

Waltz5
05-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Nappa was never in charge of the 2k2 Zormite. It's totally different to the origional on 2K1.
Which is a problem... it's not like what Zormite should be, no scratch that, is. If they didn't want it to be that way then they should have used a different name.

xAndrewx
05-25-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm not to sure if it was ever like 2K1's Zormite. I hope it would be one day though.

LordZen
05-26-2005, 02:37 AM
This is an old argument, and, at this point, is hardly worth debating any longer. If you wanted to revert back to the style of 2k1, play 2k1 instead. Plus, you would have to ignore the years of history that has developed on 2k2. If you were a little more open minded you would find it easier to accept, as well, considering that it is already established that these islands are seperate from the old world. All the kingdoms on 2k2 had to have its beginnings far after the disasters which plagued 2k1 to be true to the timeline. I offered Zurk a pretty decent connecting plot between the 2 servers in regards to Zormite, and of course he still had his objections, but he liked it.

Well, apparently I'm not worthy enough for Zormite. I'm on my Zormite tag every time I'm on Graal Kingdoms, I am good friends with the other kingdom leaders, yet I get called an embarrassment by the Zormite leader.
I do my best to represent Zormite, I don't represent Zormite in a horrible way.
I make a new House System in Excel for the houses of Zormite, I help the current kingdoms with Flash Animation, graphics, levels. How am I putting Zormite to a bad name?
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or just me?
No offence to Graynt, but he's turning Zormite into a guide, not a kingdom. He's only inviting people who he and Etien decide. I respect how they must know how to RP, but I don't see Etien trying to RP or atleast trying to recruiting members. Recently, Etien hired a level 50 player. He is a known scammer, placed him under 'Wanderer'. With the CP event war, he managed to kill alot of members. After the event he was promoted under the elite guard section. (One of the highest ranks in Zormite)
He only joined an hour earlier.
Sorry to hear that, I'm not to happy with the direction Zormite is now heading myself, so, even though I dont know the details, if I did know them I'm pretty sure I would argue in your favor..

Not too many good decisions have been made so far...so...

Googi
05-26-2005, 03:01 AM
Bring back the rule where everyone had to have names like Zoogi, Zawk or Zoad.

Nappa
05-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Bring back the rule where everyone had to have names like Zoogi, Zawk or Zoad.

Zappa Zorkov was the man.

Lance
05-26-2005, 06:05 AM
Zappa Zorkov was the man.

Zatts Zorkov all the way. Cheers to Brad for the family name.

xAndrewx
05-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Is that all you have to say o_o.. lol.