PDA

View Full Version : SoGrownUp's Ideas

SoGrownUp
04-13-2005, 07:59 PM
We should a inside battlefield with narrow hallways stairs and elevators, everything a building would have, maybe with like 5 floors one team would start on the bottom and the other would start on the top floor. And with a inside battlefield you would have to use more stradegy, like say theres a heavy infantry in a hallway and hes using his chaingun on whoever he sees coming through the hallway, than you would have to have someone go through some rooms and other hallways to get behind the heavy infantrymen to take him out

and we should have a supply class, that drops ammo, grenades, and other stuff, and a communications rank, he would be the only person with radar than he could tell everyone where the enemie is, but i'm not to sure about the communications rank.... maybe we'll just forget about that one...

Admins
04-15-2005, 12:22 PM
An interior zone similar to Quake or so would be interesting :) We might need a few more tiles for decorating the levels may be (walls, ground), also graphics for the elevators

SoGrownUp
04-15-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm decent with graphics, and i'm pretty good with lvls if you need any help just let me know i'll be more than happy to help out anything that has to do with Zone.

Splke
04-17-2005, 04:45 PM
We need something original.. yaknow, not "Grab Relatively Anything Alright Looking (andstickitintoournewservers)"...

For the *****s out there, I was saying something that isn't Graal, because Graal lately just follows trends.. wait, "Zelda Online", nevermind.. I forgot.

:spam:

Gurran_303
04-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Everyone basically plays zone for ircia (dunno bout spelling) So maybe they should make it have zones that need captured...or in the one player zone that would be amazing.