PDA

View Full Version : All you can eat...

Sam
04-10-2005, 08:56 PM
The citizens and visitors of Main-Island are often hungry and
thirsty from their long journeys and their hard work.

So the administration decided to open a restaurant in our Bomboria Pub.
For the entertainment we are hiring some tenants to build a good
and absolutely and reliable team of cooks, waiters and so on.

Further information by Björn. Have fun!

dNeonb
04-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Pubfeatures:
For the Manager(s)
- Guildtagmanagement for the manager

For all Pub Staffs
- Guildtag for the Pub Staff
- Postern
- Meeting/Storage room
- Storage room
- Moveable furniture & decoration
- Waterbarrel
- Doughtable (breaddough, dough, brownies batter & strawberry batter)
- Cooker (steak, tuna sandwich, tuna sandwich of pep, tuna sandwich of improved pep, hamburger[tuna sandwich of greatly improved pep], jerky, sushi, breadded catfish)
- Breadstove

And a suprise (Don't ask what. I'm not going to say it anyway.)

If you are interested to become manager post your idea for a big housewarming party here.

Benm00t
04-10-2005, 09:00 PM
If you are interested to become manager post your idea for a big housewarming party here.

Booze, and lots of it.

Chris500
04-10-2005, 09:04 PM
I agree with ben. Booze, but also Bread! I have 140 breads at my house you can use :D. (I also would like to work at bomboria pub)

Gambet
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM

I think a good housewarming party would be a get together of everyone in the server on the pub. Everyone would have fun. We would have specials on the foods/drinks we serve (like buy one get one free or half prices off), and it would just be a fun place to hang out. We would have some sort of entertainment for the players to view while the ate, and maybe even some musicians (specialty is the flute, of course), and we would all sit back, relax, and enjoy our time at the pub!

Googi
04-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Canavi Cafe alert.

Chris500
04-10-2005, 09:24 PM
This pub will own Cavani Cafe.. They were no good but GK is a very popular server and everyone will come due to all the foods they will serve :o

Googi
04-10-2005, 09:27 PM
This pub will own Cavani Cafe.. They were no good but GK is a very popular server and everyone will come due to all the foods they will serve :o

Canavi Cafe had beer with the ability to get you drunk and mess up your controls.

cwc money
04-10-2005, 09:41 PM
i would like to be a chef/cook ;) i could start immediatly if you would like! :D

Smeti
04-10-2005, 09:44 PM
The idea of a pub could be good, BUT it depends on if it will overcome the great popularity at the Bomboria trading tables! except from that its a really nice idea, good for people to talk and have fun RP'in.

A good idea could be to get someone to script like some meals that does something else that just to feed you, like giving you advantages in combat or just in common, for example a meal that ives you more speed for a certain ammount of time, more strength,hp,mana etc. etc I would be glad to work there also! ;) ^^

Googi
04-10-2005, 09:54 PM
A good idea could be to get someone to script like some meals that does something else that just to feed you, like giving you advantages in combat or just in common, for example a meal that ives you more speed for a certain ammount of time, more strength,hp,mana etc. etc I would be glad to work there also! ;) ^^

There's food that does most of that already.

Smeti
04-10-2005, 09:58 PM
I didn't know :O it does? nifty someone gotta show me that >_<

GoZelda
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Why can't there be some decent rp event?

OasaTor_PK
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
For a grand opening, we need LOTS of laggy lighting effects, *coughnewyearscough.* So, say, once its night, outside will be lots of nice fireworks, and on the inside, like, discounts on food, and ofcourse, more laggy lighting effects. Simple, make it Newyears, vr.2.0, Bomboria pub style.

