PDA

View Full Version : Graal 2 and 3 bugs

Nitro2030ce
03-27-2005, 06:03 AM
I have found 1 bug in each client, recently in my Graal 3 my mouse has gone out of alignment, that means to clieck a button i have to click a little bit above it. e.g:
mouse
button

The Graal 2 bug is that some times on a playerworld, i cannot see chat unless i have an emotion up, should i re-install both clients and see what happenes?

Zero Hour
03-27-2005, 06:18 AM
Graal 3 > Moust alignment
<3 G:3
The Graal 2 bug is that some times on a playerworld, i cannot see chat unless i have an emotion up, should i re-install both clients and see what happenes?
Uh, not sure - perhaps your video card... O: (update drivers)

Nitro2030ce
03-27-2005, 07:10 AM
<3 G:3

Uh, not sure - perhaps your video card... O: (update drivers)
Erm, got them already, the chat is fine for like, 30 seconds then disapears, the only way i can see it is if i put up an emote.

Admins
03-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I have found 1 bug in each client, recently in my Graal 3 my mouse has gone out of alignment, that means to clieck a button i have to click a little bit above it. e.g:
mouse
button

Hmmm happens when you start the game or when you switch between fullscreen and window mode?

Haven't heard of that before

Nitro2030ce
03-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Hmmm happens when you start the game or when you switch between fullscreen and window mode?

It happens when i start the game, this is upsetting, Graal 3 is my favorite client to use, it has no lag.

Rick
03-27-2005, 08:14 PM
What videocard?

maximus_asinus
03-27-2005, 09:05 PM
This has happened to me a couple times, I just log off and it fixed.

Nitro2030ce
03-27-2005, 09:27 PM
What videocard?
GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 64mb DDR ram

Rick
03-28-2005, 06:26 AM
GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 64mb DDR ram
Check your graphic settings for texture offset and antialiasing.

Antialiasing loves to break text in GS2, for me at least. (I have a gf4mx). Set it to application defined or off.

I made a post about this ages ago but the thread seems to have dissappeared.

Admins
04-10-2005, 04:10 PM

It just happened to me, on ATI gfx card only though. When I open the map then the nickname is below the map although it is drawn last. It seems to be a weird DirectX bug, trying to figure it out until the next version is released.

WanDaMan
04-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Make it in G3 so that you can have a box open to choose your account, it gets annoying having to type in your nick name, account name and password :(

Admins
04-11-2005, 03:09 AM
It just happened to me, on ATI gfx card only though. When I open the map then the nickname is below the map although it is drawn last. It seems to be a weird DirectX bug, trying to figure it out until the next version is released.

Ok found the problem, need to flush the DirectX pipeline (by locking the primary surface) before drawing the text so that it doesn't appear behind the images. Works in my version now. So the next release will not contain that bug anymore.