PDA

View Full Version : More news from Altea

coreys
05-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I little update, and of course recruitment for more staff on Altea.
We have a new OSL up, as well as a kickass new gui and an Adrenaline System. What this does is that if you have high adrenaline, your attacks are more powerful, normal ammount and it doesnt affect anything, little adrenaline and your attacks are weaker.

For those of you who dont know, our server is going to an RP server, with a bit of a more modern feel. Sort of like those reaccuring PS2 RPG's, like Final Fantasy 10. Not totally modern though.

We are currently going well towards getting the system npcs done, and all that. We dont have an OW though, and Events will be a low priority, but will be worked on.

We need the following:
A GAT that can make a edit of pics1 to fit our server =o

2 LAT's

1 NAT

1 Dev

Email([email protected]), or aim me at VashTexas and show any work that pertains to what you are trying out for.

Darlene159
05-12-2005, 02:27 AM
moved....

coreys
05-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Sorry, I was about to ask for it to be moved, I didn't notice it was the main PW forum I was putting it in. =[

And here's a screenie of the new GUI and such.

Matt
05-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Sorry, I was about to ask for it to be moved, I didn't notice it was the main PW forum I was putting it in. =[

And here's a screenie of the new GUI and such.

Nice GUI. :)

coreys
05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks, my co owner makes the awsomest gfx, and he's really awsome with scripting as well. (one of the best I know)

coreys
05-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Also, here is a larger screenie of the OSL.

And we have a forum up now:
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=altea

coreys
05-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Why do I bother? T.T

No one responds that wants to work.

Seriously though, we REALLY need LAT's and GAT's.
We got an OW up that's pretty big, massive ammounts of water, so you'll need to buy a boat If you want to get anywhere fast ;p
We also got the Events lobby up, as well as the events hallway, where you will eb able to get to all the events. Here are some events we plan on making:
Butt race (in development, shouldn't take long)
Gravity Wars (in development, trying to get a working script)
Gravity Race (" ")
Spar Tourney
CTF
Paintball
KO

As well as some fun event prizes.
Here are other more important things we are working on (or will be working on):
Tileset
OW
Sword/Weapon system
Nations
Quests

Now, if you do want to tryout for one of the positions, contact me on aim, or email me.