PDA

View Full Version : Gambet is a First class JERK.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Okay, Im tired of corrupt little kids that ruin this game for players. I'm talking about going out of their bounds to ban someone from a server they like to play because they swore once in an argument and that person lost.

I'm proposing that somebody should DIE.

Example:

Bob ALLEGIDLY messages Billy with fowl comments and racial remarks on <servernamehere>. Billy reports Bobs PM to a GP on <servernamehere>, and then the GP messages Bob about the PM. Bob then says that he never PM'd that to Billy, and that he promises that he didn't say such a thing. The GP is then confused on who to trust, and then just warns Bob, but doesn't do anything else, since it's Bob's word versus Billy's. So now Billy gets pissed off because hes a whiny little kid that didn't get the opposing Bob thrown in jail, goes out of his way to go back to his server where he has access to rights, and then proceeds to ban said person from this server.

Now, if said person were to die, and his mistake rectified by someone like a global, then there would be no post like this on these forums pissing people off.

Lets see if you can make the connections between this entirly copied and editted post with the stupid arrogant little child that abused his rights to get his way.

I would like to return to Zone. if you please.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 12:25 AM
That thread had nothing to do with how you acted on NPulse. Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone. Other servers have easy going GP, but I don't take crap from disrespectful and immature players, that curse about as naturally as they breathe.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 12:29 AM
I never did anything that was illegal on Zone you pompus arrogant little twit.
This is the worst i've ever said to you and this is a post because I'm pissed off with your actions.
I have yet to swear at you on Zone and I have yet to do anything that warrents a ban.
I started out with massing some answers to questions I was getting and you had to go all up in my face yelling at me saying crap like "Why the hell are you posting that thats my job shut up."
I demand that I get restored to that server because I just want to play and have fun, but you couldn't god damn handle that.
You had no right to ban me NO RIGHT. Any message I said to you had no illegal merit in it.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Oh please, I have a file with logs that very much gives me more then enough right to ban you. Now, I have to handle many arrogant people as yourself most of the time on Zone, so kindly make your way out of this thread, for your lies will not get you anywhere.

I don't like banning players. Infact, I hate it, but I am forced to keep control of the server. If I let one person act up, then eventually the whole server will, and then things would be crazy.

Ban Comments of Lord Sephiroth

Extremely disrespectful. Addressed me personally with
fowl language and with disrespectful content. He was
disconnected not once, but twice as a warning (two
warnings). He showed disrespect and immaturity, and was
given more then enough chances.

Banned On: 5/22/05

Now, that's all I have to say.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 12:34 AM
Right because you know logs can't be editted.
You've always had it out for me. Any time I do anything you're there insulting me for what I do. You would ban me in a second if I gave you the chance.
Hell, I DIDN'T give you the chance and you still banned me.

That's all you have to say? I know you better than that. You'll go out of your way for miles to insult me and rebuke any statment I make.

I want to be unbanned. And you better believe that i'll keep going untill I get my player restored. I didn't do anything wrong and you know it.

I'll rebuke any lies you have to give in a half hour when I finish dinner.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh thats a new one, you're saying I edited the logs? WOW...definitely one for the books.

Andy0687
05-24-2005, 12:38 AM
That thread had nothing to do with how you acted on NPulse.

one could beg to differ you know, since the whole arugument you tried to make was someone telling you something on a server, you were very cleaver by saying <servernamehere> what you might as well have said is <someplacewhereIplayed>.

So you had a bad experince, cut your losses and move on, not everyone tries to be like the ever so rightous style you wish they would.

Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone.

YOU HAVE BAD ATTITUDE ON NPULSE
YOU COME TO ZONE
YOU MUST BE BRINGING THAT WITH YOU
BANNED

Other servers have easy going GP, but I don't take crap for disrespectful and immature players

Normally people dont take crap from people who abuse their powers either, problem is, most of us cant do anything about that, can we?

that curse about as naturally as they breathe.

