View Full Version : the GR30

SayianOozaru
05-03-2005, 07:56 AM
thats right a new gun.

stats for GR30:

15 rounds per clip/round
10 damage
it's goes only in the commando class
(bullets are supposed to be a little faster than the appripper, and are supposed to be a little stronger, but bullets only go as far as the smg)

any suggestions?

MasterNuke
05-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Commando class and 20-25 damage don't mix.

ssnniitt5
05-03-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah, i dont know what he means by the commando class dont mix with that damage.. but that damage is high, knowing that the highest for a gun atm is like 15? (besides like mortor and rocket launchers) correct me if im wrong.

Magadal
05-03-2005, 04:46 PM
the mortar does 25 damage...that would be too strong for a little gun...btw i dont like the gfx .O

Gambet
05-03-2005, 11:11 PM
NO NO NO NO NO!

This is just a bad version of the plasma rifle. Also, this belongs in the graphics section of the forums. Anyways, you really shouldnt put stats on the graphics you make, because they will most likely be way different or a bit different when uploaded. All we ask of the players is to make the graphics, but dont make graphics that look like something already on the server.

Remember: Graphics are not everything. Stefan needs to get animations made, then he needs to script the whole thing.

You were complaining that the reapers was an event item and that it should be sold on the shop because you "made it" so you should get to decide whats done with it. Well, not only did Stefan get animations done for it, he recolored your version and made it smaller to fit the Zone character.

Now, I may not sound very friendly in this post, but these type of things have already surpassed my patience level.

Take some time when making graphics, and dont offer to make graphics for others if you cant even make good graphics yourself. Just practice man, and make some original things, not remakes or recolors of current things on the server.

Velox Cruentus
05-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Amen.

Akoalin
05-03-2005, 11:57 PM
The Graphics look a little too fat like a misshapen plasmarifle...

SayianOozaru
05-04-2005, 01:28 AM
alright which do you like more?

SayianOozaru
05-04-2005, 01:39 AM
lol, the **** it delete this thread, k gambet you happy now?

Gambet
05-04-2005, 01:48 AM
No need to get mad, just take the advice I've given you and give it a thought.

SayianOozaru
05-04-2005, 02:36 AM
ok, you you've been *****in' at me since i made the complant of the sword being a event item, no one liked that idea, it's just i was the only one with enough balls to say somethin about it, and you ask for help with gfx, then when someone tries you tell em' it sucks and you don't need it, wtf are you goin' to ask for help for, then not accept it?

Gambet
05-04-2005, 02:53 AM
ok, you you've been *****in' at me since i made the complant of the sword being a event item, no one liked that idea, it's just i was the only one with enough balls to say somethin about it, and you ask for help with gfx, then when someone tries you tell em' it sucks and you don't need it, wtf are you goin' to ask for help for, then not accept it?

No one asked YOU in particular to help with anything. Stefan and myself encourage players to help us with the graphics so that we could get more things done. We appreciate it when players make things, but thus far, no players have brought as many problems as you have. If you cant take negative critique on your work, then maybe you shouldnt display your work publically. I'm not going to lie to you and say I like your graphics. You will never improve if people lie to you about your talent. Just take the critique and get better.

SayianOozaru
05-04-2005, 03:00 AM
ok, i understand that............you wanna no what forget it, delete this post alright just forget it, w/e i could care less about what you have to say

Waltz5
05-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Ehh it just doesn't look good. Looks very clunky yet flat at the same time.

SayianOozaru
05-04-2005, 07:47 AM
lol, thanks, i'll work on it:)