PDA

View Full Version : people gave me some ideas for weapons, so here they are

SayianOozaru
05-15-2005, 01:32 AM
well right now, i've only finished the grenade launcher, and Gambet, i don't think we have a grenade launcher in zones.(I'M MECHEAGLES OLDER BRO.) let me no what you guys think.

now i have to make the following:

Remote Bomb
Pentogram Sword(leaves a shadow cut thing when it swings)
Plasma Chain gun
M16
and something to restore energy.

FINALLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO DRAW XD well let me no what you think of this GFX and what you think of those ideas.^^

sorta like a handgun, but it shoots grenades...maybe it could do like 15 damage

thanks
SayianOozaru

Spark910
05-15-2005, 04:17 AM
Grenade launchers are generally stupidly over-powered and wreck any game that imcorporates them unless it was specifically designed to have them in the first place.

zim5354
05-15-2005, 04:24 AM
nooo thats why you limit them dont make them moving shooting wrecking things make them like a lighter version of the morter maybe a closer range and less damaging version not to mention from what i understand real grenade launcher dont bounce they blow up on impact.

Gambet
05-15-2005, 05:39 AM
We already have a rocket launcher and the mortar. We dont need a grenade launcher.

SayianOozaru
05-15-2005, 05:53 AM
ya i was thinking something like the stats being:

Type: Grenade
Hands: 1 (might be able to duel weild, depends on what you guys think)
Ammo: grenades (in shop, holds 6 grenades a round, max ammo is 600)
Freezing: 1.00 secs
Power: 16 hp
Range: medium, medium explosion
Speed: 14 tiles/sec
Variance: 25 degrees
Comments: Explodes on impact

SayianOozaru
05-15-2005, 07:41 AM
ok and here's a plasma chaingun!!!! that's right i got this idea from a friend....XD forgot who^^ i'll post it when i remember, but maybe the stats could be:

Type: plasma
Hands: 2
Ammo: plasma (in shop)
Freezing: 0.85 secs
Power: 5 hp (per bullet)
Range: long
Speed: 16 tiles/sec
Variance: 20 degrees
Comments: none

let me no what you think about this, and the GFX.....personally i like the GFX but that's probly cause i made it, and Gambet...............i no i was pissed when you kept tellin' me to take my time, but i listened and now i think i'm doin' alot better so thanks^^

thanks,

SayianOozaru

P.S. it reminds me of halo......kinda weird XD

Evil_Trunks
05-15-2005, 07:56 AM
i think both of them are bad

the second one looks like a tank

SayianOozaru
05-15-2005, 07:59 AM
XD, ya it kinda does XD, well just for you Trunks....i've edited it.....it looks alot better in my opinion^^ hope you guys like it.

(S) normal shot

Power: 8 hp (per bullet)

(D) super shot

Freezing: 0.93 secs
Power: 30 hp (per bullet)
Speed: 12 tiles/sec
Comments: takes up 10 bullets and takes up 20 energy, freezes opponent for 1.16 sec

i hope you like the changes.:) o ya almost forgot it shoud go under saper class, and heavy infantry......

P.S. forget about the grenade launcher....i'll probly make a better one, unless you guys like it^^

xXDuMajuXx
05-15-2005, 08:55 AM
Nope, it still looks ugly.
It looks way to flat.

Gambet
05-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Looks like a darn motorcycle.

maximus_asinus
05-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Looks like a darn motorcycle.

exactly what I was thinking.

SayianOozaru
05-15-2005, 06:07 PM
XD well once again i re-made the entire weapon^^ if you don't like it let me no what you don't like about it so i can fix it:) thanks

Akoalin
05-16-2005, 12:51 AM
I liked the one 5 posts up. It could be like a shock blaster kind of thing, just needs more shading.

SayianOozaru
05-16-2005, 03:40 AM
ok, thanks....which do you guys like more?

1, 2, or 3?