OH NO, CURSING PLEASE THE WORDS ARE JUST TOO MUCH

I think we should focus less on the cursing that does not hurt players, and focus more on the corruption of people who have no idea what-so-ever how to use their rights and continually run people off the gold servers.

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Heck, I could careless what you tell me on other servers, but you don't bring your hasty and disrespectful attitude to Zone

So is it actually illegal to disrespect you? Is Stefan aware of this?

Also: The word is 'foul'. Not 'fowl'. 'Fowl' is chicken.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 12:41 AM
one could beg to differ you know, since the whole arugument you tried to make was someone telling you something on a server, you were very cleaver by saying <servernamehere> what you might as well have said is <someplacewhereIplayed>.

Ever thought to think for a second that experiences reflect upon ideas?

YOU HAVE BAD ATTITUDE ON NPULSE
YOU COME TO ZONE
YOU MUST BE BRINGING THAT WITH YOU
BANNED

Ever thought to think for a second that the experience first happened on Zone, before it happened on NPulse?

OH NO, CURSING PLEASE THE WORDS ARE JUST TOO MUCH

I think we should focus less on the cursing that does not hurt players, and focus more on the corruption of people who have no idea what-so-ever how to use their rights and continually run people off the gold servers.

Ever thought to think for a second that the players on Zone know I allow a bit of cursing, so as long as they don't do it frequently/directed at someone/or used in an offensive way. I would allow something like "<insert "s" word here> I died" or "<insert "F" word here> these people are laming", but there are limits.

Please, you don't play Zone, and you don't see me as I work on Zone, so don't just speak of things you don't know.

Also: The word is 'foul'. Not 'fowl'. 'Fowl' is chicken.

You know, when I read it over, I thought something was wrong with it, but I guess it slipped my mind. Thanks for the correction ^^

EDIT:

So is it actually illegal to disrespect you?

I actually found this as a foolish comment.

If you're GP on a server, and I start cursing at you and disrespecting you, and the server had no jails (meaning banning is the source of punishment), and you warned me twice, and I continued, you wouldn't act upon it? If so, then I wouldn't consider you a very good GP.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 02:37 AM
The POINT IS, though I did disrespect you, apparently, on N-Pulse, that gives you no right to ban me on Zone, for I did nothing that was illegal there nor was I given justification for my disconnections. I thought it was a server problem because it didn't say "By a server administrator" in the Dialogue Box.

Zone and N-Pulse are different servers, I did not act up on Zone nor did I curse or use racial remarks. I said the "s" word on N-Pulse, granted, but that does not transfer to Zone, no matter what rule you think you're following.

I would like my account unbanned, if you please.

EDIT:
I only have a few weeks left on my Gold Time, and I wish to play Zone till it runs out.

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 02:38 AM
If you're GP on a server, and I start cursing at you and disrespecting you, and the server had no jails (meaning banning is the source of punishment), and you warned me twice, and I continued, you wouldn't act upon it?

Why would I? I can easily ignore you.

Again: Is it actually illegal to disrespect you?

Velox Cruentus
05-24-2005, 02:41 AM
So is it actually illegal to disrespect you?

If you are walking down the road, and you're disrespecting a police officer, it is their right to arrest you.

My sister was walking down a street once, dancing the chicken dance, and unexpectedly, a police was driving down the road and she was arrested for such.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 02:42 AM
The POINT IS, though I did disrespect you, apparently, on N-Pulse, that gives you no right to ban me on Zone, for I did nothing that was illegal there nor was I given justification for my disconnections. I thought it was a server problem because it didn't say "By a server administrator" in the Dialogue Box.

Zone and N-Pulse are different servers, I did not act up on Zone nor did I curse or use racial remarks. I said the "s" word on N-Pulse, granted, but that does not transfer to Zone, no matter what rule you think you're following.

I would like my account unbanned, if you please.

