PDA

View Full Version : Hyralt Event Talkbalk

ReBorn_Spirit
05-16-2005, 02:20 AM
To breath any sort of life.. into your kingdom you need your Queen of be able to legitimately control it effectively. This does mean ADD rights.. House rights.. Remove rights.. oh and ranking rights.. thats the minimum I can think of right now.

Dayaa Katueu -Disappointed Bartender-

GryffonDurime
05-16-2005, 05:18 AM
To breath any sort of life.. into your kingdom you need your Queen of be able to legitimately control it effectively. This does mean ADD rights.. House rights.. Remove rights.. oh and ranking rights.. thats the minimum I can think of right now.

Dayaa Katueu -Disappointed Bartender-

Could have sword I said to post a seperate thread for discussions- as a matter of fact, I know I posted it. Regardlessly, enough people have rights. I'm not going to go doling them out like candy.

HoudiniMan
05-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Wondering through the trees in search of prey to train my spiritual powers I stopped suddenly. This feeling of old was unforgettable: My spiritual link to the land of Forest had been severed. Immediately I turned northeast to seek out my homeland and discover what had caused this loss, be it invasion or worse, and battle it to the death.