O sht, I almost forgot the booze!
Omg, Triple edit in 1 day, omg! But heres an idea, added for the replanning. There should be a "VIP" section, where if you rent the pub, say for 30 mins, you can allow certain people into the VIP section for special drinks, such as imported beer, ect.

cwc money
04-10-2005, 10:18 PM
sorry but my Friend on Graal is not able to post, so i shall for him.
I was thinking you could have 2 halves of the Pub, 1 as Bar and 1 as food and
you server Rum and Booze and maybe sandwhiches to the Bar side and like
every other food to the other side you could set up the tables on the NON bar
side in like 4 chairs around a table, and the bar side as like an L shape and
some scatered tables with 1-2 chairs each, you should get like 3 waiters 1
manager 2-4 cooks and like 1-2 Designers(to get tables and stuff)

I would like to be a waiter and/or a disigner

Thanks for your time,
-Ricky Steele(acct jaws908)

Sam
04-11-2005, 12:20 AM
I need to point out that we donīt abide that people bother the RPing in the Pub. Nor people that havenīt any manners like it is usually in a restaurant. Please, letīs have some fun at this place!

Googi
04-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I need to point out that we donīt abide that people bother the RPing in the Pub. Nor people that havenīt any manners like it is usually in a restaurant. Please, letīs have some fun at this place!

Is it a pub, or a restaurant.

This kind of thing is important to people who smoke.

Butz
04-11-2005, 04:23 AM

Where I live, smoking in any sort of public business is illegal, even if it's a pub.

Anyway, wasn't there already a group of players running a restaurant in the building? I seem to remember something like "Angel's Restaurant" or something like that. Decent service, and a smile, it was actually a good cheap meal.

Googi
04-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Where I live, smoking in any sort of public business is illegal, even if it's a pub.

Yeah, it's like that here too, but it was supposed to be a joke.

Sam
04-11-2005, 04:59 PM

Hehehe, our pub is a non-smoking area, and to get a booze you need to be 21 years at last. ;)
Btw: here (in germany) they just start a discussion to make a non-smoking-area in restaurants. I hope it will come soon.

GoldSri
04-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Awww Sam your mean only letting over 21s have booze :P is there any screenshots of behind the bar to see what it looks like?

Bans on smoking seems to be the thing to do just now. Scotland has/is making a law on banning smoking in all public places due to start in 2006.

Googi
04-12-2005, 05:39 AM
Hehehe, our pub is a non-smoking area, and to get a booze you need to be 21 years at last. ;)

But it's only 19 in Ontario.

Splke
04-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Why can't there be some decent rp event?

Because it's Graal Kingdoms, and Bjorn is an admin. That was obvious as hell.

Sam
04-15-2005, 05:45 PM
I think a good housewarming party would be a get together of everyone in the server on the pub. Everyone would have fun. We would have specials on the foods/drinks we serve (like buy one get one free or half prices off), and it would just be a fun place to hang out. We would have some sort of entertainment for the players to view while the ate, and maybe even some musicians (specialty is the flute, of course), and we would all sit back, relax, and enjoy our time at the pub!

Congratulations to you Gambet! You are the first manager of the new Bomboria Pub. I hope you will do a good job and your houswarming party will not be a hen-party ;)

OasaTor_PK
04-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Gambets is the same as mine, I wasnt hired because im "retarted, and I am a bad influence" tehe.

Sam
04-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Gambets is the same as mine, I wasnt hired because im "retarted, and I am a bad influence" tehe.

Donīt be crazy Oasa thatīs not the reason. Gambet posted it earlier as you. I donīt think you are retarded (or at least not very often ;))

Gambet
04-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Congratulations to you Gambet! You are the first manager of the new Bomboria Pub. I hope you will do a good job and your houswarming party will not be a hen-party ;)

Ah, thank you. I will try my best to make things fun :).

ReBorn_Spirit
04-27-2005, 01:58 AM
fix your pub gambet.. .staff are abusing their rights just to play table dancing competions.. from what i hear.. im supposedly on someones website after they managed to trap me ontop of a table to.. oh yes.. Mirk and Zamo... thanks a ton... just what i wanted to do right???

theroosterking
04-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Also, A small suggestion... please eliminate all horn noises from the pub, maybe if you could please put on some nice background music instead of the erratic warhorn I always hear from the occasional *****ic player

Seijuro Hiko

Moonite
05-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Canavi Cafe had beer with the ability to get you drunk and mess up your controls.

Comeone thats not hard to script...

Snakeandy7
05-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Comeone thats not hard to script...
Comeone...?
Can you script Moonite? :O!