You were banned on Zone before I got on NPulse, you just didn't realise that. The logs I have on you on NPulse are Invalid in this situation, but I have logs of what you said on Zone which gives me more then enough right to ban you. I gave you two chances, but you blew it.

Now, we can go on and on, but honestly, I don't have time to do this.

Call Stefan, call his house, call his cell phone, call his office, email him, send a support ticket, send a messenger over to him with a note, fax him, forum pm him, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM, BUT BRING THIS UP WITH HIM.

I have nothing to worry about, heck, call the president if you want. If I banned anyone because I was corrupt, then I'd be worried that the person was complaining, but I'm actually calm listening to music.

I have finals all this week, so why would I go about editing some logs to ban someone, when I can ban someone and save the trouble of editing the logs? Of course, thats corrupt, and I would never do that, but I'm just saying.

I've never done anything corrupt in my stay on Zone and I don't plan on it either. Now, take your claim somewhere else, like with Stefan or unixmad, or Bush himself.

Have a great day.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 02:46 AM
You were banned on Zone before I got on NPulse, you just didn't realise that. The logs I have on you on NPulse are Invalid in this situation, but I have logs of what you said on Zone which gives me more then enough right to ban you. I gave you two chances, but you blew it.

Now, we can go on and on, but honestly, I don't have time to do this.

Call Stefan, call his house, call his cell phone, call his office, email him, send a support ticket, send a messenger over to him with a note, fax him, forum pm him, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM, BUT BRING THIS UP WITH HIM.

I have nothing to worry about, heck, call the president if you want. If I banned anyone because I was corrupt, then I'd be worried that the person was complaining, but I'm actually calm listening to music.

I have finals all this week, so why would I go about editing some logs to ban someone, when I can ban someone and save the trouble of editing the logs? Of course, thats corrupt, and I would never do that, but I'm just saying.

I've never done anything corrupt in my stay on Zone and I don't plan on it either. Now, take your claim somewhere else, like with Stefan or unixmad, or Bush himself.

Have a great day.

Im Canadian, Bush can blow himself.

I would like to see these logs that got me banned, as well. For I have never broken rules to you.
The most i've done on Zone I sent you a bunch of stupid comments like "JOIN THE CONFEDERACY OR GET OUT".

Or "GET OFF MY LAWN."

Neither of which constitutes harassment or broken rules. Sorry, try again big guy. Want a soda? :frown:

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 02:48 AM
If you are walking down the road, and you're disrespecting a police officer, it is their right to arrest you

Gambet isn't a police officer. Gambet is a teenaged Graal administrator that has apparently assigned himself the right to ban arbitrary people without proof that they were misbehaving.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 02:48 AM
As I said, consult Stefan with this issue.

NeoJenova
05-24-2005, 02:50 AM
I never did anything that was illegal on Zone you pompus arrogant little twit.

Hey your the guy who banned me on Babylon because I was lagging to bad for you to hit me in a pk on delteria.

AKA

Hypocrite!

(WOO!! post 400!)

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Hey your the guy who banned me on Babylon because I was lagging to bad for you to hit me in a pk on delteria.

AKA

Hypocrite!

Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

NeoJenova
05-24-2005, 02:58 AM
Thats not hypocritical at all. I admit my mistake as I was under the impression that you were hacking on Babylon. My friend said you were hacking in a spar there and I believed him, it had nothing to do with Delteria, I admit my mistake and i'm sorry for it.

Oh.. ok then!

Lets hug! ^^ ;) :)

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:00 AM
Listen, I'll tell you what I told a friend of mines about this issue...

