PDA

View Full Version : Mission: Chemical Warfare Research Lab

Akoalin
04-05-2005, 12:22 AM
--You're flying in the drop ship and all of a sudden:
-Incoming Call from the President-
President: Soldier, we need your help to infiltrate the Chemical Warfare Research Lab on planet Rath. Doctor Len there has been researching the creation of artificial life for years. He's finally broken through... with his new creation he plans to take over our beloved planet of Quera...

There will be no class selection, all guns must be picked up by killing guards. Most of the guards will have a single AP Ripper or SMG. You will start out only with a ER Beamer
Objectives (starred objectives are optional but will significantly effect outcome of mission):
-Break into the lab (there will be a secret enterance through a ventalation duct outside the lab)
-Kill the guards in Lab A
*Pick up Enhanced Pulsar on the table next to the door to Lab B
-Sabatogue (sp?) the containment units, see attachment for example (from Abyss Diver, I'm not claiming credit!)
-Kill some more guards, yadayada...
*Pick up Medkits on table
-Kill Dr. Len.
HP: 300
Speed: Heavy Infantry Speed, maybe slower.
Weapon: Chaingun

Reward for completing mission:
Upgrade for Plasma Rifle: Full Charge, hold down D for 8 seconds for a fully charged lethal attack.

Akoalin
04-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Well... I didn't put the

Chemical Warefare Research Lab (working title)

Mission Type: Solo
Mission Boss: Dr. Len
Mission Difficulty: Medium-Easy

and I don't know about the details with walking through the mission because we'll need the levels first >.>

Magadal
04-05-2005, 04:40 PM
would be very easy to kill someone who only has a chaingun with the erbeamer or the enhanced pulsar....nice idea btw

Crono
04-05-2005, 07:17 PM
this whole "president calls soldier to do something" thing gets extremely corny and old :/

Admins
04-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Sounds like a good idea. The missions needs more objectives though, may be we could make some plans for the labs and the submissions there

Splke
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
UPON BREAKING IN, A CRAZY NINJA ATTACKS YOU! A NINJA WITH LASER BEEM EYS!

There, more interesting, less cliche. :D

Akoalin
04-17-2005, 04:07 AM
would be very easy to kill someone who only has a chaingun with the erbeamer or the enhanced pulsar....nice idea btw
He's a boss, it would probally be a beefed up Chaingun that fires faster and doesn't stop firing when you hit them.

Gurran_303
04-25-2005, 03:51 PM
UPON BREAKING IN, A CRAZY NINJA ATTACKS YOU! A NINJA WITH LASER BEEM EYS!

There, more interesting, less cliche. :D

Then with all the laser eyebeams he shoots shurikens at you, Well they have throwing knives. I like the crazy ideals best.

*edit but on a proper note i would like to say that there should be more Bonus missions and maybe give the doctor guy that syringe wepon that will be realesed soon but only when you first fight then he pulls out the machine gun.