SayianOozaru
05-16-2005, 04:57 AM
or do you guys like this one? i personally think this is the best on i've made.

stats for plasma chaingun:

(S) normal shot

(D) super shot

Comments: takes up 10 bullets and takes up 20 energy, freezes opponent for 1.08 sec

let me no if you guys like these stats, and if you like the GFx i've created......thanks

Magadal
05-16-2005, 07:17 PM
or do you guys like this one? i personally think this is the best on i've made.

stats for plasma chaingun:

(S) normal shot

(D) super shot

Comments: takes up 10 bullets and takes up 20 energy, freezes opponent for 1.08 sec

let me no if you guys like these stats, and if you like the GFx i've created......thanks

it does 2 much damage...the normal chaingun is also overpowerd lol

SayianOozaru
05-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Yes i no, so i changed it to 5 hp per bullet. Also this one has a give and take.

(S) normal shot

(D) super shot

Power: 30 hp (per bullet, shoots one at a time)
Speed: 11 tiles/sec

goes in sapper, and defender classes

let me no what you think

zim5354
05-17-2005, 01:32 AM
neato but i wouldent post what the specs for the weapon are becuse i think stef decides that so :-/

SayianOozaru
05-17-2005, 02:49 AM
ya but he asks what you think the weapon should do and where it should go, and he decides from there XD

zim5354
05-17-2005, 02:59 AM
oh i see good point :)

SayianOozaru
05-17-2005, 07:18 AM
ya,so.....do you guys like this?

(S) normal shot

(D) super shot

Power: 30 hp (per bullet, shoots one at a time)
Speed: 11 tiles/sec

goes in sapper, and defender classes

thanks, please tell me what you think :) ^^ :cool: ;) :)

Admins
05-17-2005, 03:31 PM
I like the last one and the first version of the rifle most. The up direction / north needs to be improved a lot though because the perspective is wrong.
The first version of the gun could be used as attachment for Mechs may be. The color of the grenade launcher should be modified to blue and get more shading, because green doesn't fit for futuristic environment.

SayianOozaru
05-17-2005, 04:54 PM
the only thing i found wrong with the up/down view was the handle.....ummmm can you tell me whats wrong with it? cause i thought it was supposed to be what it would look like walkin' up/down, i think i made it like that to...... thanks

zim5354
05-18-2005, 12:20 AM
try and make it the size of the normal chaingun maybe?

SayianOozaru
05-18-2005, 12:56 AM
i think it is about the same size as the chaingun.....it might be just a little smaller....Stefan said that the perspective is worng (perspective is how it would look if you were viewing it from w/e direction) it think ^^ but it is right......so i need to no what exactly he meant..... :'(

zim5354
05-18-2005, 02:05 AM
i mean like judge it like you would the chaingun it seems as if the back of it is at your feet when its virtical and your looking down and it wouild seem like the top of it when your looking up would be by your head imho

SayianOozaru
05-18-2005, 02:14 AM
ok, i see what ur talkin' about :) i'm gonna fix it now ^^

*edited

do you guys like #1 or #2 (which do you like most?)

SayianOozaru
05-19-2005, 02:38 AM
whoa....no replies?? please someone answer....

*edit

SOME ONE ANSWER, COME ON!!!! IS GRAAL REALLY DIEIN'? CAUSE NO ONES ANSWERIN' COME ON!!!!! XD

Luciano
05-19-2005, 07:59 AM
I like your sig.
It's real big.

Crono
05-19-2005, 10:05 AM
whoa....no replies?? please someone answer....

*edit

SOME ONE ANSWER, COME ON!!!! IS GRAAL REALLY DIEIN'? CAUSE NO ONES ANSWERIN' COME ON!!!!! XD

Because you post/make threads too much and your sig is huge.

maximus_asinus
05-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Didn't you say you're going to post all of your guns in one thread?

xAndrewx
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Looking 'unique'.