I'm 14, turning 15 on wednesday (two days from now). Yes, I rap in my spare time, and I'm going to high school. People diss others all the time. Heck, my friends and myself play around sometimes dissing each other also. So, no, I don't care/mind when someone disrespects me online, let alone in a game. But, I step my foot down, when it endangers the Zone environment. People act up a lot on Zone, and since I'm the only active staff member around to actually enforce the rules, then I have to be strict when it comes to people who disrespect others and act immaturely, and offend others, and use foul language directed at others. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO BAN PEOPLE, but the fact of the matter is, I have to in order to set order. Most of the time I ban people because of speed hacking, but theres been times where I've had to handle people because of the way they were acting, and it was bothering the other players. I try to let a few comments slide by, but I gave you two warnings and you wouldn't stop. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, heck, I even addressed you that you've been given many warnings and you were on your second strike already, and you continued. So, I had to act. See, on Zone, I don't do things for myself, I do it for the players, and to protect the environment. When a force tries to unbalance the environment, then I have to act to try to re-balance it.

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:01 AM
As I said, consult Stefan with this issue.
Hm, sure!

I find it quite funny that you gave him two warnings without stating to him what was done to be "illegal". Let's put it this way. If you disconnected him since he broke a few rules, at least you could warn him with the exact rule(s) which was broken when he logged online once again. That's a part of your job.

Permanently banned for disrespectful attitude? Hah. That isn't a fair punishment. If players were banned on playerworlds for disrespectful attitude, then a lot of Graal would be banned by now. The point is Graal has players who will disrespect you. It happens, just deal with it. As long as it's not affecting the game play of the entire playerworld, then just deal with it on your own. Being a staff member on a Gold Playerworld, I would expect better from you. The reason is that you are taking such a small, personal issue that is only affecting yourself, and you ban a player for it. It's not affecting Zone itself, so why ban the player?

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 03:04 AM
no, I don't care/mind when someone disrespects me online, let alone in a game. But, I step my foot down, when it endangers the Zone environment

Now you're just being ridiculous.

1) If you ban everybody that sends offensive PMs then you'll be the one endangering Zone.
2) If people are rude to you, it doesn't imply that they're rude to everybody.
3) Anybody can ignore PMs. Overall, removing players has a more deleterious effect.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:04 AM
Stuff

If someone has planted a bomb in a school, do you disarm the bomb and arrest the person, or wait til the bomb explodes and then arrest the person?

Now you're just being ridiculous.

1) If you ban everybody that sends offensive PMs then you'll be the one endangering Zone.
2) If people are rude to you, it doesn't imply that they're rude to everybody.
3) Anybody can ignore PMs. Overall, removing players has a more deleterious effect.

I don't ignore the players, because I'm staff, and one day they may need to contact me for possibly an important reason. I feel that if a staff member is forced to ignore a player, then the GP are not doing there job. If anyone bothers you to the point where you have to ignore them, then thats harrassment. Now, when someone approaches you with foul language and disrespect, well, thats a different issue. It's not everyday that people send me offensive messages. It's very very very very few players that do, and sadly, they are warned and do not stop. I don't just ban players, I warn them first. Most players I've banned was due to speed hacking. I think I've only banned like two or three players for acting up. As I said, it doesn't happen much that players act up. At times, players say things, playing around, so when I warn them, they apologize and say they were just kidding, so I let it slide. A person has to constantly disrespect myself or another with the use of foul remarks/words for me to ban them, which is what happened in this case.

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:07 AM
If someone has planted a bomb in a school, do you disarm the bomb and arrest the person, or wait til the bomb explodes and then arrest the person?
I don't care about real examples in life. This is Graal. We are talking about a Graal situation. Do not base your incidents on other issues outside of Graal.

You can NOT solve a problem using other examples as an outline of what to do. You have to base all your information on the problem itself and the best solution.

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 03:09 AM

Well disrespect isn't a metaphorical bomb in a school, as disrespecting one person isn't going to blow up the server.

And in Graal case and situation, you HAVE to wait before the "bomb explodes" before you arrest them. Graal != Life

Malinko is, in short hand, making more points than I am, what you did was wrong.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:09 AM
I don't care about real examples in life. This is Graal. We are talking about a Graal situation. Do not base your incidents on other issues outside of Graal.

