PDA

View Full Version : guns (all of the gun GFX i make will be posted here from now on)

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 01:39 AM
ok, i've made a gun.....and i took Gambets advice and took my time, so i hope you guys like it:) ummm not quite sure what it is yet though XD, any suggestions?

Spark910
05-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Unless you are actually submitting this (are you?) it should be else where, I wasn't sure if you are submitting it or not.

Gambet
05-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Unless you are actually submitting this (are you?) it should be else where, I wasn't sure if you are submitting it or not.

Yes, he's submitting it to get peoples opinions on it and to see if its good enough to be animated/scripted and added to Zone.

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 02:53 AM
so do you guys like or dislike? and i think it would be like an AK-47 but for a plasma...or somethin' like that.....

Gambet
05-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Why did you post the gun twice x-x

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 03:22 AM
cause you guys didn't answer the question^^ XD,

i've also just finished another gun....i was thinkin' it could be a plasma sniper. i no we already have a sniper GFX, but some people like plasma over normal guns, i no i do^^ so tell me what you think of em both:) thanks:)

o and btw, the things below the line in the plasma sniper GFX would be the bullet:) thanks again^^

Magadal
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
cause you guys didn't answer the question^^ XD,

i've also just finished another gun....i was thinkin' it could be a plasma sniper. i no we already have a sniper GFX, but some people like plasma over normal guns, i no i do^^ so tell me what you think of em both:) thanks:)

o and btw, the things below the line in the plasma sniper GFX would be the bullet:) thanks again^^

the plasma sniper rifle looks a bit like the sniper rifle of Republic Commando...
i like it, but the other gun looks...weird .O

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 04:55 PM
thanks:) ummmm, i've never played Republic Commando, but thanks for the complement, and the other gun does look kinda weird, but i though i'd post it anyway^^

coreys
05-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Ehhhhhh
Not one of your best gfx. Dispite being pretty good with mettalics, I dislike making guns. Just not my thing. Neither do I like gun servers....at all.

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 05:02 PM
lol, i've made some weapons for a server called Chaos Reign , i'm the GFX person on that server and so far this is what i've made, let me no if you guys like

::Note:: these weapons are not for zone, they've already gotten uploaded to Chaos Reign, i just wanna no if you guys like em'

TheJames
05-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Saiyan. Please AIM me at 'Samson1337'. I must speak with you. I have a grand offer. If you don't have AIM. Forum PM me. I must speak with you ASAP.

ssnniitt5
05-06-2005, 08:18 PM
woah, i just thought of somthing really good for that one at the very top... it looks kinda like some rocket launcher atm.. kinda like an RPG, except different lol.. it looks like a rocket launcher type thing, then that little dip is where you put the missle/bullet or w/e u wanna call it.. thats just what i think..
-=Ssnniitt5=-
PS: If anyone wants to give me some tips on shading, please message me on aim: Bajawoojie, or Cpt Fuzzy Bottom. Thanks.

SayianOozaru
05-06-2005, 08:37 PM
...lol.....i guess that could work.....maybe.....

o, and TheJames you should have a message from me.....

SayianOozaru
05-07-2005, 05:57 AM
finished yet another weapon for the server Chaos Reign, we aren't close to being done(there isn't even a town yet...) but it's still ok to log on and check it out, i just want to no what you guys think about these weapons :) thanks

o ya, I'M NOW THE OFFICIAL GFX PERSON OF CHAOS REIGN:) I'M REALLY GLAD TO^^ YOU'LL NO WHEN WERE DONE WITH THE SERVER, CAUSE I'LL POST IT (ALTHOUGH THIS MIGHT TAKE A COUPLE OF MONTHS, LIKE 3 OR 4...)

Luigi203
05-07-2005, 06:48 AM
No offense or anything, but they're quite ugly. There is no evidence of shading, and you clearly can barely even draw the outline..

Eternal_Kill2
05-07-2005, 07:00 AM
that AUG, looks very much like the AUG that was on original Trinity/Atrius..just colored from Tan to ur Black >.>

SayianOozaru
05-07-2005, 07:18 AM
ummm, AUG? and no it was not a re-color, all my GFX that i do r original.....sry but ur wrong, they have to be original for the server :)

SayianOozaru
05-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Well the server i'm GFX n' for doesn't use futuristic guns so, here's a gun that i might post to be in game, but for now i just want ya'lls opinions on it.:)

xAndrewx
05-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Can you learn to edit your posts please.

They're looking quite cool, can you produce anything other then guns?

SayianOozaru
05-08-2005, 09:01 PM
ya, what else do you wanna see?? and thanks for the complement

TheJames
05-09-2005, 05:53 PM
ROTFLMFAO @ WAN GETTING BEAT TO HELL HAHAHAH

(Directed towards xAndrewx's signature)

To Saiyan..Maybe make some random GFX for levels..Plants,Chairs, tables etc..

SayianOozaru
05-10-2005, 12:50 AM
i'm makin stuff like buildings and stuff for a server called Chaos Reign....we ain't finished but when it is it'll be good:) if you need some GFX let me no, and when there done i'll post em' on here.....

P.S. i'm the GFX person for Chaos Reign^^