SayianOozaru
05-19-2005, 04:53 PM
maximus_asinus, i was goin' to, but then i thought that if it got old and i posted there, someone might think i was tryin' to "revive" it, so i decided not to. and i've made 2 threads in the past week or to...that's not alot.And i'm goin to fix my sig XD

SayianOozaru
05-21-2005, 05:58 AM
damn no posts in like 3 days.....kinda bad, so do you guys think this should be in game? stefan needs to look at this XD

SayianOozaru
05-21-2005, 06:47 AM
New Sword!!!!

i was lookin' at pics of Halo 2 and decided to make a sword like that one,....don't no if we can use it in Zones(i need to no if we can), but i still wanna no if you guys like it :) ^^ thanks

Crono
05-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Enough swords man, wtf is this, the 1200's?

Admins
05-21-2005, 03:40 PM
damn no posts in like 3 days.....kinda bad, so do you guys think this should be in game? stefan needs to look at this XD

The up/north direction still need to be improved, it is in bad perspective right now

Admins
05-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Enough swords man, wtf is this, the 1200's?

We don't have a lot of melee weapons right now

Crono
05-21-2005, 04:19 PM
We don't have a lot of melee weapons right now

combat knife, maramusa, plasma sabres, electrode thingy, syring, what else do you need?

SayianOozaru
05-21-2005, 07:20 PM
alright now compare that to all the gun's/ bombs left......there isn't alot of melee weapons

Crono
05-21-2005, 07:21 PM
alright now compare that to all the gun's/ bombs left......there isn't alot of melee weapons

because there doesn't need to be.

SayianOozaru
05-22-2005, 12:15 AM
ok, you might not use melee weapons, and i might only use em' sometimes, but there still could be more, ok?

SayianOozaru
05-22-2005, 12:32 AM
ok, i've re-edited the grenade launcher, the plasma chaingun, and i'll just post the sword again, let me no which ones you like :) thanks.

P.S. if you don't like any of the GFx let me no why you don't like it thanks ^^

Evil_Trunks
05-22-2005, 12:35 AM
ok, i've re-edited the grenade launcher, the plasma chaingun, and i'll just post the sword again, let me no which ones you like :) thanks.

P.S. if you don't like any of the GFx let me no why you don't like it thanks ^^
the sword looks like a giant tuning fork

it might be better if it was actually shaped like the Halo 2 sword you based it on

Crono
05-22-2005, 01:41 AM
Make katars or so while you're at it.

Reference pictures -

http://www.stkp.com/POSER/katar.jpg
http://www.hindunet.org/saraswati/katar3.jpg
http://www.earmi.it/armi/glossario/immagini/katar1.jpg

Should be dual handed.

SayianOozaru
05-22-2005, 03:33 AM
well i didn't want them to look alike, cause then we could end up gettin' in trouble(copyright laws)

xAndrewx
05-22-2005, 09:15 AM
You can only be charged with copyright if you use that actual image. If you make one that looks familiar then you can't be charged.

SayianOozaru
05-23-2005, 01:06 AM
OOO well this changes EVERYTHING XD, i'll get to work right away:)

what about the other 2 weapons?

sukratrew
05-23-2005, 01:53 AM
Make katars or so while you're at it.

Reference pictures -

http://www.stkp.com/POSER/katar.jpg
http://www.hindunet.org/saraswati/katar3.jpg
http://www.earmi.it/armi/glossario/immagini/katar1.jpg

Should be dual handed.

Defiantly. It would like like a "kick-ass-shiekish-look".
Your plasma sword needs more shading. Its too damn dark.
Also the first plasma rifle was too big,
second to long and skinny(resembled a motorist on a cycle),
the third was too small.

SayianOozaru
05-23-2005, 02:03 AM
and the Forth was just right XD, well i'm workin' on the saber as we speak :)

sukratrew
05-23-2005, 02:09 AM
Okay, keep up the good work. You may be rewarded.