The situation itself was not what you should've been worrying about. It was my intentions in posting the example that you should've looked at.

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 03:10 AM

Do you think you have proven anything with this?

If someone has said the word 'bomb' in a school, do you arrest the person or do you wait 'til he learns how to make bombs, makes a bomb, plants the bomb, explodes the bomb and then arrest him? Clearly the former is best!

Do you see?

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:10 AM
The situation itself was not what you should've been worrying about. It was my intentions in posting the example that you should've looked at.
The example you stated was irrelevant to the situation anyways.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:11 AM
Do you think you have proven anything with this?

If someone has said the word 'bomb' in a school, do you arrest the person or do you wait 'til he learns how to make bombs, makes a bomb, plants the bomb, explodes the bomb and then arrest him?

Do you see?

That is a completely different situation. I said the person has planted the bomb, not that someone said the word bomb, or that they were planning on it.

Splke
05-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Two different servers it would seem, not sure why you used your power to get to him on another server , pretty ****ed I have to say.

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:12 AM
That is a completely different situation. I said the person has planted the bomb, not that someone said the word bomb, or that they were planning on it.
YOU stated the situation. Now stop talking about that NON-GRAAL situation and talk about the one you are currently in.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Two different servers it would seem, not sure why you used your power to get to him on another server , pretty ****ed I have to say.

What in the world are you talking about? The Zone incident occured, he was banned, but he got off the server before noticing he was banned. I got on NPulse, he pm'd me laughing at me saying that he could tell me whatever he wanted on this server since it wasnt Zone and I wouldnt be able to do anything, so then he continues the disrespectful talk, I report it to Moonie, he lies and says that I edited the logs, Moonie warns him, then I get off for bed. I was actually expecting a thread like this from him, since he can't seem to follow the rules, so he just goes on breaking them. So, I get home from school, relax a bit, check forums after a bit and viola here it is.

Kaimetsu
05-24-2005, 03:14 AM

You don't see :(

I'm making a counter-example, challenging you to show that your analogy is parallel to the actual issue. In what sense has the original poster "planted a bomb"?

maximus_asinus
05-24-2005, 03:16 AM
I remember when I was on Zone, and I massed a comment using a word (the male organ), and Gambet disconnected me, I logged back on and he said if I said anything again he'd ban me for disrespecting him. He then said Stefan would have banned me on the first offense. I can back this up, ask Kevin, he was online and in the same room when this happened.

Gambet is a fool, he's tried to argue on the boards concerning several topics, I'm suprised he hasn't banned me for disrespecting him. Whenever someone comes up with an idea, he immediately shoots it down for whatever reason. I think its because sometimes it is a good idea, and he fears that he could, no would be replaced.

I've heard many stories about him banning people for obsurd reasons, and here is another example. An arguement broke out on another server, and because one side lost, they decide to return to their server and ban them. There was no reason why he should have banned him just for that (if this is the truth). Just because he said something on another server doesn't mean he'd continue the arguement on another server.

Googi
05-24-2005, 03:17 AM
I'm proposing that somebody should DIE.

Don't wear it out.

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:17 AM
What in the world are you talking about? The Zone incident occured, he was banned, but he got off the server before noticing he was banned. I got on NPulse, he pm'd me laughing at me saying that he could tell me whatever he wanted on this server since it wasnt Zone and I wouldnt be able to do anything, so then he continues the disrespectful talk, I report it to Moonie, he lies and says that I edited the logs, Moonie warns him, then I get off for bed. I was actually expecting a thread like this from him, since he can't seem to follow the rules, so he just goes on breaking them. So, I get home from school, relax a bit, check forums after a bit and viola here it is.
So where is the part of him doing "illegal actions" on Zone?

Damn, you're slandering the good name of Graal Gold members.

Get off my lawn.

