PDA

View Full Version : for stefan

SayianOozaru
05-20-2005, 08:17 AM
ok you said you'd need re-colors of the plasmabre, and so here is one...the next one will be blue....then i'll do somethin "unique" to zones with it :)

Gambet
05-20-2005, 01:12 PM
That looks nothing like a light saber x-x

And you dont need to do anything "unique" about it, because it's unique as it is.

Admins
05-20-2005, 04:08 PM

And you dont need to do anything "unique" about it, because it's unique as it is.

Its a recoloration of the green plasma sabre? I can do the recolorations myself though

maximus_asinus
05-20-2005, 04:43 PM
I'd love to see a blue version of it go up as blue (darker blue) is my favorite color.

SayianOozaru
05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
XD i was just helpin stefan....i didn't no if you needed help or not.....and the "unique" thing i was goin' to do was goin to be a 2 sided one plasmabre(like Darth Mauls)

Chris
05-20-2005, 08:35 PM

Duh... It's a plasmasaber. :rolleyes:

Gambet
05-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Duh... It's a plasmasaber. :rolleyes:

I know what it is, but the color is suppose to match that of the light saber.

And for the blue comment...

It's expected that we will have the default green plasma sabre, a blue one, a purple one, and a red one. What will make them unique is that the color of your sabre will depend on your rank.

About the double sided sabre:

That would require new gani's, and it would take all weekend for Stefan to get it made, and made correctly, so we're just sticking to recolorations for now.

SayianOozaru
05-21-2005, 02:04 AM
we'll if you need the thing, i made one,...though i didn't use the plasmabre, i just drew it up XD

* edit

also i made another one....same color, but doesn't look like a starwars sword XD