PDA

View Full Version : Sparitoria Hirings

CujoDaMan
04-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Sparitoria is hiring LATs,NATs,GATs

We where hosted for a while and lots of people liked it.
We need a little bit of weapons. We got a wack tho.
And We need Insides and quest.

For LAT Contact Sigllium on Sparitoria or N-Pluse.
For Everything eles contact me :P

WanDaMan
04-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Cool account name ;)

xXDuMajuXx
04-25-2005, 12:07 AM
Alot of people like to follow your lead Wan, I think Kain made his account like that aswell. I wouldn't be suprised if his old AIM sn was Cuhking103 :P

CujoDaMan
04-25-2005, 02:15 AM
I never knew about WanDaMan when i made the account.

CujoDaMan
04-25-2005, 03:08 AM
Importing I think the server readdy for hosted!

Waltz5
04-26-2005, 12:08 AM
You have like 30 levels done, the rest are filled with horribly tiled swamp and light water, a terrible overworld layout, it says "Sparitoria! Welcome To" in the bottom right corner, and your hoping people won't abuse kingdom tags because you have no setting with ranks whatsoever.

And it doesn't look good when you can't type english correctly. If it's not your main language then atleast get someone to help preview your posts or something. It doesn't reflect well on the server.

How are you ready to be hosted?

p2p_Sir_Link
04-26-2005, 12:26 AM
Currently the Dev and LAT teams are working on small tile errors, and overworld expansion, I believe. The NAT team is working on certain NPCs to finish the process with the overworld. The chat interface will most likely be changed. The heads of staffs as I currently know are

Dev Admin:
account: yendi
AIM: bradmegamanhunt

NAT Admin:
account: p2p_Sir_Link
AIM: KevinAziteGraal
email: [email protected]

LAT Admin:
account: Unknown_Prophecy
Contact methods unknown, attempt to meet him on player or I'd be glad to foward it on to him

GAT Admins:
accounts: JishK, Elite77
Contact methods unknown, attempt to meet them on player or I'd be glad to foward it on to them.

edit: I personally don't think it's ready for hosted yet, but with a few staff members, it could reach hosted status again pretty quickly.

ChibiChibiLuc
04-26-2005, 02:56 AM
You have like 30 levels done, the rest are filled with horribly tiled swamp and light water, a terrible overworld layout, it says "Sparitoria! Welcome To" in the bottom right corner, and your hoping people won't abuse kingdom tags because you have no setting with ranks whatsoever.

And it doesn't look good when you can't type english correctly. If it's not your main language then atleast get someone to help preview your posts or something. It doesn't reflect well on the server.

How are you ready to be hosted?

Maybe you should get your eyes checked becuse it dosn't say "Sparitoria! Welcome To" Where you at in Lala Land? Yes we are fixing it if you think you can fix it buy say /fixbug Why don't you do it if you think your so smart
Jaffers best friend.

Hiro
04-26-2005, 03:04 AM
Worse than Dark Nations.. :\

CujoDaMan
04-26-2005, 03:06 AM
Nah :P

We where hosted duh :P

with these levels we just don't got the insides

Waltz5
04-26-2005, 03:14 AM
Maybe you should get your eyes checked becuse it dosn't say "Sparitoria! Welcome To" Where you at in Lala Land?
Oh ok, my bad... it says "Sparitoria! To Welcome." That's much much better. Good job.

Why don't you do it if you think your so smart
Yeah... like I'd ever work on a server in this current state but mainly that has the staff members that have posted in this thread such as yourself.

Jaffers best friend.
And yes you must be right, since I'm criticizing your "server," I certainly must be Jaffer's best friend. Extremely insightful.

CujoDaMan
04-26-2005, 03:16 AM
Atlest are server has players that "LIKE" it

Hiro
04-26-2005, 03:16 AM
Nah :P

We where hosted duh :P

with these levels we just don't got the insides
Dark Nations was hosted before. :rolleyes:

link master111
04-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Dark Nations was hosted before. :rolleyes:So was Sparitoria ;)

p2p_Sir_Link
04-26-2005, 01:18 PM
We don't need to reiterate that Sparitoria or Dark Nations were hosted before. The task at hand is cleaning up the overworld, and, adding quests, I beleive.

p2p_Sir_Link
04-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Cujo, how did you become manager anyway?

CujoDaMan
04-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Well when are ip stuff was messed i got it back for loakey :P

CujoDaMan
04-26-2005, 10:33 PM
I can make you an Admin.

Hiro
04-27-2005, 01:13 AM
So was Sparitoria
He already said that Sparitoria was hosted, so I pointed out that Dark Nations, another newbish server, was also hosted, so it was nothing to brag about.

p2p_Sir_Link
04-27-2005, 03:30 AM
I have just resigned from Admin, Cujo is incompetent, and has no buisness being manager of a server that wants to acheive hosted status.

Darlene159
04-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Thread cleaned up....no more bashing.

Arnack
05-05-2005, 02:41 AM
I worked there, ET was my job. It was left to die for about 5 months? Then someone resurected? I was wondering If I could have my job back once you get going?

coreys
05-05-2005, 04:42 PM
I wouldn't bother. No offence to my friend Cujo, but I'm not sure that server is gonna go anwhere just being another classic server.