Amagius
05-24-2005, 03:19 AM
Listen, I'll tell you what I told a friend of mines about this issue...

I'm 14, turning 15 on wednesday (two days from now). Yes, I rap in my spare time, and I'm going to high school. People diss others all the time. Heck, my friends and myself play around sometimes dissing each other also. So, no, I don't care/mind when someone disrespects me online, let alone in a game. But, I step my foot down, when it endangers the Zone environment. People act up a lot on Zone, and since I'm the only active staff member around to actually enforce the rules, then I have to be strict when it comes to people who disrespect others and act immaturely, and offend others, and use foul language directed at others. I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO BAN PEOPLE, but the fact of the matter is, I have to in order to set order. Most of the time I ban people because of speed hacking, but theres been times where I've had to handle people because of the way they were acting, and it was bothering the other players. I try to let a few comments slide by, but I gave you two warnings and you wouldn't stop. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, heck, I even addressed you that you've been given many warnings and you were on your second strike already, and you continued. So, I had to act. See, on Zone, I don't do things for myself, I do it for the players, and to protect the environment. When a force tries to unbalance the environment, then I have to act to try to re-balance it.

You say it as if this is some position of grandeur. This is Smokey the Bear we are talking about. The environment of the server is not endangered because someone is cursing.

On the internet, you must adjust yourself to annoying twits saying stupid things. You cannot just ban them from a game theyíre paying for JUST because of that and expect yourself to be viewed on the correct side of this.

You havenít shown these supposed logs -- besides, you donít ban people for this. I know Blizzard doesnít ban you simply for cursing once or twice; they donít ban for cursing, unless you say something seriously wrong, and then you receive a soulshard or something or that sort. If you get three of those, you are temporarily banned.

Also to consider, Blizzard automatically bans for exploits.

Take a cue and ban under correct terms.

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:19 AM
So where is the part of him doing "illegal actions" on Zone?

Damn, you're slandering the good name of Graal Gold members.

Get off my lawn.

If I posted the logs I'd be banned myself.

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:22 AM
If I posted the logs I'd be banned myself.
I asked you to explain the situation, not post logs. If you have valid reasons to ban Lord Sephiroth for your accusations of these "illegal actions", then you could explain this quite easily.

Amagius
Gambet is a fool, he's tried to argue on the boards concerning several topics, I'm suprised he hasn't banned me for disrespecting him. Whenever someone comes up with an idea, he immediately shoots it down for whatever reason. I think its because sometimes it is a good idea, and he fears that he could, no would be replaced.

I've heard many stories about him banning people for obsurd reasons.

Do I smell the 'Reign of Terror'?

Lord Sephiroth
Oh yeah and beware of the DJ

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:23 AM
Nonesense

Hmmm, just earlier someone came up with a better idea then I have and I supported it, so what are you rambling about?

Malinko
05-24-2005, 03:26 AM
http://www.oceanamie.net/images/dance.gif

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 03:27 AM
^ Cant touch dis

sukratrew
05-24-2005, 03:44 AM
[email protected] Sephy and Malinky!1!11!!1!1!!1!
Yeah I defiantly think the Sephy and Malinky pwn you nubcake. You power abusing *(insert inapropiate phrase that could get me banned here!)*. [email protected][email protected]!#[email protected]
PWNED BY SOOK RAH TROO ROFLMAO [email protected][email protected][email protected]!#@## [email protected][email protected]$#@

With much <3 Sukratrew

Gambet
05-24-2005, 03:50 AM
It's funny...Moonie enforces and obides by the rules and the community complains about her all the time. I atleast give a few chances and then people complain, and worst of all, try to lie about what they said.

It seems you all will never be happy. Someone will either be too strict or too loose, but it seems no one will ever be happy with authority. Anyways, I have a few things I need to do on Zone and I have more ideas I need to write down and I need to accumulate my thoughts together.

So, have a great day/evening/night everyone.

