PDA

View Full Version : Can someone touch up this graphic please

Gurran_303
04-25-2005, 03:46 PM
I am realy bad at graphics but im trying to get a gun like the scorpion in MGS3 added. I <3 that gun, though my graphics skill is below averge to say the best. Could someone try to touch this graphic up or just redo it all together.
If anyone played MGS3 they will understand, o and yeah the gun is supposed to have a laser sight.

*edit opps this should have been in GFX...sorry im new to these forums.

SayianOozaru
04-26-2005, 02:44 AM
ok did you want something like this?:)

the one shown is kinda blury so click like to see it better:)

:( i've never played that game so i tried my best:)

Gurran_303
04-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Thats quite close to what i was thinking, maybe the only critise is the colour of the handle but its not realy that much a deal. If you can (only if you want to) try to make the handle more of a black colour.
And thank you you have been realy helpfull.

SayianOozaru
04-26-2005, 06:50 PM
ok, it really didn't take long.......it took less than 30 sec. so here, if you don't mind me askin', why do you need it? r u puttin' it in game?

Gurran_303
04-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Im not staff or anything it was a thought and i also thought about making my own small game with it on game maker but it was realy more for just seeing it come to life, also i was realy boared and found graal forums.
Sorry if it wasted your time.

Admins
04-27-2005, 07:55 PM
The left/right direction should get some more dimension (seeing part of the top of the gun), and the gun should be less "fat", it's a little bit too big for the Zone characters. Other than that it looks good.

SayianOozaru
04-28-2005, 12:53 AM
stefan....:( you checked this post but not my new one.........i need to no if a sword can be put in game, so far no one has disliked it:) so please check my new form, its titled "I'VE ACTED OUT ON SOME ONES IDEA FOR A SWORD" please when you get a chance look at it and tell me what you think. thanks