PDA

View Full Version : wow.....

SoGrownUp
04-17-2005, 05:47 AM
wow....... a sword with lasers around the edges of the sword, good eh?

of course i need to shade and add more, this is just a rough draft and i want to see what everyone thinks

Enerith
04-17-2005, 08:23 AM
:) interesting idea. Make the handle a bit bigger and experiment with the laser a bit more and I think you could have something.

Waltz5
04-17-2005, 08:32 AM
:) interesting idea. Make the handle a bit bigger and experiment with the laser a bit more and I think you could have something.
Answer to question in pic: Star Wars.

Admins
04-17-2005, 03:33 PM

Cool laser sword :o

Splke
04-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Looks like a simplier, furturistic'er version of a Inferno Sword... Sword with a laser around it, yeesh

Why don't we have crazy Ninja Wizards that shoot lasers out of their eyes yet? -_-

SoGrownUp
04-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Alright they are pretty much done, i took the two swords on the right from another sword i made for another server but it never got uploaded so i guess i can use it for Zone, i didnt know if i should have a space between the laser and the blade so i just made 2 of the same swords with both, tell me what you think, and if i get positive feedback i'll finish making the sword and hopefully it can get uploaded into Zone

Enerith
04-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Stefan you should see that laser sword with direct3D lights. :) They have a nice little set of custom lights made for them.

SoGrownUp, heres what I would do with your design. Finish this one if you would like.

Googi
04-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Do we really need this many swords?

SoGrownUp
04-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Stefan you should see that laser sword with direct3D lights. :) They have a nice little set of custom lights made for them.

SoGrownUp, heres what I would do with your design. Finish this one if you would like.

wow..... thats nice i like that :D