PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Zormite Issue #1

Debaglio
04-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Weekly Zorm Issue #1

Dustarians scoff in the face of peace.

It has been noted that the terms of the Dustarian peace alliance have not been meet. Ambassador Marvel Seltin attended a meeting in the absence of King Edwin where the terms of the peace alliance were to be discussed. It was decided by both kingdoms that a compensation fee for the work and supplies exhausted to provide the kingdom with protection against attack was to be assessed. A fee of 75,000 plat donation to the kingdom treasury was decided. It was also agreed that a small piece of farming land could be established in the northern part of the island with the protection of the Dustari. This would allow our kingdom protected access to the fertile land that yield high crops. It would serve as good faith and a direct example of how our kingdom is welcome on Dustari soil.

It has been a month since these terms were discussed, and the Dustarian leadership has not carried through with their end of the bargain. One can only assume that the King has not agreed to these terms, and could only urge people to watch themselves as they traverse the land.

Bomboria Pub

The Bomboria Pub has been officially finished. It was my pleasure to have a beer, and some sushi while waiting for a fellow trader to arrive. I often find it very hectic in the trade house and have longed for a place to get a little rest while waiting in town. Few have wandered into the Pub to enjoy the many food, and drink that are provided. I hope that the word will be spread that the service is good as the food, and that I recommend the Bomboria Pub to all kingdom members.

New Zormite rank system:

The new rank system for Zormite has been enacted. The old ranks have been absorbed. All of the citizens of Zormite must now be subject to new kingdom player specific goals. The Dictator will now be known as the Autocrat and his rule has directed the new structure. This restructure has caused him to succeed into the depths of a secret clan dungeon practically disappearing from the map. We welcome him back, and we all look forward to finding our new ranks within the kingdom of old.

For Sale:

Gold Keys (Contact Debaglio)
Pumpkin Hats (Contact Debaglio)
(2) RoB (Contact Debaglio)

Wanted:

Tainted Grace (Contact Debaglio)
Dagger of Fortune (Contact Kefkin)

Personals:

Marvel Seltin seeks nice woman to help ease a lonely heart.

Splke
04-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Seems like you're just using this to not only flame people, but advertise selling items, buying items, and update people on stuff that there are threads on..

I was hoping you'd get something done ingame with some items, yaknow.. Newspapers, or something. Guess not :\

Debaglio
04-30-2005, 06:57 PM
For the first issue of the paper it is hard to write all the collumns by ones self. I have applied for a paper gfx in game, but that takes time.

Meanwhile, this is what you get. Dissapointed King Edwin? Perhaps you migrate back into your own kingdoms forum and stay there until you can speak of reasonable activity within your kingdom.

As far as badmouthing...... trashtalking.... open threads....

No one has been bad mouthed. The point of a paper is to summarize what is going on so people do not have to go hunting for the info.

Thanks for the input..... but next time be constructive.

Raziel
04-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Weekly Zorm Issue #1

Dustarians scoff in the face of peace.

It has been noted that the terms of the Dustarian peace alliance have not been meet. Ambassador Marvel Seltin attended a meeting in the absence of King Edwin where the terms of the peace alliance were to be discussed. It was decided by both kingdoms that a compensation fee for the work and supplies exhausted to provide the kingdom with protection against attack was to be assessed. A fee of 75,000 plat donation to the kingdom treasury was decided. It was also agreed that a small piece of farming land could be established in the northern part of the island with the protection of the Dustari. This would allow our kingdom protected access to the fertile land that yield high crops. It would serve as good faith and a direct example of how our kingdom is welcome on Dustari soil.

It has been a month since these terms were discussed, and the Dustarian leadership has not carried through with their end of the bargain. One can only assume that the King has not agreed to these terms, and could only urge people to watch themselves as they traverse the land.

King Edwin himself did not agree to these terms. They're not valid.

MasterNuke
04-30-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm going to completely ignore that because I did NOT tell the Ambassador to attend in my place.

Wanted:

Tainted Grace (Contact Debaglio)
lol *dual weilds two TGs*

Debaglio
04-30-2005, 11:16 PM
I guess I am confused. I read your definition of Ambassador and was under the impression that he was to deliver these terms, and act as political head of your forign affairs.

Do not take so much offence to headlines in our paper.

Gambet
04-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I guess I am confused. I read your definition of Ambassador and was under the impression that he was to deliver these terms, and act as political head of your forign affairs.

Do not take so much offence to headlines in our paper.

What good is news if its false? All you do is jump to conclusions and make assumptions and act without any concrete evidence. Dont ever bother writing a newspaper if all it will contain is false/useless information.

Debaglio
04-30-2005, 11:50 PM
am·bas·sa·dor Pronounced (m-bs-dr, -dôr)

A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
A diplomatic official heading his or her country's permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
An authorized messenger or representative.
An unofficial representative: ambassadors of goodwill.

This is the current definition of an ambassador. I do not think the King of Dustari knows what that position means. My confusion was not in an atempt to understand this meaning. The confusion lies within the poor deligation of power within Dustari.

Gambet
04-30-2005, 11:59 PM
am·bas·sa·dor Pronounced (m-bs-dr, -dôr)

A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
A diplomatic official heading his or her country's permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
An authorized messenger or representative.
An unofficial representative: ambassadors of goodwill.

This is the current definition of an ambassador. I do not think the King of Dustari knows what that position means. My confusion was not in an atempt to understand this meaning. The confusion lies within the poor deligation of power within Dustari.

You are in no place to judge any other kingdom leader on how well or how bad they do/are doing. You, yourself, are doing a horrible job at your position and you're not even a kingdom leader (thank heavens).

Splke
05-01-2005, 01:38 AM
Meanwhile, this is what you get. Dissapointed King Edwin? Perhaps you migrate back into your own kingdoms forum and stay there until you can speak of reasonable activity within your kingdom.

Edwin? I think you confused me as some loser who plays Graal Kingdom - sorry.

And Forest isn't my forum anymore, it never has been - oh wait, sorry, I forgot, you posted this on the forums, so too ****in bad if you didn't want people to critisize it. I can post in any forum I please, as long as my post is on-topic.

[...]activitity within your kingdom. "

Take your own advice, ;)

MasterNuke
05-02-2005, 08:24 PM
The ambassador was completely ill-informed of everything that went on at the time. There were matters that I myself needed to discuss. Unfortunately, I had a real life situation that had to be taken care of first.

Oh... and Debaglio. There are no rules that say I can't post here.

GoZelda
05-02-2005, 11:18 PM
The Bomboria Pub has been officially finished. It was my pleasure to have a beer, and some sushi while waiting for a fellow trader to arrive. I often find it very hectic in the trade house and have longed for a place to get a little rest while waiting in town. Few have wandered into the Pub to enjoy the many food, and drink that are provided. I hope that the word will be spread that the service is good as the food, and that I recommend the Bomboria Pub to all kingdom members.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA