PDA

View Full Version : WHAT?!!!! another face? 2 in 2 days :) b expecting alot more graphics!!!!:)

SayianOozaru
04-15-2005, 01:51 AM
that's right since you guys asked for it, i'm gonna help give it:) i'm workin' on a body, ummmm faces only take me 20-30 min. now, and i'll try making a weapon, but for the most part i'll be doin' body parts, and faces.....by the way stefan i couldn't find the arm or leg graphics.....could you post them up for me please? and i'll make all the body parts, for zone......if i start posting 2 much graphics let me no and i'll stop:(. ok i just made a sword....let me no what you think......please give me feed back....usually it's negative with weapons but w/e......i don't care i just need to no if it's good or not...and if not(which it probly is) what do i need to do to improve it?

Splke
04-15-2005, 02:29 AM
It's just a re-color.. and really, it's kindof plain.

Then again, there'll be some hair or a helmet over it, so who cares...

SayianOozaru
04-15-2005, 02:49 AM
no, not just a re-color...........get ready...........i also changed...........THE EARS lol, plus i added more color to it so it wasn't a white, to light grey, to grey........i made it so it's white, to lighter grey, to a darker grey, to a darker grey, to grey.....lol:)

Gambet
04-15-2005, 04:48 AM
His ears look like wings.

SayianOozaru
04-15-2005, 05:11 AM
:) lol