PDA

View Full Version : iricia

Magadal
04-20-2005, 02:29 PM
i really like domination, but i dont like ice worlds...what do u think about a jungle domination or something? ^^

Mitch
04-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Not quite sure if it would work out with flame throwers, ;p.

Gambet
04-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Forest fires caused by flamethrowers would be interesting. Maybe a jungle level with a huge pond in the middle, and the pond is a 'healing pond'. Basically, it heals your hp SLOWLY the longer you're in there, and it cures all abnormal statuses that you may have (like poison). The catch is that you can still get hurt while in the pond, so it wouldnt be wise to camp in there when enemies are around. Oh, and maybe a function where you can get rid of fire (if you're on fire) unless you go inside the pond.

p2p_Sir_Link
04-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh, the magical pond in the most realistic graal server. La de da! A jungle is a good idea, the pond isn't

Gambet
04-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Oh, the magical pond in the most realistic graal server. La de da! A jungle is a good idea, the pond isn't

If you think that Zone is anywhere near realistic, then you must be living in your own universe.

zim5354
04-21-2005, 11:18 PM
Eh maybe a station at the pond to keep people from thinking its "magical" water?

csod123
04-22-2005, 12:52 AM
why not have a mutant fish that attackes you, that was sarcasm

axman36
04-22-2005, 12:55 AM
The most realistic server is Era... but Anyway, So the pond will heal you faster? Cause you already autommaticly heal... but this just gave me an idea.

pacMASTA
04-22-2005, 01:01 AM
Alright gambet shut up please.. And if anything instead of a healing pond lol Chemical Spills form a teroist outcrop who never maintained their Nucular Material and it leaked intoa water stream and when drinking it, (Heals and takes your energy) or (Leach Hp till your at 50 and make you faster and a bit stronger)

csod123
04-22-2005, 01:03 AM
not only could era be less realistic but pacman's idea is good, it has a give and take

SayianOozaru
04-22-2005, 02:52 AM
i like the whole idea (including the pond), but maybe the pond should only heal you like plus 50 total until you die and then you can go back and it'll heal you back to +50........but it should be surrounded by trees and hard to get to........so like maybe there could only be one entrence and one exit.......so it makes it harder if an enemy is inside or comming in.....:).........but all in all i like it :) cause i HATE cold places........and maybe on the planet there could be wild animals runnin' around that you could kill for fun :) but you would only get like 2 exp from em'......or none.......but it'd be cool seein' like alligators and snakes crawling around inside the jungle....make it more realistic:)