Dreth
05-24-2005, 04:23 AM
[email protected] Sephy and Malinky!1!11!!1!1!!1!
Yeah I defiantly think the Sephy and Malinky pwn you nubcake. You power abusing *(insert inapropiate phrase that could get me banned here!)*. [email protected][email protected]!#[email protected]
PWNED BY SOOK RAH TROO ROFLMAO [email protected][email protected][email protected]!#@## [email protected][email protected]$#@

With much <3 Sukratrew
And this has...
What to do with the thread? :spam:
It's funny...Moonie enforces and obides by the rules and the community complains about her all the time. I atleast give a few chances and then people complain, and worst of all, try to lie about what they said.

It seems you all will never be happy. Someone will either be too strict or too loose, but it seems no one will ever be happy with authority.
Well, it figures. You have rules, and people will complain.If you enforce them, people complain more. Now, if Gambet had just gone and banned someone because he was in a bad mood, I'd get all "WTFOMG U SO [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]!#!#1"
But he isn't from what I picked up, so maybe we can all LAY OFF a bit.
You guys are getting !pissed! over nothing. So you are banned. So???
I'm banned on 2 servers, one ban is unfair, seeing as how I don't know how to bomb hack. So what, I don't play that place. I'm banned on my favorite server too. Well, I'm not gonna get !pissed! over that. If I really am mad, I'll talk to the guy who banned me in private. All you guys can calm down. This thread is useless. So everyone calm down. What you need to do is just, take a chill pill, take another one, and another, then go and see if you are calm and mature. If you are, go to Gambet and give a good reason for why to unbann you. Try to avoid dissing or slandering a person in staff afterwords. It might not make a difference to you, but I figure that they are obviously trustworthy enough to be staff, so you should respect them

(Oh my *i don't swear as much as you so* gosh. I'm lecturing people who SHOULD be more mature than me, considering age.)
(But then, I'm not the only one lecturing)

Lord Sephiroth
05-24-2005, 04:29 AM
And this has...
What to do with the thread? :spam:

Well, it figures. You have rules, and people will complain.If you enforce them, people complain more. Now, if Gambet had just gone and banned someone because he was in a bad mood, I'd get all "WTFOMG U SO [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]!#!#1"
But he isn't from what I picked up, so maybe we can all LAY OFF a bit.
You guys are getting !pissed! over nothing. So you are banned. So???
I'm banned on 2 servers, one ban is unfair, seeing as how I don't know how to bomb hack. So what, I don't play that place. I'm banned on my favorite server too. Well, I'm not gonna get !pissed! over that. If I really am mad, I'll talk to the guy who banned me in private. All you guys can calm down. This thread is useless. So everyone calm down. What you need to do is just, take a chill pill, take another one, and another, then go and see if you are calm and mature. If you are, go to Gambet and give a good reason for why to unbann you. Try to avoid dissing or slandering a person in staff afterwords. It might not make a difference to you, but I figure that they are obviously trustworthy enough to be staff, so you should respect them

(Oh my *i don't swear as much as you so* gosh. I'm lecturing people who SHOULD be more mature than me, considering age.)
(But then, I'm not the only one lecturing)

Lol he was in a bad mood.
Lol I did talk to him in private.
Lol I did try to talk to Stefan in private, he chose not to read the message.
Lol this thread isn't useless, lots of people that have been cheated by gambet are now coming out and saying it.
Lol I'm pationate about this game apparently and it'd be a different story if I was banned for a good reason.
Lol your post, could be considered :spam:
Lol read everything, you might pick up something more.
Lol try and understand everything, people posted a lot of "big words" that you might not understand.
Lol I should still be unbanned, I loved playing Zone in my spare time, it was fun, and I had good conversations with people and I helped a lot of people out when they had questions. I don't like getting reaped of my rewards.

Darlene159
05-24-2005, 04:41 AM
You know these kinds of threads are not allowed