PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

SoGrownUp
04-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Hello Graalians, :cool:
Alrght the reason i made this post was because i was mistakenly banned for something i wasnt doing. I was accused of speed hacking when i wasnt, its just when i play zone i play with my mouse and when you click it makes you player run faster, and i guess a player told a admin that i was speed hacking. Why i am making this thread is because i didnt get a chance to expalin myself whenever i would go on to another account and explain myself to the admin he would ban that account, and also when i tried to im a admin he would ignore. I'm real sorry for the confusion and i just hope i could get my account unbanned because i just love playing zone ^^

Account name: SoGrownUp

AlexH
04-13-2005, 07:13 PM
I was accused of speed hacking when i was,

Sure you got that bit right? :\

SoGrownUp
04-13-2005, 07:29 PM
lmao, oops, all better now

Kaimetsu
04-13-2005, 07:44 PM
Presumably this admin was Gambet?

SoGrownUp
04-13-2005, 07:49 PM
lol i cant even remember, i had no idea i was getting banned till it happened. I wish i would of gotten like a pm or something to let me know what was going on and maybe let me explain what was going on instead of being banned in the middle of the game.

Darlene159
04-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Read the forum rules, link is in my signature if you dont know where they are...discussing bans is not allowed here...use other means such as forum PM's, emails, ect....