SayianOozaru
05-23-2005, 04:49 PM
almost done^^ i expect to finish it sometime today, depending on if i got HW or not...and how might i be rewarded?? well i hope you guys like the finshed project:)

Crono
05-23-2005, 06:59 PM
well i didn't want them to look alike, cause then we could end up gettin' in trouble(copyright laws)

What the hell do you think Graal is? Ever play Zelda: Link to the past?

SayianOozaru
05-23-2005, 11:11 PM
no, almost finished with sword.....i'm makin' it kinda different :)

sukratrew
05-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah Graal IS a copy of Zelda: LttP

SayianOozaru
05-23-2005, 11:50 PM
we'll...i'm finished^^ but i've never played Zelda: lttp....

so tell me which one you want, the normal one, or do you want me to make it into the GIF one?

sukratrew
05-23-2005, 11:53 PM
I like that one ALOT.

Wolfey
05-24-2005, 12:00 AM
UMMM THAT GUYS NAME IS LONEWOLF thankyou forpaying attentionto my nick ill kill u on zone more now.
(plas chain gun )

can u make it blue there are not real blue weaps
bluerifle realy isnt that blue its more grey
rather than that it looks good

Wolfey
05-24-2005, 12:05 AM
i got a weap i dea sayian can umake it

ok a plas bayonet
can do 20 damage
takes 20 energy outa you
can beused on anyrifle
except for shotgun
costs 6,000
for rank third class up
(nopoint of anoobhaving it)
color grey wit ha red tip
and its meele
is that enough detail or do you want a picture
i cant do gfxs but ican give yo ua idea
SMALL PLAS SWORD THAT GOES ON END OF RIFLE
needanymore detail then ask a soldier (A REAL ONE)
Not on graal in the real world

Gambet
05-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Please, for everyones sake, use Microsoft Words spell checker before posting.

sukratrew
05-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Iliterate Bastard.

SayianOozaru
05-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Wolfey i'll do your GFX....ON A BIGGER NOTE!!!

do you guys think that the sword should be in game?

i think the Stats of the sword should be:

Energy Sword:

(S)

Type: Sword
Hands: 1
Ammo: Plasma energy (shop)
Freezing: 0.54 sec
Power: 20 hp
Range: Short
Speed: faster than muramasa (add like 2 or 3 to muramasa speed)
Variance: (same as muramasa)
Comments: takes up 8 energy

(D)

Type: Sword
Hands: 1
Ammo: Plasma energy (shop)
Freezing: 0.76 sec
Power: 35 hp
Range: Short
Speed: faster than muramasa (add like 2 or 3 to muramasa speed)
Variance: (same as muramasa)
Comments: takes up 23 energy

maybe these could be the stats? should the sword be bought? or should they go in a class?

if they need to be bought how much?
if it should be in a class what class?

SayianOozaru
05-26-2005, 08:17 AM
ummm, do you guys like the Sword GFx? i'll post it again, since the other post is on the other page...this one took like 30-45 min. and to make a sword that's along time, so hope you guys like it^^...and if you don't that's cool to, only if you tell me why you don't like it, i HATE it when you guys say that you hate it. and leave it like that...cause then i don't no what to fix :(

Rick
05-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Is it just me or does that look like some sort of new-fangled futuristic wrench?

2003_emily_2003
05-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Is it just me or does that look like some sort of new-fangled futuristic wrench?
I agree, it does look like a wrench O_o

maximus_asinus
05-26-2005, 03:16 PM
ummm, do you guys like the Sword GFx? i'll post it again, since the other post is on the other page...this one took like 30-45 min. and to make a sword that's along time, so hope you guys like it^^...and if you don't that's cool to, only if you tell me why you don't like it, i HATE it when you guys say that you hate it. and leave it like that...cause then i don't no what to fix :(
Well you obviously stole that from Halo.

p2p_Sir_Link
05-26-2005, 04:03 PM
People have played halo 2. Perhaps you didn't know graal needs to stay seperate from other video games? Perhaps you didn't know that when graal was zelda based, nintendo threatened them? I don't think Cyberjouers (I dunno how they spell it, some confangled addition to the verb jouer) wants to get into it with Zelda.

