PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Issue

Gambet
04-28-2005, 12:40 AM
What is going on with ZR? New people are being added and then promoted the next day. The dictator has no internet access, so Etien, the Archiagos is basically in charge (when Akira isnt around). Etien is a RL friend of the dictator, but I dont agree with how he thinks. Some things have happened recently that have changed my views on Etien. The Dictator currently doesnt have internet of his own, thus meaning he cant get on debug, thus delaying the development on the kingdom both member wise and kingdom wise (productivity). It seems as though Zormite is falling, and more rapidly then ever. Akira got on today, and I spoke with her, and she told me to discuss this matter on the forums, so discuss it I will.

Dont give any off topic or foolish comments, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN ZR.

I am very concerned for ZR. I have been in ZR for a long time now, and without an active Dictator, we have no one to guide us. It seems as though Akira is our only ray of hope left, now.

Debaglio
04-28-2005, 04:03 AM
Hmmm..... im concearned about you G. Not but last week you were whining on the Forums about stuff to do, now..... we give you somthing to do, and you cant even do that. Have fun in the Pub.

Googi
04-28-2005, 04:29 AM
What are you saying? You want someone fired?

Splke
04-28-2005, 05:00 AM
I am very concerned for ZR. I have been in ZR for a long time now, and without an active Dictator, we have no one to guide us. It seems as though Akira is our only ray of hope left, now.

:rolleyes:

LordZen
04-29-2005, 09:01 AM
Bah.

What ever happened with his little war?

Snakeandy7
04-29-2005, 09:09 AM
Gambet, I see you as wanting 100% power on Graal Kingdoms.
What's wrong with having people promoted in one day? There isn't anything wrong with this. If Etien likes what he is seeing what's the problem?
I may only be a Mikogen on Zormite, but I was the strategus. If you ask me, I think you're trying to get 100% power on a game. It's like not owning the pub is enough for you. I think you should concentrate on something what's a problem, the pub. Zormite is fine. I have talked with a few people about this, and they agree you are only there for one purpose, power.

Splke:
Power as in 'I own this kingdom, and the pub' not 'I own this game because I am level 107 in Physical'
There is a difference to the types of powers, I wouldn't play the game for more power in physical or to run the kingdom. I play the game for fun, this is why Graal Kingdoms was made, not for more power.

I have never seen the owner of Zormite online. I can't say anything bad about him/her. Etien is doing well, what's wrong with promoting Zormite, nothing is wrong. Now all Zormite needs is a few events and we're back. We will have the average player on tag, the average event once or twice a week.

Splke
04-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Isn't that relatively what a kingdom is for? Striving for power? Doesn't make sense to ridicule him for doing what he should be - or rather the kingdom itself.

LordZen
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Gambet, I see you as wanting 100% power on Graal Kingdoms.
What's wrong with having people promoted in one day? There isn't anything wrong with this. If Etien likes what he is seeing what's the problem?
I may only be a Mikogen on Zormite, but I was the strategus. If you ask me, I think you're trying to get 100% power on a game. It's like not owning the pub is enough for you. I think you should concentrate on something what's a problem, the pub. Zormite is fine. I have talked with a few people about this, and they agree you are only there for one purpose, power.

Splke:
Power as in 'I own this kingdom, and the pub' not 'I own this game because I am level 107 in Physical'
There is a difference to the types of powers, I wouldn't play the game for more power in physical or to run the kingdom. I play the game for fun, this is why Graal Kingdoms was made, not for more power.

I have never seen the owner of Zormite online. I can't say anything bad about him/her. Etien is doing well, what's wrong with promoting Zormite, nothing is wrong. Now all Zormite needs is a few events and we're back. We will have the average player on tag, the average event once or twice a week.
Thats a bit ignorant to feel promotion is alright after one day. In the old regulations, the first day you were required to be an Immigrant, and after that you became a citizen of the State. Thats about the only promotion, in my view, that should be legit after only 24 hours of holding a prior rank.

Even if somebody likes what they see in a person after one day, it is not enough time to know one's character, or to know if what you saw the first day was just an act or not.

---

..owner of Zormite online? huh? You mean the Dictator?

Chris
04-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Bah.

What ever happened with his little war?
I'm trying to execute a coup d'état as we speak. (Kind of hard to do when the "deputy" allegedly left in charge demotes/tries to remove you from the kingdom). :rolleyes: