PDA

View Full Version : ProjectR- Levels- and you!

Lord Sephiroth
05-02-2005, 05:51 AM
I revived this thread because for some reason it wasn't letting me edit the other thread. New things added.

It has been awhile since any talk of this server has passed any of the former team members mouths, or hands, a year actually, but ProjectR is finally back.

To any of you who remember, the Management of ProjectR consisted of James (Andy0687) and Huffy (*Huffy) and it went down, due to problems with affording a payment to continue development.

Now it is back, and under one half similar management, James returns to management of the server, with myself, to finish it up and make it better then before.

We have quite a bit done, but we have come to a point where we need some help, we are interested in you, if you are interested in being a levels creator or icons designer for the server.

Over the past while I've been trying to do it on my own but it's time to stop kidding around, I need some help and I reach out to you, graalians, to help me.

This is all we are currently looking for is One (1) graphics person and Two (2) or Three (3), preferabally a pixel artist who can design icon representations of things and preferabally a levels designer who can design coherent Inside levels while still being good at outsides. You will be assigned your own small island to work on.

For any interested people, the icon size is 50x50 and if you would like to make an icon to tryout, you may make a basic sword or dagger representation.

For any interested levels people, I require one (1) outside depicting how good you are using the outside tiles and two (2) insides using different themes and styles.
We hope to see intrested individuals trying out!

you can submit your tryout to the following place
[email protected] -- email

or by logging onto ProjectR, and getting in contact with one of the Management.

Once more, there is only so much James and I can do, and we're in need of some help, please consider.
-Sephiroth Stravier (Lord Sephiroth)
--James Ryzon (Andy0687)
---Managers of ProjectR

Matt
05-02-2005, 06:07 AM
How far into development are you?

Lord Sephiroth
05-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Almost all the scripting and systems are completed. We just need our Regular Graphics creators to catch up on their work and an icons designer + Help on levels.
I'd give us at least 50% done if you divide that up, probably more.

Matt
05-02-2005, 06:17 AM
Almost all the scripting and systems are completed. We just need our Regular Graphics creators to catch up on their work and an icons designer + Help on levels.
I'd give us at least 50% done if you divide that up, probably more.

I'll tryout for LAT next week when/if i'm able to get some free time.

OasaTor_PK
05-02-2005, 09:02 PM
I will work for you, eventually.

sukratrew
05-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Hows it going ladies. Oasa, Seph. If I come back I will tryout for LAT.

Lord Sephiroth
08-07-2005, 04:07 AM
We're still in desperate need of help for both outside and inside levels. If you're brilliant and like doing insides this is the place to be.

Pooka
08-07-2005, 08:08 AM
I'd be interested in the possibility of helping with levels, but unfortunately I don't like doing inside levels - i'm more of an outside levels kind of guy.

Lord Sephiroth
08-26-2005, 09:36 AM
We are in DIRE NEED OF A GANI MAKER.
LIKE REALLY WE NEED ONE PRETTY QUITE BAD.

We need someone to make ganis for things such as spells and actions.

IM Dobbility Sheep with the message "you need a gani maker for ProjectR?" so I don't go trigger happy and block you.

calani
08-26-2005, 12:17 PM
PRETTY QUITE

o.O

Lord Sephiroth
08-27-2005, 05:36 AM
o.O

Yes I'm aware the grammar was terrible in that sentence. Rawr.

OasaTor_PK
08-27-2005, 06:48 AM
Yes I'm aware the grammar was terrible in that sentence. Rawr.

Bombers lost, its all your fault. Maybe if you could get 2 more LAT's, they would have gotten those 2 more points to win, phh. Its all your fault seph.

Lord Sephiroth
08-27-2005, 06:49 AM
About 3 weeks ago I might have cared, its NFL preseason, as if I would be watching/caring about CFL.