Admins
05-26-2005, 06:10 PM
There were no problems with Nintendo, but it is better to make things a little bit different at least to not get problems. I don't see why some pixelated gfx would be a problem though, I don't think because it looks similar to some 3d object in some game it is forbidden to use. You will find similar weapons in other games for most Zone weapons I guess.

maximus_asinus
05-26-2005, 07:40 PM
There were no problems with Nintendo, but it is better to make things a little bit different at least to not get problems. I don't see why some pixelated gfx would be a problem though, I don't think because it looks similar to some 3d object in some game it is forbidden to use. You will find similar weapons in other games for most Zone weapons I guess.
Yeah sure, if it looks similar, then maybe, but that sword is pretty much exactly what the plasma sword looks like. If you're going to steal something, atleast don't claim it to be yours.

SayianOozaru
05-27-2005, 12:53 AM
r u guys retarded? earlier in the forum i said i got this from Halo 2 and that it wasn't my idea, before you go and talk ****, make sure you no what ur talkin' about...

this is:

p2p_sir_link and

Maximus_asinus

Splke
05-27-2005, 03:46 AM
r u guys retarded? earlier in the forum i said i got this from Halo 2 and that it wasn't my idea, before you go and talk ****, make sure you no what ur talkin' about...

r u stoopid or sumthig? we r not 1 2 go thru 5 pagez of repostz of pix, so pls stop reposting ur pix evry page. it r annoyin 2 load. thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

~

on another note, plasma chaingun = rofl my wafl, stupid. If you're going to make a "plasma chaingun", think of naming it something that doesn't describe exactly what it is. Also, when you're thinking of making something such as what you've been trying to, a) don't make it like a Laser Gun, b) don't just put spiffy little pink canisters onto a chain gun and try to call it an entirely different thing, and c) take time and evaluate your own GFX before posting them.

Sword looks bad, awful even. You could try your hand at making a Katar that uses laser-ish blades, being you have just have the hand-guard / hilt, when you swing the lasers come out, something along the lines of that.

Original Content == Good
Irlikethatswordinhaloirputitingraal! = Good

SayianOozaru
05-27-2005, 04:34 AM
r u stoopid or sumthig? we r not 1 2 go thru 5 pagez of repostz of pix, so pls stop reposting ur pix evry page. it r annoyin 2 load. thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

~

on another note, plasma chaingun = rofl my wafl, stupid. If you're going to make a "plasma chaingun", think of naming it something that doesn't describe exactly what it is. Also, when you're thinking of making something such as what you've been trying to, a) don't make it like a Laser Gun, b) don't just put spiffy little pink canisters onto a chain gun and try to call it an entirely different thing, and c) take time and evaluate your own GFX before posting them.

Sword looks bad, awful even. You could try your hand at making a Katar that uses laser-ish blades, being you have just have the hand-guard / hilt, when you swing the lasers come out, something along the lines of that.

Original Content == Good
Irlikethatswordinhaloirputitingraal! = Good

...wtf is wrong with you? what do you think the "chaingun" is? or the "Plasma rifle"? there named, after what they are.ummm, and in one of the last posts i said TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GFX! and you didn't even do that! damn, tell me what's wrong with it...

ok, and i also need to no what you other guys think about the sword

Elite_Snare
08-14-2005, 12:47 PM
...wtf is wrong with you? what do you think the "chaingun" is? or the "Plasma rifle"? there named, after what they are.ummm, and in one of the last posts i said TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LIKE THE GFX! and you didn't even do that! damn, tell me what's wrong with it...

ok, and i also need to no what you other guys think about the sword
WHERE IS THE GOD DAM NTHING I CANT SEE IT TO TELL YA

anubis_wing
08-14-2005, 05:43 PM
WHERE IS THE GOD DAM NTHING I CANT SEE IT TO TELL YA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 !pissed! :\