PDA

View Full Version : new, original weapon

SayianOozaru
05-01-2005, 06:34 AM
ok, this is a mechanical hand, when you press "S" you shoot an energy attack(EA) and when you press "D" you shoot a energy wave(EW)

EA= energy attack

EW= energy wave

EA does 15 damage, and takes up 5 energy

EW does 30 damage, and takes up 30 energy

this way there's an equal trade.....

people please let me no if you like/hate the idea, and let me no if you like the GFX,......i didn't really no how to make it.:)

Stefan if i need to make more of the GFX, or make the GFX look different please let me no.and maybe the EA and EW could have a 3d light, and the EA sould have electricity goin' around it.

and the grapple, the 2nd pic, electrucutes the enemy it hits and does 20 damage, and takes up 5-10 energy, when it's shot electricity should shoot out 12 spaces.(grapple would go around wrist)

Splke
05-01-2005, 07:10 AM
Damage needs to be considerably lowered, and the "wave" needs to have alot of work done on it.

Also, you're missing a finger on the glove, it almost seems as if when you zoom, there aren't anything but shading errors to make it look like fingers...

However, I like the idea, perhaps it could have a godly melee speed, low damage stunning punchs, and a wide-range, fairly quick, stunning Energy Beam/Wave thing.

Dunno..

haro41
05-01-2005, 10:04 AM
it seems you are just desperately trying to get one of your weapons on to the server!

how many weapons is each class going to have before its too many?

SayianOozaru
05-01-2005, 10:28 AM
i've had alot of good ideas from other people, like the 2 there, i didn't come up with those ideas, Jetman Kenneth Dusk came up with the grapple idea, and i forgot who came up with the idea for the glovesx_x, so i'm just doin' the GFX cause i like to draw, and stefan liked the glove idea,........do you even play zones? cause i've had a couple of my items put in the game

xXDuMajuXx
05-01-2005, 11:59 AM
I like the glove compared to all your other GFX, but to say the least, EW needs work.

Crono
05-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Gloven needs fingers,

EA does 15 damage, and takes up 5 energy

EW does 30 damage, and takes up 30 energy

Sounds good :)

SayianOozaru
05-01-2005, 09:46 PM
i gave the glove 1 finger(index) and the rest of the glove is just shaded to look like there's fingers:) and i really only want the glove in the game:)

what do you guys want the EW to look like? i'll do my best to work on it:)

and here's it's stats again:

EA does 15 damage and takes up 5 energy

EW does 30 damage and takes up 30 energy

(you really have to lean forward to see the fingers)

stefan can you tell me if i need to make them bigger? cause you said they had to be bigger than the hand, and also when could this be in game?

......or do i need to add more diemensions to the hand? if so how many? and what way should they be facing?

and the 2nd link is a colt, this was Thundabox's idea, i just did the GFX.

stats for colt:

holds 8 shots(rounds)
bullets are faster than the aripper
does about 20-25 damage
(though it's a little bigx_x, stefan, if it isn't to much trouble could you re-size it, to fit the Zone style?)

Splke
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
The Energy Wave is worse, the little black ball is worse as well.

Yes we know you gave it the illusion of fingers - but we want to see fingers.

Colt looks like **** when it's sized down, you need to make it for the proper size instead of just resizing it.

You also seem to just make things to try desperately to get them in-game, and that makes me think you're just drawing random things and trying to land a debug spot or something.

SayianOozaru
05-03-2005, 12:57 AM
no, i just like drawing, so if someone gives me an idea, then i do it for em', as i said before (i think it was in this thread) all of these ideas were not mine, i've gotten all ideas from friends, and just made em' cause i like em' and cause not everyone is able to GFX, and how would you guys want me to do fingers? in a fist? or what?

Admins
05-04-2005, 08:01 PM
The glove looks good, need to test it in a gani first to know if its the good size. The colt looks quite cool, although it is quite huge, should only be like 2/3 or 1/2 of the size.

SayianOozaru
05-05-2005, 01:03 AM
lol, ya i made it with out looking at it from far away, and when i posted it i realized it was to big x_x, i'll try to resize it now.....